Lixil

Changes in the forum structure

Hello everyone!

Some of you might have noticed we did a small structural change on the forums. It's not easy for everyone to find the specific sections they're looking for. Some sections got merged (like in Social district, now both discussions belong in the same section). The biggest change is that we added "Community corner" which you can find here. -> https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/126-community-corner/ 

If you have any suggestions or ideas for other changes on our forums. Or feel like it's missing a section. Feel free to post your opinions here!
It's been about a year since we opened these forums. So my team and I will be looking into the current forum rules to see if we need to tweak, change or modify some of them.

Thank you!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

that would explain the subforums randomly shuffling about earlier

nice to know i’m not insane at least

Is that clan/group function ever gonna come back?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone!

Some of you might have noticed we did a small structural change on the forums. It's not easy for everyone to find the specific sections they're looking for. Some sections got merged (like in Social district, now both discussions belong in the same section). The biggest change is that we added "Community corner" which you can find here. -> https://forums.gamersfirst.com/forum/126-community-corner/ 

If you have any suggestions or ideas for other changes on our forums. Or feel like it's missing a section. Feel free to post your opinions here!
It's been about a year since we opened these forums. So my team and I will be looking into the current forum rules to see if we need to tweak, change or modify some of them.

Thank you!

Oh, i thought my connection was not working properly and then i found out changes being made, looks more clean and sharp now, thank you.

Suggestions? Mhm actually no, i have suggestions about Support section (website) and other things related the game itself but isn't about the forum so i don't know.

Maybe in the future i will have some? Isn't that easy honestly

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

that would explain the subforums randomly shuffling about earlier

nice to know i’m not insane at least

Woah there, lets not jump the gun.

36 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

Woah there, lets not jump the gun.

dress up like a plumber and go around putting ur banana in people's u-bends one time and everyone calls you crazy

ridiculous 

5 hours ago, Nevv said:

@Lixil

Please contact me, i can help to implement that feature or a similar, if it is wanted by you/LO. Because i use the same forum Software for our gaming clan/community and use some modules aswell.

Edited by SpeedyCat

5 hours ago, Nevv said:

seeing as it took about 3 seconds to mutate into a colby subforum-esque monstrosity, i think maybe the clan section should stay quarantined for a little longer 

for everyone’s safety 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nevv said:

9 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

seeing as it took about 3 seconds to mutate into a colby subforum-esque monstrosity, i think maybe the clan section should stay quarantined for a little longer 

for everyone’s safety 

I miss Dexem Fan Club 😞

Does that mean Im being moderated more? 😠

30 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Does that mean Im being moderated more? 😠

i sure hope so

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nevv said:

When clans/groups arent completely dead within APB

2 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

When clans/groups arent completely dead within APB

Nevv's clan is large and active though.

• Thanks 1

I like the changes.

Now the only thing I'd wish for was that you guys settled on one subforum to announce things or post news in.

Sometimes they're in news, sometimes they're in announcements, sometimes they're in social - you have to check them all to see if there's anything new.

I'd say, post and pin everything in social district, and archive them in the news subforum once they've dated.

Also leave them open for people to discuss, which would then remove the additional discussion subforum.

On 4/17/2019 at 6:10 PM, CookiePuss said:

Nevv's clan is large and active though.

One clan? Thats sooooo active

3 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

One clan? Thats sooooo active

How many clans should one person run?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

How many clans should one person run?

Well thats the thing. If there were more ppl and more clans it would be active and there would be a valid reason for the section. One person running the only active clan doesn't constitute enough.

4 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Well thats the thing. If there were more ppl and more clans it would be active and there would be a valid reason for the section. One person running the only active clan doesn't constitute enough.

Oh we were only talking about one person though.

There are a bunch of active clans. But even if there weren't, I can understand thinking that having a clan section would only help.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oh we were only talking about one person though.

There are a bunch of active clans. But even if there weren't, I can understand thinking that having a clan section would only help.

If we had the player base sure. If we had ppl who could behave themselves inside said forum and not do what they did last time in the clan section even better.

14 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

If we had the player base sure. If we had ppl who could behave themselves inside said forum and not do what they did last time in the clan section even better.

The latter is more of an issue of moderation, or lack thereof.

42 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The latter is more of an issue of moderation, or lack thereof.

Thats included in it. If we had adults here instead of salty toxic kids it wouldnt be so much of an issue even without proper moderation.

I see this thread only two superforummans

I like change . I see an attempt to weed out the garbage .

Edited by Yood