Jump to content

Recommended Posts

>In this tug-of-war over control of the city, only one can come out on top. Will it be you?

1503314030592.gif

Edited by K3ith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its gonna be a mix of battle royale and territory control. The map will be collapsing but it wont be random, you can choose somehow.

 

From the blogpost in december: "New team Challenge Mode - For those of you who participated in Epidemic and Slay Bells, you have seen the beginnings of what this mode can be. This will be a hybrid of Battle Royale and Territory Control mechanics where players get to choose the parts of the map that collapse. We are very excited about this new mode and look forward to sharing more with you as we get closer to its release some time in the first quarter."

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A reveal but not quite a reveal... I see... 

Would've been nice to actually see more about the mode rather than just a poster.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, sneekface said:

From the blogpost in december: "New team Challenge Mode - For those of you who participated in Epidemic and Slay Bells, you have seen the beginnings of what this mode can be. This will be a hybrid of Battle Royale and Territory Control mechanics where players get to choose the parts of the map that collapse. We are very excited about this new mode and look forward to sharing more with you as we get closer to its release some time in the first quarter."

Which already pretty much describe it's BR but with choice of which zones are out.

Probably all while being solo as hell for which APB is not constructed for... at all.

Edited by Mitne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Probably all while being solo as hell for which APB is not constructed for... at all.

From mmos.com: "Squads of four players will fight it out for control of various points on a slowly shrinking map. The last team standing wins."

Source: https://mmos.com/news/apb-reloaded-announces-new-battle-royale-mode-called-apb-riot

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, sneekface said:

From mmos.com: "Squads of four players will fight it out for control of various points on a slowly shrinking map. The last team standing wins."

Source: https://mmos.com/news/apb-reloaded-announces-new-battle-royale-mode-called-apb-riot

Hopefully squad of randoms.

Otherwise clans gonna be all over this gamemode.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, sneekface said:

From mmos.com: "Squads of four players will fight it out for control of various points on a slowly shrinking map. The last team standing wins."

Source: https://mmos.com/news/apb-reloaded-announces-new-battle-royale-mode-called-apb-riot

literally just making it up...

assumed its BR

squads of 4 battling it out is how APB works already
Shrinking map confirmed by Matt

fake news is fake.

 

2 hours ago, Mitne said:

Hopefully squad of randoms.

Otherwise clans gonna be all over this gamemode.


Clans are going to wreck face even if it was with randoms, they will find a way.

Edited by Seadee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

K...this is really excited...i'm ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st off:

 riot_mode_m1_sml.jpg 

Why are there shipping containers and cranes in the middle of the park, and how does that make any sence? I mean yeah its a game, but even games need to make sence, and this is something that would bug me out.

 

2nd: So there will be 3rd faction that will fight both enforcers and crims? I mean, enforcers are mix of cops, special forces, and random dudes that may abuse their badge or just fight for justice. While there are also types of crims that just hate crooked kind of enfos.

I just want this all that has to come to make sence. So my question is:  (in tthis new game mode) Will the 3rd faction be selectable option for both crims and enfos that will basically stand up againts crooked enfos and real crims to establish the order in the city, or will it just randomly redistribute all the players? Or is it like straight up 3rd faction while creating a character?

Cuz I want to be able to pick my side. If I am this crooked enfo or if I am just that morally low person that wants this war to continue, or if I am this pure evil crim, I want to stay that way.

 

I hope my question is readable, and actually makes sence.

 

3rd: https://www.redhillinstitute.com

Edited by AxeTurboAgresor
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

 - quote - 

it will probably make sense when that redhill easter egg solved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'4 man squads'

 

ok so this is a battle royale game mode.

 

boring

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alani said:

'4 man squads'

 

ok so this is a battle royale game mode.

 

boring

Can't make assumptions like that when you have not even played the mode yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, damn2112 said:

Can't make assumptions like that when you have not even played the mode yet.

consumerism.

 

i can make all the assumptions i want when the company doesnt wanna reveal information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Alani said:

consumerism.

 

i can make all the assumptions i want when the company doesnt wanna reveal information.

the harsh truth tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So will this be the kind of "anarchy" we wanted where we have objectives and just everyone on the map can work on them?

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 8:45 PM, AxeTurboAgresor said:

1st off:

 riot_mode_m1_sml.jpg 

Why are there shipping containers and cranes in the middle of the park, and how does that make any sence? I mean yeah its a game, but even games need to make sence, and this is something that would bug me out.

 

2nd: So there will be 3rd faction that will fight both enforcers and crims? I mean, enforcers are mix of cops, special forces, and random dudes that may abuse their badge or just fight for justice. While there are also types of crims that just hate crooked kind of enfos.

I just want this all that has to come to make sence. So my question is:  (in tthis new game mode) Will the 3rd faction be selectable option for both crims and enfos that will basically stand up againts crooked enfos and real crims to establish the order in the city, or will it just randomly redistribute all the players? Or is it like straight up 3rd faction while creating a character?

Cuz I want to be able to pick my side. If I am this crooked enfo or if I am just that morally low person that wants this war to continue, or if I am this pure evil crim, I want to stay that way.

 

I hope my question is readable, and actually makes sence.

 

3rd: https://www.redhillinstitute.com

 

well, we needed a suitable terrain and only had those assets left.

 

101 of Copy and paste development.

 

3rd faction will be the pissed off civilians  that enforcers ran over on the sidewalks for years and got mugged by the crims.

 

Ok, jokes aside, but dunno red hill institute sounds like maybe some private Organisation will jump into that as well. Yet we do have that on the crim side and the enfo side already.

Edited by LilyV3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix the traffic lights on Financial and stop the telephone boxes of death from killing you when your in a vehicle

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 6:45 AM, AxeTurboAgresor said:

1st off:

 riot_mode_m1_sml.jpg 

Why are there shipping containers and cranes in the middle of the park, and how does that make any sence? I mean yeah its a game, but even games need to make sence, and this is something that would bug me out.

 

2nd: So there will be 3rd faction that will fight both enforcers and crims? I mean, enforcers are mix of cops, special forces, and random dudes that may

 

Seriously doubt we will get something "permanent" from a limited time event.

 

Anyone thought "Necrocite" was gonna be a Faction choice?

Edited by Zolerox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 9:52 AM, Mitne said:

Hopefully squad of randoms.

Otherwise clans gonna be all over this gamemode.

You make that sound like it's bad. Clans have been neglected too much in APBs history, at least they might get something to do now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Revoluzzer said:

You make that sound like it's bad. Clans have been neglected too much in APBs history, at least they might get something to do now.

They already own action district.

What else you want?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO here is a great concept it's a million dollar idea but I will give it to LO for free.... You ready...

 

Instead of working on a BR mode no one wants and or asked for... Why don't ya know.... FIX THE BASE GAME!!! This is a game LOADED with potential and would have a GREAT player base if you would FIX THE GAME.... Don't give us a BR mode that tbh is gonna fail in the first month because Apex is just gonna shit all over it AND FURTHER MORE don't act like the community wanted a BR game when NO ONE wanted it just YOU THE DEVELOPER wanted it because it's a hot trend and you think you will get money from it pro tip you won't Apex is also free it runs better plays better and isn't marred by anyone who knows the history of APB you want money LO fix the game I promise you if you fixed the game people would return and throw money at you...

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Infamy said:

LMAO here is a great concept it's a million dollar idea but I will give it to LO for free.... You ready...

 

Instead of working on a BR mode no one wants and or asked for... Why don't ya know.... FIX THE BASE GAME!!! This is a game LOADED with potential and would have a GREAT player base if you would FIX THE GAME.... Don't give us a BR mode that tbh is gonna fail in the first month because Apex is just gonna shit all over it AND FURTHER MORE don't act like the community wanted a BR game when NO ONE wanted it just YOU THE DEVELOPER wanted it because it's a hot trend and you think you will get money from it pro tip you won't Apex is also free it runs better plays better and isn't marred by anyone who knows the history of APB you want money LO fix the game I promise you if you fixed the game people would return and throw money at you...

I tried to give them a proper aproach... work to improve current modes, incentivate people to stay, strong cheat moderation, use the potential that apb currently has (theres barely need for new modes but PROPER EXECUTION of events -or game modes w/e-), work on engine and slowly introduce new "br stuff" if you are willing to and see how community and new players reacts to it.

 

He is not like getting what holds a player PLAYING... i truly advice him to start playing games for some years (try 15) and then come back and shape a game like you want.

This frustrates me so much... how are you expecting me to not be "toxic"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...