MattScott

4/29 Migration & Loss of data

I'm in.. even logged out and back again without issue

17 hours ago, Dracio said:

I get the feeling LO is maned by a small group of people. Most of their attention is focused on APB, which makes sense. More players, more revenue, etc. It does feel like they are stretching themselves very thin and just don't have enough people to deal with everything.

This doesn't help FE players. It doesn't give them the warm, fuzzy feeling of being loved they like.

So for all you players with outstanding tickets. For all the players that feel left out in the cold. For all those players that feel they are not being heard, have a hug.

Appreciate the hug, and I agree with what you say business follows the money trail. It may sound like im QQing but I paid for virtual items which were, and being fair will say no one's fault lost. Truth is no one wanted that to happen including LO, stuff happens. Two weeks to reimburse virtual items is not a man power thing, it's an IDGAS thing lol. From the perspective of a customer I ordered items from amazon after I put in this support ticket and recieved the items 2 days later, we take for granted the amount of coordination that takes. All im saying is 2 weeks and ticking, and I am still waiting for a copy + paste items into my account.

Don't have the tools?

Purchase items with functioning tools, and hand em to the customer.

I don't want to point out the customer service is lacking because I want to support LO, but if escalating support tickets means 2 weeks later there still has been no response and no end in sight......

• Thanks 1

server has been down for at least 4 hours, would be nice if their were more open about any issues.

there is no announcement it would be down in the forum nice stats devs

Still down.... probably due to the circus events that took place yesterday from what I heard.  Too bad a few bad apples can ruin it for everyone else.

15 minutes ago, Kaylee Fryes said:

Still down.... probably due to the circus events that took place yesterday from what I heard.  Too bad a few bad apples can ruin it for everyone else.

Thanks for the update, hope things can be sorted and we can all get back to the wasteland soon ^.^

Just a heads up, They posted the server is down in the announcements. Probably about 45 minutes ago.

5 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all, 

The server is back online.

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you.

Sorry it messed with you folks weekend. 😞  

Appreciate you coming in and fixin' it though.  😄 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all, 

The server is back online.

Thanks,
Matt

Thank you can you look into reimbursing the marketplace items from 2 weeks ago now? thanks.

If you need tools still, just purchase the items and foreward them onto the people who lost them using pre existing mechanic of creating marketplace items through purchasing them.

I should'nt have to beg for 2 weeks for this man.......

We down again?  Sorry LO for it being a crutch.  I guess I'll go do some "adult" things.  I'll check back later.

Still can't log in through Steam, what happened !

Any help please !

Try logging OFF and logging back IN,  = No Success

Tried file check, = No Success

Tried defragmenting game fil = No Success

It was working fine ( a was able to log in) before the server migration 

Thanks

Yeah, servers are down again in that sense. When will this be fixed?

And i mean, forever. Cause this can't go on that the servers are down everyday.

Edited by FoxFox

27 minutes ago, Kaylee Fryes said:

We down again?  Sorry LO for it being a crutch.  I guess I'll go do some "adult" things.  I'll check back later.

I was able to log in without issue

Seems to work now again, i must have logged in everytime the server had a stroke for the past 6 hours then.

It just went down while I was farming, what a waste of a frontier homestead, which took me forever to make.

I couldn't get quests, so i logged out and couldn't get back in.

Seems every time i can't get quests i have to defrag files and recheck the data.

8 minutes ago, Eekaspydar said:

I couldn't get quests, so i logged out and couldn't get back in.

Seems every time i can't get quests i have to defrag files and recheck the data.

you should have just waited for the lag to pass and the system to self correct after several minutes. (it had been in this type of loop until the server stop self correcting and crash)

when you cannot accept quests, during that time you cannot fast travel or log in from the character select screen so might as well just wait and chill while still inside.

defrag files and recheck data helps if you have loading problems during the log in process however.