Ritual

Sizzling Summer: APB Celebration(s) 2023

The summer is always a big deal. This year, even more so, as we are expecting some of the most significant summer events next week!

We are announcing five days of special offers to celebrate the hottest season of the year, APB's lucky 13th birthday, and the unavoidable 4th of July. From June 29th (8:00 am UTC) until July 5th (4:00 am UTC), you can get your hands on one of two themed bundles for each occasion for special event prices. Each of these bundles contains items you wouldn't want to miss, including a very popular retro accessory that makes all 2D things a matter of past 😉 Additionally, we are offering 13% off of ALL Joker Ticket bundles available on ARMAS!

And that is not all! At the height of this week (June 30th), you will have a chance to participate in a day-long Gun Games event with our GMs and staff and earn some more neat rewards on the side! The event will be held on both servers (PC):

• For NA: 9 am - 4 pm (PDT)
  • For EU: 11 am - 6 pm (CEST)

Interested? Hop on through here to find out more details!

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, Hi_Im_Paull said:

"IInsert meme here"

74e218bf8259590ee331019a2e54a10f.jpg

• Thanks 1

at least run the gun game event for as long as you're trying to milk the player base with the usual recycled yard finds, do you think this sounds enticing enough for one to reinstall and come back for like one day at a very specific SINGULAR set time and day?

if the GMs can't stand to moderate this community or subject themselves to interact with it all anymore (and i really cant blame them if so) why not employ someone to build a script so the game launches these events several times throughout the day by itself instead of doing it manually

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ritual said:

Please note that the Gun Games will be available exclusively on PC servers on the specified day in the specified timeframe. We will not be hosting any additional activities during the Summer Celebration week.

this might be the most polite way i've ever seen of telling console players to fuck off

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

That's cool and happy birthday all

but 13 ? really ?  it almost feels longer 🙃

• Like 4

The 3d glasses were out of style in 2012. Only players still wearing it are vets who haven't touched their character since RTW, and cheaters pretending to be vets.

• Like 7

> including a very popular retro accessory that makes all 2D things a matter of past 

Oh cool i wasted 130 EUR for no reason.

Merged.

Also question; @Ritual why is AR-97 Misery removed from armas?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ChizuruIchinose said:

But you have all those cool flag skins!

• Like 3

Just now, CookiePuss said:

But you have all those cool flag skins!

Well if it supports this game living on,  let it be

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ChizuruIchinose said:

Well if it supports this game living on,  let it be

That’s why I bought them one by one. That, and I suck at planning ahead.

• Like 1

Glad I spent 100+ euros on some 3D glasses just for LO to add them for a 10er

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChizuruIchinose said:

> including a very popular retro accessory that makes all 2D things a matter of past 

same, 3 months ago sadly.

• Like 2

Where is my update?...honestly LO I was expecting something else..

(.shitty image of the odiern situation, source the The Bride of Barbaroi, all right reserved to the original authors)

7pcOUDv.jpg

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 4

I mean if it's just glasses and a preset tshirt ill just pass

Not getting on just to be trolled by a promise of rewards. APB is the kind of game you need to tell players what they're getting because no one wants to play more than they "have to"

Edited by R3ACT3M
  • Like 3

will these kits need to be purchased or will they be available during the event?

On 6/27/2023 at 3:04 PM, Ritual said:

and the unavoidable 4th of July.

The fuck you mean by that?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

The fuck you mean by that?

*distant American noises*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

*distant American noises*

whistle whistle whistle BOOM!

• Like 1

100% gonna say some crap

i understand LO has much better to do rn but these bundles are making me re-valuating the dress to kill bundle lmao

4,8k g1c just for a kokoe, glasses you can otherwise get for 13k and a bunch of clothings you can get already for free. at this point you may want to get the SWARM+FROG bundle(isn't even specified if character or acc lifetime)

+2k of LCR and bunch of freebies ppl already own since the dawn of times(dunno for the USA flag skin btw but i think many already own that)

i hate to say this but even the gamble(aka 13k jts) is a better choice at this point

i guess it's time to get it twisted

Edit: the 13k bundle gives 10k instantly+500. i don't understand if the other 2.5k are given daily or not. it's nothing specified

Edited by PunkStrider
  • Thanks 1

The USA flag skin is the ugliest skin the in the game. It would look so much better if the grips had the flag skin, and just the screws, nuts and bolts have the gold, rather than the whole gun.