Lixil

Extended Server Maintenance

10 minutes ago, Lixil said:

Just a small update. We will compensate premium for players who had purchased it. 

U should give the holiday sweater contest 2019 one day more becuase basically u guys stole one day of his duration

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Just a small update. We will compensate premium for players who had purchased it. 

Sounds fair,not like giving premium all crazy out there

WOuld like to see more of a detailed update, kindof gettinbg anxious, i never knew how much i still liked apb till its been offline for so long

• Like 1

I know matt left a warning post about this, but the way i took it was like sporadic outages here n there, server disconnects, ect. I didn't think it was gonna a day or more completely down. 

My wife wants me to find another game outside of just this one i play, cause everytime it goes down, my temper goes up, n u add in some sleep deprivation, holiday cleaning, nerves, n a sprinkle of Schmekel, n You have a Seething Mad Armed Screwball n U gonna make him drive thru rush hr n entrust him with small children.  Shit i was gonna teach the kid to play. Thank God I have all the starwars for the kid n a book for my dumb patootie

43 minutes ago, Lixil said:

How can u dislike that one??

They are workin on it

• Thanks 1

i dont understand what's happening...

will jericho be hosted in a new location? where? where is it hosted NOW?

Edited by Uhtdred

3 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

I didnt read any of the patch notes if there was any, but Im assuming theyre doing that server merge on the cloud stuff or whatever the deal is. Or not. Tbh I have no idea whats happening either haha good times

giphy.gif

a 50% (or whatever) done notice would be helpful. a more projected timeframe of completion would help calm the inmates.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

This is the thing that's going on atm:

TL;DR: They are moving to new district servers in (for some locations) new locations. 

• Like 1

Just having a last check before I goto bed, abit sad I couldnt play today but oh well, Ill play double tomorrow!

Wait, so I'm a bit lost. Is this the Jericho/Citadel Merge, or is it something that I shouldn't be excited over?

This is the Engine Upgrade!
They want to surprise us! 

9 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

Wait, so I'm a bit lost. Is this the Jericho/Citadel Merge, or is it something that I shouldn't be excited over?

No, the merge is still not gonna happen but maybe in future it will merge together 

Anyway, they are just working on new host (provider) for network infrastructure (aka servers) for NA and EU servers which means - new location for servers (new servers) 

Which leading to my question. Can we hoping for finally getting new engine who will run APB:R? The old and outdated engine is really the reason a lot of people quit playing this game long time ago and you guys can't blame them. APB can't really compete with other new games with so much greater engine....

Edited by DJeez

3 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

without years of tests? u kidding

4 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

Really? hehe I haven't been invited for patricipate in such a big test 😞 

In this world, surprise is mutual with disappointment. I hope they stay on task and don't overwork themselves. Happy Holidays.

only thing i wanted to know is HOW LONG??? just give a time, and you can always say it can take longer or so,

JUST GIVE ME A TIME xD

i suppose its not going to be on for today any more 😞 so sleep well then …. Annoying 

Merged.

how long will it take before the game is up again? like in a hour or will it be back up tomorrow?

if its tomorrow i am going to sleep xD 

3 hours ago, Lixil said:

Edit: We will compensate premium for players who had purchased it.

Very specific wording on this... does this mean that if I redeem a premium code for 15 days that I got from a loot box I won't be eligible for compensation? 

Most of the people live criticizing APB ,but when the game is down for a day they lose their head

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

Most of the people live criticizing APB ,but when the game is down for a day they lose their head

Exactly 😂