52 minutes ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

Honestly? STAR or its dirrect upgrade FAR "spearhead" (both with no red modes). With its accuracy just fullauting peeps in decent range, killing them while they are trying to precisely tap fire to land all shots accurately.

Also assault rifle ISSR-A "artemis" is fun weapon to play with.

@weissraider u dont need IR3 for oblivion. Use CJ3 instead. Kills in any range anyways

alright will check it out. thx :)

SBSR 'IRS'.  I see people using aligs and stars but I only know of 1 person who used the SBSR 'IRS' and he goes absolutely apeshit with it lol. It's like a hybrid DMR/Obeya. Really good.

Edited by Ohshii

Rabid
Frenzy
Manic
DogEar
ALIG
DMR

Dog Ear for sure. It's a really powerful gun and a teeny bit decent even at cqc, and I don't see it used as often as I feel like it should be.

Agreed with opinions on Dog-Ear, it's actually a fairly decent gun give or take as it does keep most of it's damage through range.

However I really feel like weapons such as the Anubis, Bullshark and possibly ACES SMG are pretty underrated

I almost see no one using these weapons - obvs some reasons for the Anubis's lack of use is due to the fucking scope in time that used to be instant was made no longer instant (smart af remove this).

- Bullshark because it's regarded as a shit weapon compared to the FFA RD III, even thouh IMO i think it can sometimes out TTK the gun due to it's potential 5-6 round bursts at the end ( very funny to do to snipers)

- ACES SMG - really surprises me the lack of use I see this weapon getting especially when it has potential to be a lower TTK than OCA and is just more accurate (i feel personally)

These weapons I think are underrated and deserve slightly more attention than it gets

-Des

Edited by Desmila

1 hour ago, Vanten said:

The STAR. The first primary weapon you get is actually pretty good. Then add some mods of course.

Definitely this. Yeah, it's not going to dominate the NTEC, but it's absurdly controllable and super versatile. If you give it extended mags it can basically act as a light machine gun, it's still absurdly accurate outside of marksman mode so it can be used in close quarters very easily and it's got a decent range. People tend to abandon it fairly quickly but it's a great workhorse of a gun.

Alig, even Shaw is not being much played (everyone just plays medusa), frenzy,

I would love to say ALIG like some players already suggested, but the RNG always was strange on that gun. Sometimes you could hit everything, other time completely nothing.

I am going to say Tommy gun (Colby M-1922 Mk3). Just don't put cooling jacket on it and you will be fine

Gotta agree with those before me, Dog Ear is incredibly underrated.

1 hour ago, Ohshii said:

SBSR 'IRS'.  I see people using aligs and stars but I only know of 1 person who used the SBSR 'IRS' and he goes absolutely apeshit with it lol. It's like a hybrid DMR/Obeya. Really good.

What about 'Coroner'? Same stats as 'IRS' but range halved 😂😂

I would say the JG shotgun, it's like the handicapped little brother of the CSG/TAS20.

15 minutes ago, Randodom said:

What about 'Coroner'? Same stats as 'IRS' but range halved 😂😂

Coroner is absolutely dog-shit, garbage, disposable waste, not even worth recycling, un-amusing, trash, cat farts, tentacle poo, old man's ballsacks TRASH.

Let us not even speak of this weapon. 

Thanks for this thread. A few guns I forgot I owned that now I want to try again.

Didn't know the anubis was changed. Was it considered OP at some point? I don't remember it being that good. No wonder it's one of the cheapest legendaries on the marketplace now.

ACES Agrotech.

TTK is a little meh. could be just a little slightly buffed for my liking but it compensates for having better accuracy at range compared to OCA etc. you can burst down targets fairly quickly at mid-ish ranges. defo rewards you for control and accuracy when bursting or full spraying. just a shame it requires either extended mag 2 or 3

4 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

CASE and N-SSW havnt seen em in years !

Well case is Alig 

• S1-TIC Rabid, an NTEC-like LMG with less accuracy but a larger magazine, and its the only LMG you can fire while leaning out a car window. Plus, its an AUG. what's not to love?
  • S-247 Oblivion for its respectable (though not amazing) 4-shot kill accuracy even with CJ3. Also the looks.
  • Anubis, it fails more often than it succeeds but it still lets me run faster than the DMR does so I have a soft spot for it (also its permanent so that's something I guess)
  • The OBIR, its technically 7 STK but since its burst-fire it takes 3 mouse-clicks to kill a dude at optimal range and it sounds wicked

Honorable mention to the AR-97 Misery for its first-shot accuracy, that crosshair is probably the tightest out of all the assault rifles I know of. Its horrible otherwise though.

Oblivion? Underrated? Nah it's not underrated it is just pure trash. IMO the Jersey Devil is underrated, it shreds people close range and can go up to some range in burst.

I enjoy using the NSSW/VAS SW2 with HS3, HB2, and anything else really.. lmg you can move with as long as you're in marksman mode and the spread/accuracy can't be beat for mid range.

I also enjoy using both the SWARM and the AMG 556, but the SWARM takes 6 stk unlike the alig

Oblivion and Coroner are crappier versions of the SBSR IRS.  I'll take a player with the IRS over an obir, alig, dmr or obeya any day of the week. Nobody uses it, I havent seen it mentioned at all on this thread. If you own one and play in premade groups with people who like to mid-range and/or CQC, try it out to support them. Assuming your aim isn't trash you're gonna like the results. The gun is a murder machine and literally no one uses it.

Even tho the IRS is just another hybrid gun, because of it's car damage, good raf and pinpoint accuracy, I'd put it up over other hybrid guns like the nssw and the vas. The way I see it is if you're gonna go mid-range, just use an ntec because everything else in the mid-range category isnt as good except for a carbine.

43 minutes ago, Nite said:
  • The OBIR, its technically 7 STK but since its burst-fire it takes 3 mouse-clicks to kill a dude at optimal range and it sounds wicked

I don't think the OBIR is underrated by any means, you'll always see premades and tryhards with the weapon just due to it's sheer accuracy and damage consistency down range