Jump to content
SpeedyCat

Weapon drop for Legendarys in Action Districts...! Or not?

How should the Wapon drop be?  

54 members have voted

  1. 1. Weapon drop for Legendarys?

    • In RIOT only
      18
    • In action district only
      2
    • No Legendary drop in both modes
      11
    • I dont care
      11
    • Legendary drop in both modes
      12


Recommended Posts

LO, can you please remove the Weapon Drop only for the Legendary JMB weapons?! I and i think other players worked hard to get some Legendarys over the time and some spend much money on JMB's to get theyr dream come true and grab a special Legendary of interest.

 

I have no complain if the Legendarys dropping in RIOT, because there is a Legendary spawn and it is a BR like mode.

 

But cmon, pls not in normal Districts..

 

 

What are you others think about the drop for legendarys outside RIOT?

 

Please discuss...

 

@MattScott

Edited by SpeedyCat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

I don't even think that droppnig weapons in normal districts is intended.

Yes i think too but actually nobody from LO has sayd anything about it...

 

Same bugs as every year... xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

Yes i think too but actually nobody from LO has sayd anything about it...

 

Same bugs as every year... xD

I think that they went to get wasted with their russian friends after this patch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see a problem with that . this will diversify the weapons of new players , give new players to try something new and they will increase the chance of winning . people who are against it just trying to leave a loophole for trolling .

 

the survey is just delirium . hashtag br. says a lot .

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Yood said:

I don't see a problem with that . this will diversify the weapons of new players , give new players to try something new and they will increase the chance of winning . people who are against it just trying to leave a loophole for trolling .

 

the survey is just delirium . hashtag br. says a lot .

For me, i only have problems with the dropping of LEGENDARY guns outside of RIOT...

 

I think too that it would be a nice chance for new players to try the normal weapons out and give them better chances to survive a fight with better equipped players.

 

Lol... yeah, removed “br“ xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Dropping Legendaries into RIOT yes, normal district i didn't even knew there was this thing, is funny? Yes.. maybe? But i don't like it that much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

 

I think too that it would be a nice chance for new players to try the normal weapons out and give them better chances to survive a fight with better equipped players.

 

 

I don't see the problem . or are you afraid a rookie will kill you with Oswan or Vulcano ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to clarify before I vote. We talk about legendary boxes which you drop as consumables or some unintended bug I'm not aware of yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Just to clarify before I vote. We talk about legendary boxes which you drop as consumables or some unintended bug I'm not aware of yet?

No, sorry. I mean the drop of the weapon a player (opponent) has equipped.

For example i play with Anubuis, i get killed, then my weapon drops an the opponent or teammate can equip it and play with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SpeedyCat said:

No, sorry. I mean the drop of the weapon a player (opponent) has equipped.

For example i play with Anubuis, i get killed, then my weapon drops an the opponent or teammate can equip it and play with it.

That doesn't sound like it's intended as it didn't happen before patch...

Of course i'm against it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like weapon drops and I do not benefit from them.  I have a lot of legendaries and Armas weapons so if anyone benefits it's my opponents.

 

If you feel your legendary is the only reason you can compete against your opponents using the STAR... that says more about your skill level than anything else.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, illgot said:

I like weapon drops and I do not benefit from them.  I have a lot of legendaries and Armas weapons so if anyone benefits it's my opponents.

 

If you feel your legendary is the only reason you can compete against your opponents using the STAR... that says more about your skill level than anything else.

Lol... i only use Nano mostly and from time to time any other Legendary if i want to.

 

Just look at my sig... 😉

Btw as you can read, it's not a skill issue that i want to discuss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the weapon drop makes the playing field fair. It should be left in.

For the first time, ever I actually thought of buying wep's on this game. Been playing since 2004 and never made a purchase.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about a drop in both option?
I'm going to vote for that. 😛

Edited by Authorize

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Authorize said:

What about a drop in both option?
I'm going to vote for that. 😛

Added..., thx

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shit six years kills the game I'm not surprised by the results of this poll . you do everything to get a huge advantage of . gold in silver , bronze plays against silver , bronze and Tlv .  which have a maximum of 1.2 guns in the stock version .

 

Merged.

 

8 hours ago, Mitne said:

That doesn't sound like it's intended as it didn't happen before patch...

Of course i'm against it.

what are the grounds for your opinion ? JUSTIFY !! 

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i’m against the entire weapon drop mechanic, but i don’t see why legendaries shouldn’t get dropped - they’re a gun just like any other 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should stay, is the only good thing I liked from the Epidemic Event.

At least this way new players can try some other weapons. And you guys are against it because noobs can kill you with your own weapon or why?

Because I don't understand how this could be a problem or why people don't like it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hexerin said:

This has happened a few times in the past, and every time it makes me wish it was a legitimate feature. It adds more chaos to the game, because you don't always know what your opp is using just by checking the scoreboard anymore. Kind of a nice shakeup of the established gameplay.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

killing people with their own guns is fun tho.. unless you are the one getting killed by your own gun 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 guy brings an ntec, then drops it and then The whole district is infected.

 

Only riot, (it was removed the first time we saw it because it wasn't balanced and the players wouldn't accept it, nothing has changed)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Yood said:

I don't see the problem . or are you afraid a rookie will kill you with Oswan or Vulcano ?

Funny how this guy doesn't know me, but seems to hate me. 

Yet, I'm in agreement with nearly all of his opinions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the weapon drop mechanic was intended in normal districts, I think they should limit it to only non-legendaries. For RIOT districts, I don't really care so much if I drop my sweet baby Volcano...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...