Jump to content
UnwelcomeD

new players play 2 mins and delete game

Recommended Posts

i saw alot of new players in this game and i am so happy about it the sad part is the bronze server are getting ruined by gold dethreaters which making the new player hard to play the game and  leave it i remember when i entered the game it was really hard on me but i was like just keep going the good part is comming untill it comes i want to put bots to the new players untill they get good rank and go to normal districts also this will prevent hackers too i hope LO see it  thanks 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no new players, just hack rerolls. they just goto a list of emails they have ready n start a new account. their anti cheat must be working for some cheap cheats, thats why they are new, cause they hack account got banned. You can always tell they'll have some weird name thats not a word or initials, n they will be gold, n they will have all of the joker box guns, and perfect aim.  I mean how would one even know about APB. its not advertised. its a what 13 year old game. So where would new players come from. Where did I come from..Someone in war thunder told me about this game n i came n never left. Ya know i talk to kids working at the stores, they see me buying a game card, (back when u could) n they ask, n i tell them, n they like Whaaaats APB.  What gets me is how they stay in business. they have got all the paying legits pissed off. So where they getting their money, how they paying the light bill. I have my suspicions.   one word...Epic

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They aren't dethreaters, they are silver players who are only gold against low skilled opponents.

 

Sad result of a tiny population and districts which can only hold 80 people.  Real gold threats rarely lose their gold threat status.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, illgot said:

They aren't dethreaters, they are silver players who are only gold against low skilled opponents.

 

Sad result of a tiny population and districts which can only hold 80 people.  Real gold threats rarely lose their gold threat status.

Dethreaters are anyone losing threat on purpose. 

Not people who lose gold by getting outplayed. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trainees, greens, bronzes and silvers should AUTOMATICALLY join bronze districts. They shouldn't be allowed to play in silver district until they reach like r100.

 

I see bronzes r15-r20 doing 0/15 on silver districts and I always think "oops, this guy is going to uninstall apb".

 

please make the "advanced" tab of currect districts the MAIN tab.

 

 

 

Edited by Uhtdred
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to promote the game at my friends but its hard when they keep dying, they have bad guns and no idea how to shoot

most are veterans who played for years and know every good spot on the map

 

some of my friends just rage quit not really a good start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Uhtdred said:

Trainees, greens, bronzes and silvers should AUTOMATICALLY join bronze districts. They shouldn't be allowed to play in silver district until they reach like r100.

 

I see bronzes r15-r20 doing 0/15 on silver districts and I always think "oops, this guy is going to uninstall apb".

 

please make the "advanced" tab of currect districts the MAIN tab.

 

 

 

I have been saying this forever. Yea, it's not a fix but something...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

What gets me is how they stay in business. they have got all the paying legits pissed off. So where they getting their money, how they paying the light bill. I have my suspicions.   one word...Epic

That's question which in my opinion got me banned. Better save it for yourself.

Dunno about LO (I considered them so far incompetent) but G1 surely was deep into that shit. There is no explanation for what was going on there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mitne said:

That's question which in my opinion got me banned. Better save it for yourself.

Dunno about LO (I considered them so far incompetent) but G1 surely was deep into that shit. There is no explanation for what was going on there.

I'm not sure what's funnier, that ridiculous conspiracy theory, or the fact that you agree with Mack. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 12:02 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

one word...Epic

wtf?

Is this a troll click bait post or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What also doesn't help is Golds being forced to join Silver districts, getting Silver opposition and wiping the floor with them. That and Gold being so easy to get that new players are getting it when they probably shouldn't be.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if...

 

We tweaked matchmaking to ensure that Ts, Greens, and maybe even Bronzies, couldn't be matched to Silvers and Golds?

 

Is no or reduced OP better than game-ruining kerb-stomping OP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Thread from a player who's a r255 silver,plays with his premade group in bronze district.

Name and shame isn't allowed, but that is HILARIOUS. Imagine having such poor self awareness. 

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is that they dont like the game and thats why they leave any player knows that sometimes starting a game is hard specially pvp ones because ypu need to learn from zero certain things the only common thing in shooters is that you have a crosshair and aim to the enemy to kill it but other shooter to be more challenging add recoil or hard to aim when you move so is harder to kill enemies but apb is diferent because you not only have that but ghost shoting lag and bad hit reg so a player that doesnt have enough experience in apb will think that killing an enemy is impossible but its not just practicing and learning where the hitbox is placed when a lag switcher is lagging is not that hard you just kep aiming in one place and slowly move the crosshair depending on their movmenet sometimes it gets really bad and you die but it happens nothing to do apb is a game of both luck and skill the other problem is that new players are overwhelmed by the amount of things apb has that is easier just quit they are just lazy to learn and dont worth anyone time even developing time to try toretain them its better to just keep improving the game and go back to the gold apb era and player will slowly returning and newcommers will see people enthusiasm and will stay because they will see and feel a good game vive evem some hardcore gameplay some players showing off will theow at them that first impact that will make them love apb as it happened to us that we got glued to apb because we all saw how good and entertined the game was also visually enjoyable sadly g1 is decided to kill apb in the saddest way but its not our fault we give the best advice from our pov and they take the wrongest aproach every time because to make a game enjoyable you need to be a pasionate gamer yourself or otherwise you are just a clown ape messing things up and it will end jilling the game i tried to give advice but they wont listen they will never catch up what make a game interesting and appealing and comfortable and enjoyable they arw focused to make the game complicated ao children can enjoy it lol plus the tutorial should be removed an reworked limited to a special district dedicated to teach players the game ropes thats the hardest part for a noob get along with all apb content without aguide and not knowing how to get weapons customize etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pangolier said:

The problem is that they dont like the game and thats why they leave any player knows that sometimes starting a game is hard specially pvp ones because ypu need to learn from zero certain things the only common thing in shooters is that you have a crosshair and aim to the enemy to kill it but other shooter to be more challenging add recoil or hard to aim when you move so is harder to kill enemies but apb is diferent because you not only have that but ghost shoting lag and bad hit reg so a player that doesnt have enough experience in apb will think that killing an enemy is impossible but its not just practicing and learning where the hitbox is placed when a lag switcher is lagging is not that hard you just kep aiming in one place and slowly move the crosshair depending on their movmenet sometimes it gets really bad and you die but it happens nothing to do apb is a game of both luck and skill the other problem is that new players are overwhelmed by the amount of things apb has that is easier just quit they are just lazy to learn and dont worth anyone time even developing time to try toretain them its better to just keep improving the game and go back to the gold apb era and player will slowly returning and newcommers will see people enthusiasm and will stay because they will see and feel a good game vive evem some hardcore gameplay some players showing off will theow at them that first impact that will make them love apb as it happened to us that we got glued to apb because we all saw how good and entertined the game was also visually enjoyable sadly g1 is decided to kill apb in the saddest way but its not our fault we give the best advice from our pov and they take the wrongest aproach every time because to make a game enjoyable you need to be a pasionate gamer yourself or otherwise you are just a clown ape messing things up and it will end jilling the game i tried to give advice but they wont listen they will never catch up what make a game interesting and appealing and comfortable and enjoyable they arw focused to make the game complicated ao children can enjoy it lol plus the tutorial should be removed an reworked limited to a special district dedicated to teach players the game ropes thats the hardest part for a noob get along with all apb content without aguide and not knowing how to get weapons customize etc.

Dude,what even is the use of punctuation? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

What if...

 

We tweaked matchmaking to ensure that Ts, Greens, and maybe even Bronzies, couldn't be matched to Silvers and Golds?

 

Is no or reduced OP better than game-ruining kerb-stomping OP?

Did you forget dethreating was a thing.

The game already tries to not put low threat players against high threat players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 9:31 PM, Mitne said:

That's question which in my opinion got me banned. Better save it for yourself.

Dunno about LO (I considered them so far incompetent) but G1 surely was deep into that shit. There is no explanation for what was going on there.

I thought you knew full well that you got banned for glitching through the floor during the Halloween event and G1 just FF broadcasted the ban cos they're idiots. Or are you pretending to forget that so you can harp on about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure they play more than 2 minutes but yeah a lot of them leave pretty quickly. You know if veteran players could ease up a bit when they are matched against new players who are really bad at the game that would be great, but of course their egos are too big to do something like this and then you can see them pulverizing new players over and over again. Then people complain about population, i am sure you all also needed a long time to get to the level you are right now so why don't you give new players a chance to evolve too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MrChan said:

I thought you knew full well that you got banned for glitching through the floor during the Halloween event and G1 just FF broadcasted the ban cos they're idiots. Or are you pretending to forget that so you can harp on about it?

How it comes I was banned on OTHER account and account on which I was doing on was left intact?

How it comes that there are many people who were unscatched by this "anti-glitch" ban wave (including many repeating offenders using that for advantage in Halloween)?

How it comes that there are shitton of other people with similiar suspicious bans?

 

And the best for last. How comes that Matt himself was banned by fucking FairFight?

 

I don't tell you to believe my conspiracy theory because I have no evidence - but from my point of view it looks malicious. And mind you, there were multiple attempts to undo that mistake - Each time G1 was totally uncooperative and putting cape of benevolence - and then went silent what... few months after?

But yeah. Mitne fucking "cheated". People with vegas who were on building were "cheating". People who were just playing game and randomly wrapped out are "cheating". Believe YOUR false truths.

Edited by Mitne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Did you forget dethreating was a thing.

The game already tries to not put low threat players against high threat players.

It needs to try harder.

 

I mean like stopping those matches ever happening. Even if a gold dethreats to silver they still won't be able to touch the little nooblets and even though dethreat to bronze is technically possible the effort needed to put in imo outweighs the benefit since they'll upthreat after every match - I'm assuming anyway I personally haven't moved from silver threat in years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mitne said:

How comes that Matt himself was banned by fucking FairFight?

 

As Matt explained, he knew how to trigger the ban.

But yes Fairfight was obviously a mess at the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 4:02 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

There are no new players, just hack rerolls.

CookiePuss invited friends of his before recently so yes there were some new ones and others did as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 12:43 PM, UnwelcomeD said:

i saw alot of new players in this game and i am so happy about it the sad part is the bronze server are getting ruined by gold dethreaters which making the new player hard to play the game and  leave it i remember when i entered the game it was really hard on me but i was like just keep going the good part is comming untill it comes i want to put bots to the new players untill they get good rank and go to normal districts also this will prevent hackers too i hope LO see it  thanks 🙂

I've always said that servers shouldn't be based on gold, silver, bronze, ... but on the rank that one in play has.
Example:
Rank 0-99
Rank 100-199
Rank 200-Max

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...