gordIsMyName

Colby RSA 'Hunter' i like it, but...

it gets me killed a lot 🙂 peakin' down the site.

but man... the zebra skin :0

I like it also. Too bad most run the same old boring, I have to win loadouts setup.

I love funky unconventional loadouts, helps you to be more versatile as well.

• Like 3

it would be more fun if the Zebra skin was just exclusive to that weapon and you could change the skin.

But I wish they would just add a massive scope to the model.

• Thanks 1

RSA itself is not so gusto, almost as long of an equip time as an HVR (1 seconds vs 1.1 seconds (same equip time as the Alig!)) and min TTK almost as high as an HVR, (1.7 seconds vs 1.75) but none of the range (range drops off at 70m becoming a whopping 10 shot kill at 80m) or accuracy it has, along with completely zero overdamage

didn't you already make a thread about this

58 minutes ago, Havana said:

I like it also. Too bad most run the same old boring, I have to win loadouts setup.

I love funky unconventional loadouts, helps you to be more versatile as well.

I feel you, I always use LMGs, I hate when everyone is using the same stuff just because it's the easiest setup.

• Like 1

Dude its all about getting the most number of kills, be competitive enough, having fun with frnds which is hard to get with "unique weapons".

I've known some players like @MotokoHutt and one of her frnd who only plays with these unique guns. Less used guns. You'll hate those guns if you play solo. Good thing is she had her frnd who backed her up with similar guns.

Some of the rarely used guns are the RSA, act44 and pls dont ask abt the rsa hunter. Same goes abt guns like alig, case ko and plenty of other guns. Theres a reason why most ppl stick on to ntec and alts for assault rifle, hvr for sniper etc etc even tho they have bought many armas guns.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

@Nitronik you're up

not until I get a green light I'm not

EDIT : Found the original tweet. Good lord, january!

Edited by Nitronik
tweet

that gun freaking sucks. needs balancing along with all the other old school guns like snub and act 44.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foscor77 said:

that gun freaking sucks. needs balancing along with all the other old school guns like snub and act 44.

He's not wrong.

19 hours ago, Glaciers said:

didn't you already make a thread about this

i did @Glaciers... but i made that cool rockin' video and wanted to share it 🙂

20 hours ago, Acornie said:

RSA itself is not so gusto, almost as long of an equip time as an HVR (1 seconds vs 1.1 seconds (same equip time as the Alig!)) and min TTK almost as high as an HVR, (1.7 seconds vs 1.75) but none of the range (range drops off at 70m becoming a whopping 10 shot kill at 80m) or accuracy it has, along with completely zero overdamage

it's you and me @Acornie. you take the snub nose and i'll take the RSA. but... you have to stand still. can't get too far away. and you only get to shoot AFTER i take my first 2 shots.

😉

actually, i just equip the gun... flash the zebra skin and people drop to the floor dead.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

He's not wrong.

you're not wrong for saying he's not wrong...

11 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

He's not wrong.

The only thing that needs fixed with act 44 is its horrible accuracy even with an enemy in the reticule... the gold plated one suffers the same issue. Fire at someone and have it do nothing at all half the time... snub could be make 3 hit kill and still be balanced imo, and the RSA could do a touchup maybe 75m range and better drop off with slightly better accuracy? A tad lower equip time? maybe 1.6s, though we dont want it competing with the HVR or snipers too much...

Still wish they'd add the basic RSA to ARMAS. While they're at it, add the basic ACT44 as well as the ACT44 Last Stand (retail pack variant, no longer obtainable).

3 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

The only thing that needs fixed with act 44 is its horrible accuracy even with an enemy in the reticule... the gold plated one suffers the same issue. Fire at someone and have it do nothing at all half the time... snub could be make 3 hit kill and still be balanced imo, and the RSA could do a touchup maybe 75m range and better drop off with slightly better accuracy? A tad lower equip time? maybe 1.6s, though we dont want it competing with the HVR or snipers too much...

I absolutely agree on the ACT. 

I've owned the GM for years now, and yeah it's a god damn RNGy mess. There's no reason for it to be so inaccurate and improving it's accuracy would in no way break the weapon. 

The RSA on the other hand is so bad I won't even touch it. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 10:30 PM, CookiePuss said:

I absolutely agree on the ACT. 

I've owned the GM for years now, and yeah it's a god damn RNGy mess. There's no reason for it to be so inaccurate and improving it's accuracy would in no way break the weapon. 

The RSA on the other hand is so bad I won't even touch it. 

RSA is poopoo