Sakebee

Mission Impossible Patch Announcement

20 hours ago, Gro said:

A L I G

L

I

G

new players are proven to not play enough to get that every week nor know about it to begin with.

players who have been here a while or can speak the language to communicate with people can ask but not everyone can do that because of multiple countries that play.

and contrary to some peoples belief alig doesn't kill fast enough if there's armor 3 and no clear path to shoot the target vehicle in question.

for a new player it is a balance issue so they are making adjustments to see what they  would like for apb.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Dislike 2

19 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Yes, but they need to be careful about it. Mobile Spawn Point was originally added to help alleviate the problems with the vanilla spawn system (specifically, that it's complete shit). The problem is that in an effort to make it highly usable, they tuned it a bit too strongly. To fix it, they should start by:

• Invalid if within 20m of death location
    • Increase to 40m
      • Snipers should need to actually move back into position after a death
  • Invalid if enemy within 35m
    • Increase to 40m
      • For the sake of consistency with the previous
  • Add: "Invalid if mission objective within 100m"
    • This is so that defending teams can no longer put cars inside the objective area

This would be a good set of initial changes. After being life for a bit of time and the quirks have been shaken out, further tweaks may or may not be needed.

Reminder that in real life, vehicles don't violently explode. Gasoline is highly flammable, but not explosive.

It would be an interestesting set of changes, though honestly i'd be happy with increasing it to 40m from obj, and making it so if the vehicle is under fire you can't spawn on it

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

new players are proven to not play enough to get that every week nor know about it to begin with.

players who have been here a while or can speak the language to communicate with people can ask but not everyone can do that because of multiple countries that play.

and contrary to some peoples belief alig doesn't kill fast enough if there's armor 3 and no clear path to shoot the target vehicle in question.

for a new player it is a balance issue so they are making adjustments to see what they  would like for apb.

Alig + frag nade(s)

Problem I have with ALIG is when it's hitting your car it sounds like somebody is plinking pennies off the roof, and then after 4 shots you explode. I wouldn't even be so mad if it actually had a comparable impact sound to the amount of damage your car was taking.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

and making it so if the vehicle is under fire you can't spawn on it

That's a thing already. You can't spawn on smoking and burning vehicles