Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
a Pair of Socks

Damn lmao. Was gonna log back in but seeing the forums Ill pass xd

Recommended Posts

Confirmed Dead Game?

Confirmed Typical Sock Threat v2308746?




Nah but in all seriousness, come on Little Orbit, do you actually fucking give a shit at all or nah? Dont seem like it famerino's and therefore I aint even gonna bother to log in nor support the company.   Once yall consider closing the servers down for good let me know so we can discuss pricing to keep the servers up

( cause yall aint fucking making money at this point and we all know that lmao xd roflcopter )



 

 

Dont let APB Reloaded Die, Please.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't worry i won't let apb die as long as i live

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Confirmed Dead Game?
Confirmed Typical Sock Threat v2308746?
Nah but in all seriousness, come on Little Orbit, do you actually fucking give a shit at all or nah? Dont seem like it famerino's and therefore I aint even gonna bother to log in nor support the company.   Once yall consider closing the servers down for good let me know so we can discuss pricing to keep the servers up

( cause yall aint fucking making money at this point and we all know that lmao xd roflcopter )
Dont let APB Reloaded Die, Please.

Isn't dead for me.

Little Orbit doing their best to fix this game, there are plenty of things to address and solve, isn't that easy when a company pick up a game in this state and need to learn with errors and problems made by old companies.

I will not ever let APB Reloaded to die.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Confirmed Dead Game?

Confirmed Typical Sock Threat v2308746?




Nah but in all seriousness, come on Little Orbit, do you actually fucking give a shit at all or nah? Dont seem like it famerino's and therefore I aint even gonna bother to log in nor support the company.   Once yall consider closing the servers down for good let me know so we can discuss pricing to keep the servers up

( cause yall aint fucking making money at this point and we all know that lmao xd roflcopter )



 

 

Dont let APB Reloaded Die, Please.

Impatient people are annoying as fuck lmao. You want some more rushed shit which will make the game even worse?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

( cause yall aint fucking making money at this point and we all know that lmao xd roflcopter )

not at all accurate considering the amount of whales on Citadel who blow thousands of dollars a week on APB. This game makes a lot of money passively, and had always made money even during times of complete content drought and a severe lack of moderation. If people were able to spend thousands of dollars every month while a decent amount of the playerbase was cheating, and while the game wasn't being updated at all, what makes you think the game would be doing any worse with a better anti-cheat and newer content, with a company that communicates more in a month than the old company has in a year? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, damn2112 said:

Impatient people are annoying as fuck lmao. You want some more rushed shit which will make the game even worse?

Cos a year after Little Orbit bought the game we haven't seen squat... but continue to chat the mantra... SOON.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Hey! said:

Cos a year after Little Orbit bought the game we haven't seen squat... but continue to chat the mantra... SOON.

Haven't seen anything?

Go see a doctor to get your eyes checked.

Plenty of threads on what Little Orbit has done for APB.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:

Haven't seen anything?

Go see a doctor to get your eyes checked.

Plenty of threads on what Little Orbit has done for APB.

 

And honestly nothing has been significant. Communication is massively declining, they are extremely far behind on their road map, and the work they have done has been minimal, at best.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Garemie said:

 

And honestly nothing has been significant. Communication is massively declining, they are extremely far behind on their road map, and the work they have done has been minimal, at best.

multiple new events , a new gun that people are enjoying shooting me with , new clothes and titles , a new anti cheat that is easily better than what we had , and many other things.

But nothing significant? What?

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, lmao.

 

Just wait ffs idk what to tell you. 

 

 

All I can think about this now is that getting apb was a bold investment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry, pal, I've returned to the game to fill the void you've left behind so that LO can put food on the table. 

 

I'd recommend you do what I did. In seven years time we'll all welcome you back. Promise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries about apb dying, St4ck will eventually come at a critical moment to drop some bills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Aren't you the dude that made like 50 posts about stopping with APB. If you quit just quit. But at the moment you are a attention 51ut

Edited by Gateron
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game is garbage, you better off on Garrys Mod

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, moxxichixx said:

The game is garbage, you better off on Garrys Mod

If you truly felt that way you would not be here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you actually going off a forum where the majority is ppl who arent playing the game? I thought u knew better socks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...