Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xDoomGuardx

Petition

Recommended Posts

Because of the connivance of the administration of the game to the problem of cheaters, the game carries large financial and reputational losses.

 

As a result of the game and communication with the community, dissatisfied with the state of Affairs associated with the exorbitant number of cheaters game. It was decided to write a petition to the administration and personally to M. Scott. Please all concerned and understand the gravity of the situation here to unsubscribe or to give its coordinates. Know the policy of moderation in incentive this post will live very long.

 

If typed at least fifty people will be able to make the text of the appeal.

Trolls and other bad people will refrain from comments. You've almost ruined the game.

 

Preliminary text of the petition.

Suggestions for editing the petition are welcome.

 

1. Run anti-cheat in normal mode, with constant updates.

2. Every week to show the results of anti-cheat. Banned list.

3. Work on complaints to support. Without standard formal replies.

4. to realize the normal operation of the report.

5. Regularly check for cheats and cheaters.

6. Issue compensation for cooperation with the administration and assistance in identifying cheaters. Failure to comply with the above requests will result in a boycott.

 

Once the performance has been confirmed, paragraphs 2,6 will be revised.

(Notify the player who sent a report on the results of the system-sanctions applied to the suspect.)

For timely and regular assistance in dealing with offenders to assign achivment (open for discussion with the audience)

 

 

Preliminary result: I had no doubt trash on this forum. No real offers. Trolling and provocations-more than enough. Conclusion-everyone wants to play without cheaters, no one wants to do anything.

 

Expected result: forum trolls could not offer at least one reasonable idea. But dislikes instructed from the heart. Local readers do not care about the problem of cheaters and dying because of them the game. No words, some emotions...

Edited by xDoomGuardx
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

As a result of the game and communication with the community

I'm surprised no one else said it so I'll say it

And that would be I'm calling bull #$%&

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a really formal way of saying something really stupid.  And they already said that they won't be doing #2 again because it's a toxic practices that only breeds more toxicity.  And really? A boycott on a company that already isn't making a profit?  You're not in charge of my wallet, sir.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

That was a really formal way of saying something really stupid.  And they already said that they won't be doing #2 again because it's a toxic practices that only breeds more toxicity.

Just lies, FF published the list, it was clear that anti-cheat is working and the toxicity grew. Everyone knew who and what was banned. Now, the anti-cheat does not work, there is no list of banned, the toxicity is off the scale. Will you draw your own conclusions?

Not asking for profit but at the same time introduces a new donut things, seriously? I understand that trol very fun, and that you'll do when the game dies? Go to DotA or CS? But it will die, your efforts and the efforts of cheaters. Is that what you want?"

Edited by xDoomGuardx
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Now, the anti-cheat does not work, there is no list of banned, the toxicity is off the scale.

please stop trying to say you speak for me. If i wanted to say something stupid I don't need help on that I do just fine by myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Just lies, FF published the list, it was clear that anti-cheat is working and the toxicity grew. Everyone knew who and what was banned. Now, the anti-cheat does not work, there is no list of banned, the toxicity is off the scale. Will you draw your own conclusions?

Not asking for profit but at the same time introduces a new donut things, seriously? I understand that trol very fun, and that you'll do when the game dies? Go to DotA or CS? But it will die, your efforts and the efforts of cheaters. Is that what you want?"

I just said it was a stupid idea.  APB dying is the last thing I'd ever want.  You've got to be insane to think that there were less cheaters in the FF days than now.  We've also had more communication from the devs than ever before regarding the development of the game.  What you're suggesting would hurt the game more than a couple of cheaters ever would.

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I just said it was a stupid idea.  APB dying is the last thing I'd ever want.  You've got to be insane to think that there were less cheaters in the FF days than now.  We've also had more communication from the devs than ever before regarding the development of the game.  What you're suggesting would hurt the game more than a couple of cheaters ever would.

Seriously, just a couple cheaters? Your inaction and connivance is killing the game right now. The more people like you argue, telling the rest of us not to do anything, the worse it will get. By the way, I know how it was before. Before cheaters was significantly less. More to respond to the provocations of a Troll will not.

  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

And really? A boycott on a company that already isn't making a profit?

lmao mans just swiped all the bullets from your gun op

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're doing 1 & 5, just because EAC isn't banning everyone who kills you, doesn't mean anti-cheat is turned off.

 

2 & 6 are terrible ideas. FFBans was a cancerous shitpile and giving people in game rewards for reporting cheaters will just be abused by people setting up fake accounts to cheat on so their mates can report them for fabulous cash prizes.

 

I appreciate there's a language barrier here, but even with that accounted for, you appear to be some sort of imbecile.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Seriously, just a couple cheaters? Your inaction and connivance is killing the game right now. The more people like you argue, telling the rest of us not to do anything, the worse it will get.

I'm not siding with the cheaters, I hate them as much as anyone else.  I'm just against really idiotic ideas that would only hurt the ones that are trying to help us.

 

8 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

By the way, I know how it was before. Before cheaters was significantly less. More to respond to the provocations of a Troll will not.

Obviously not if you don't remember seeing the dozens of speed hackers daily, none of which are present today.  Not saying that there are no cheaters, I know there are, but its not as bad as it used to be my a mile.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrChan said:

They're doing 1 & 5, just because EAC isn't banning everyone who kills you, doesn't mean anti-cheat is turned off.

 

2 & 6 are terrible ideas. FFBans was a cancerous shitpile and giving people in game rewards for reporting cheaters will just be abused by people setting up fake accounts to cheat on so their mates can report them for fabulous cash prizes.

 

I appreciate there's a language barrier here, but even with that accounted for, you appear to be some sort of imbecile.

Well if you are a specialist, offer better. If you can. So far, I only see trolls and provocateurs.

  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're never going to get ban lists or anything similar again.

For some reason they really love hiding people.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GhosT said:

We're never going to get ban lists or anything similar again.

For some reason they really love hiding people.

Because there's nothing to show.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Because there's nothing to show.

 

Of course there's something to show.

Name & Shame has been an official thing in APB for a loooong time. Also does a little justice.

The only bad thing that ever happened was the comment section, especially with disqus.

 

Oh and tiggs unbanning a bunch of cheaters, but that's another story.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, xDoomGuardx said:

... Trolls and other bad people will refrain from comments. You've almost ruined the game.

 

...2. Every week to show the results of anti-cheat. Banned list.

You're saying bad people with their comments are ruining the game, yet you want to bring back a list with names of who gets banned.

Do you understand what that would lead to? .. answer: the exact same thing you're complaining about.

 

That's like saying you don't want cancer and then demand that they build your house on top of nuclear waste.

 

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, xDoomGuardx said:

Because there's nothing to show.

Do you even remember the FFBans site?  That was more toxic than a nuclear waste dump, and the toxicity leaked into the game.  People started cheating on new accounts with offensive names just to get banned and have it broadcasted.  Some cheaters used it as an ego boost so they could get their 5 seconds of fame from their name being broadcasted.  It was just a bad idea.

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

You're saying bad people with their comments are ruining the game, yet you want to bring back a list with names of who gets banned.

Do you understand what that would lead to? .. answer: the exact same thing you're complaining about.

 

That's like saying you don't want cancer and then demand that they build your house next to a nuclear power plant!

 

Banned list - confirmation of the effective operation of anti-cheat and support. Now neither Tony nor the other do not work.

If you have something to offer, say, no suggestions? Well then you're another Troll or a provocateur who was happy with everything.

1 minute ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Do you even remember the FFBans site?  That was more toxic than a nuclear waste dump, and the toxicity leaked into the game.  People started cheating on new accounts with offensive names just to get banned and have it broadcasted.  Some cheaters used it as an ego boost so they could get their 5 seconds of fame from their name being broadcasted.  It was just a bad idea.

But now everything is fine, when no one is banned, right?

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...