YangYui3

Is it even worth?

Hi everyone. So main question here is: is it even worth to stream apb on twitch or youtube. 

Im about to start streaming APB but I wanted to ask all of you is it even worth,any suggestions how can we make APB more popular?

Stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

get a group to play with

be good at entertainment

play the game decently and on competitive niveau

be renewing to the game.

thats about it. in my opinion

tbf streaming apb wil not get u a stable community in other games u wil stream in the future. only a few people managed that that i know off but definitly not a lot.

Edited by TzickyT

2 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

get a group to play with

be good at entertainment

play the game decently and on competitive niveau

be renewing to the game.

thats about it. in my opinion

tbf streaming apb wil not get u a stable community in other games u wil stream in the future. only a few people managed that that i know off but definitly not a lot.

Thanks alot.

Will think twice about streaming before I start to stream

3 minutes ago, YangYui3 said:

Thanks alot.

Will think twice about streaming before I start to stream

if u enjoy apb and think u wil get great content out of it. stream it. if not i personaly have no idea. would be best if u ask some big apb streamers there opinion than.

If you want to stream, do it because you find it enjoyable. So what if you don't get 50 viewers?

If you're playing, stream it if you want, what's the worst thing that happens? You get 0 viewers...like if you didn't stream?

• Like 8

I would rather stream other games, apb will bring you 30 max viewers if are you playing good and have good stream set up

Really dont see what u kids get out of that, but to each his own...I have watched a few Ytube vids, idk if your streams are the same, but i make one point..You streamers would do better if someone else did the streaming other than the Actor. So ya get the whole picture not just the first person view. 

my 2 cents

17 hours ago, Thornecroft said:

If you want to stream, do it because you find it enjoyable. So what if you don't get 50 viewers?

If you're playing, stream it if you want, what's the worst thing that happens? You get 0 viewers...like if you didn't stream?

^ basically, everyone do what they desider to do, you don't need to be professional or to be good at the game, if you enjoy stream and share things, go ahead.

Edited by LaFuggitiva

i remember back when twitch was in beta and people actually streamed to show off their gameplay... now its more for 'getting viewers' and making money. pretty laughable

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonkaS said:

we need more players not more streamers

but streamers are players

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 9:50 AM, YangYui3 said:

I wanted to ask all of you is it even worth,any suggestions how can we make APB more popular?

Stay safe.

Streaming the game at this point doesn't probably do any favor in gaining more new players. EU, new matchmaking system and more content is what is needed.

• Like 1

if they want this game to have pop why not ads? i've seen a million ads in my life but not for apb nor fallen earth nor any game by LO. that might help

i mean even when popular youtubers and what not play this the toxic sweaty kids that use fuck more often then i do drive out most new players

If you like playing APB, then stream it. Getting lots of views is all about luck.

On 11/7/2020 at 1:12 PM, cowhorseman said:

if they want this game to have pop why not ads? i've seen a million ads in my life but not for apb nor fallen earth nor any game by LO. that might help

i mean even when popular youtubers and what not play this the toxic sweaty kids that use fuck more often then i do drive out most new players

they said they're waiting to do adds once the EU occurs or matchmaking fixed and things sorted out.

It is worth it if you think it will be something fun to do.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 8:50 AM, YangYui3 said:

any suggestions how can we make APB more popular?

Definitely not by streaming in 4:3 with the worst possible clay graphics you can squeeze out of the game, like 90% of the APB streams.

• Thanks 1

People doesnt care about the game itself. They want to see your personality. You must be an entertaining person. And then when they will start to like you, they will care about the game you enjoy (apb) thus trying it out, and trying to meet you in the game. 

Thats how you bring new people to the game. Only people that know APB will directly search for APB on streams.

You need to build your name.

What is with this sort of 'flavor of the month/year' thing where everyone thinks they have to stream or want to stream?