10 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

which are annoying 

If you aren't given a detailed update in one of Matt's posts, common sense would tell you to assume the problems in the previous post are still being worked on.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

If you aren't given a detailed update in one of Matt's posts, common sense would tell you to assume the problems in the previous post are still being worked on.

I would like if they still went into depth at least a little bit

5 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

I would like if they still went into depth at least a little bit

They do. Learn to read, or at least TRY to know what you are talking about before posting. Especially if you are going to talk poop.

Edited by CookiePuss

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

They do. Learn to read, or at least TRY to know what you are talking about before posting. Especially if you are going to talk poop.

Fvck off with that toxic sh!t

I'm not illiterate, what I am trying to say is people like myself who wait in anticipation for the thread to be updated with any type of information only to get slapped in the face with a "another frustrating week of work" and nothing else is not a worthy post for the thread. And it's happened multiple times. Getting a hey, we have been struggling with all these things and have been unsuccessful so far in making progress. So this following work period we'll be focusing on the following:

Then go into detail about the struggle.

7 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

And it's happened multiple times.

Bro, do you even hear yourself?

This is some Karen level stuff.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

Fvck off with that toxic sh!t

I'm not illiterate, what I am trying to say is people like myself who wait in anticipation for the thread to be updated with any type of information only to get slapped in the face with a "another frustrating week of work" and nothing else is not a worthy post for the thread. And it's happened multiple times. Getting a hey, we have been struggling with all these things and have been unsuccessful so far in making progress. So this following work period we'll be focusing on the following:

Then go into detail about the struggle.

you're complaining about 3/53 posts as if its something that gets posted every time, its unreal to me that anyone is complaining that the ceo of the whole patootie company is occasionally too busy to post a detailed update about nothing

2 hours ago, 404 said:

you're complaining about 3/53 posts as if its something that gets posted every time, its unreal to me that anyone is complaining that the ceo of the whole patootie company is occasionally too busy to post a detailed update about nothing

I personally rather get no update than one that tells me nothing. And how busy do you have to be to write 200 words? Its like when you have to give a speech but are bull sh!ting just to pass. I don't mind seeing posts that say something like "ill have more info next week" but posts that just say another week of hard work without much context is upsetting to someone like me who wants to read into the development of the game. 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Bro, do you even hear yourself?

This is some Karen level stuff.

Anything other useless information you want to share with the class?

1 hour ago, R3ACT3M said:

posts that just say another week of hard work without much context

Without getting sucked into a silly argument over this, I will say that a post from Matt once per week is pretty generous and I am more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that there's a good reason for a few posts to not have much detail. So while I understand the frustration of waiting a week to get nothing and can empathize with you, just remember that this level of communication is, well, quite frankly unprecedented for this game in many years.

I think that man (absolute hunk) missing a few weekly reports is okay, at least he's trying to connect with us at all, right? ^^

I see your point R3ACT3M but the other side of the coin is what if the "shits hard" posts werent even posted at all. At least he is making an effort to try to say something. Might not always be what you'd like to read but sometimes thats about all he can say, of that I am sure.

I come here weekly to read the updates and keep tabs on the game. I have tried to play a few times in the last 6 months but there are never many people around so its kinda hard to get a decent game going. I am sure theres a lot of people in the same boat as me. We have to be patient. Not ideal but it is what it is.

I have hope for the future.

3 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

I think that man (absolute hunk) missing a few weekly reports is okay, at least he's trying to connect with us at all, right? ^^

Feels like a broken promise which this game has had way to many so I am over reacting.

3 hours ago, Doc Holliday said:

I see your point R3ACT3M but the other side of the coin is what if the "shits hard" posts werent even posted at all. At least he is making an effort to try to say something. Might not always be what you'd like to read but sometimes thats about all he can say, of that I am sure.

I come here weekly to read the updates and keep tabs on the game. I have tried to play a few times in the last 6 months but there are never many people around so its kinda hard to get a decent game going. I am sure theres a lot of people in the same boat as me. We have to be patient. Not ideal but it is what it is.

I have hope for the future.

Can we get a poll for instead of weekly threads get monthly? I feel like seeing monthly info dumps would be better than getting weekly bread crumbs.

Edited by R3ACT3M

the fact that hes posting while the pop is dead af kinda shows you that he is focused on updating the game and doesnt give a shit about the current game's state cause once its ready then thats when it actually matters.

play other games in the meanwhile or just play the game in a way that you actually can like get good at designing or creating themes etc.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:23 PM, cowhorseman said:

what if your like me and have no friends. who am i to invite?

most people have somebody related or randoms on facebook twitter etc.

25 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

most people have somebody related or randoms on facebook twitter etc.

nope i dont like people

On 10/9/2020 at 1:27 AM, ExpectoPatronum said:

Maybe add a RP server without any customization limitations for the time being. 🤩

edit: strictly 18+ lol

Nice joke.

Yeah ERP Server!

We need more Thongs and skimpy outfits!

Sex sells and Little Orbit can make huge money with it! ❤💋😉👍

ERP Reloaded 😁

Edited by Todesklinge

5 hours ago, Todesklinge said:

Yeah ERP Server!

We need more Thongs and skimpy outfits!

Sex sells and Little Orbit can make huge money with it! ❤💋😉👍

ERP Reloaded 😁

you sick freak.

I finally understood how "truely" this community care and is interested in staying friendly.

Just disgusting, full of off-topic and who just write to get +1 reputation point, that's hilarious.

You can now close this pile of random things. @Amayii (or any other mod)

This thread has been closed as per OP's request.

~@mayii