Sign in to follow this  
LAPDAlonso

So what happen to the CEO TechMech?

3 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

you're going to start sounding like an account i made to push a series that hasn't been going for awhile now.

DO EIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need that inside scoop.

Edited by ɱɑƫƫʂϗᎧɨɨ™

Dude,new company new Ceo what do you mean?

I'm more interested when where the follow people went. *and if they can come back.

Omochabox

JackOakman (MonteCristo) the guy who did the assets for apb "props"

Kullgar (that guy that was the "newest" gm under G1 that was communicating the most then went silent. 

JotunBlut

Revoemag (both banned for "unbanning people" as far as i know)

And tiggs is not gone, The first mention about "tiggs" from LO was "she is working to train the new support staff"

Edited by Zolerox

25 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

I'm more interested when where the follow people went. *and if they can come back.

Omochabox

Kullgar (that guy that was the "newest" gm under G1 that was communicating the most then went silent. 

JotunBlut

And tiggs is not gone, The first mention about "tiggs" from LO was "she is working to train the new support staff"

omocha has been very clear for years that she’s done with apb

monte, jotun, and revoe all “quit” and farfletched followed them afaik

kullgar made about 2 posts, safe to assume he was either fake or just some server tech that got “promoted” because there wasn’t anyone else 

orbit confirmed months ago that tiggs is gone 

Edited by BXNNXD
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

Omochabox

JotunBlut

Tiggs has since left.  They said that she was there to train new staff for a certain period of time.  I think it was a month.  It would be nice to see all those other names come back too though.  I'm pretty sure Omochabox is busy nowadays.  She pops in to the Pheonix discord server from time to time.  Can't remember what she said she was doing though.

Edit:  Isn't MonteCristo the one who broke the graphics and made the game it's sad ugly self that it is now?  Or am I thinking of someone else?

Edited by BrandonBranderson

Hi all,

I have hidden a couple of the posts. 

Even though some of that information is public, I don't want private information posted about former staff.

Techmech, Tiggs, and the other former staff names you mentioned are all long gone.

I appreciate them for their assistance in transitioning the game to us.

Honestly, there wouldn't be an APB today if they hadn't helped.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:

It has been confirmed that Tiggs is no longer with LO or G1 or RP or anything at all related to APB. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, MattScott said:

Honestly, there wouldn't be an APB today if they hadn't helped.

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

It has been confirmed that Tiggs is no longer with LO or G1 or RP or anything at all related to APB. 

Thanks for the instant replay action update Captain Obvious.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

cbfd2TA.gif

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

cbfd2TA.gif

FYI Cooks, I want my instant replays in slow mo... Like this:

things-in-slo-mo-16.gif

ok its normaly have this long manteinence? i dont know what is happening, and far fight doesnt ban anybody in this 2019 , so im bored i want play :v

1 hour ago, Gaiz said:

ok its normaly have this long manteinence? i dont know what is happening, and far fight doesnt ban anybody in this 2019 , so im bored i want play :v

Fair fight is gone.

20 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Omochabox

JotunBlut

There's someone who goes by the name Revoemag working for Rebellion ( at least I think it's Rebellion - although it might be Big Boat Interactive who are published by Rebellion), not sure if it's the same guy though - it's not a hugely original name so who knows...

Edited by TheDogCatcher

On 5/25/2018 at 2:20 PM, LAPDAlonso said:

This question has yet to be answered. Tiggs said he is still with the company, but he hasn't said anything about 3 years.

I think a more important question is:

Do you still think you're working with local police to track cheaters in APB?

Cuz, to this day, that's probably one of the most ridiculous claims I've seen anybody make around these parts.

Why is you guys bringing back a old thread from the depths of hell? Thanks Matt for answering the question about TechMech.

On 2/27/2019 at 10:27 AM, ExcessiveForce1 said:

I think a more important question is:

Do you still think you're working with local police to track cheaters in APB?

Cuz, to this day, that's probably one of the most ridiculous claims I've seen anybody make around these parts.

Once again you people don't read correctly and also seem to love putting words in my mouth. I never said i worked with any police officers tracking down cheaters in APB. 

I clearly said i work with other GM's from other gaming companies who are in my clan who help track and catch cheaters in APB.  Maybe try actually listening to what i say from time to time instead of hearing what you want to hear.

2 hours ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Why is you guys bringing back a old thread from the depths of hell? Thanks Matt for answering the question about TechMech.

Once again you people don't read correctly and also seem to love putting words in my mouth. I never said i worked with any police officers tracking down cheaters in APB. 

I clearly said i work with other GM's from other gaming companies who are in my clan who help track and catch cheaters in APB.  Maybe try actually listening to what i say from time to time instead of hearing what you want to hear.

Maybe actually say "please lock this" should help the gm's react faster.

Glad this question got answered tbh.

I am locking this thread as there has been an official answer to the OP.