Lixil

APB Riot reveal

7 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Then cut the "overseas" part - doesn't change the general point of my post though.

But sure keep the Metathesiophobia up.

Not really the irrational fear of change when nearly everything LO has done up until now has been shitty or fucked up, but okay.

18 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

First off, why are people reporting on APB, second, where do they get this shit from? Are these the same people who called Overwatch a MOBA just because it has characters?

WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THE FAKE NEWS?!?!

What?

All I can do is report what's out there.

Little Orbit are teasing APB: Reloaded battle royale mode

Little Orbit have certainly set their sights on improving and adding new content to APB: Reloaded ever since they acquired Gamersfirst.

The newest announcement includes a new battle royale mode that is coming to the city of San Paro.

https://www.altchar.com/games-news/591219/little-orbit-teasing-apb-reloaded-battle-royale-mode

23 hours ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

I'm proud to announce an introduction for a project our team has been working on. APB RIOT.

You can read more about it in the link below. 

https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2019/3/14/apb-riot-reveal

So... your server performance continually deteriorates... and your company diverts the development team from the already delayed engine upgrade to present a whole new project no one who still plays APB wanted... sounds EXACTLY like the stupid decisions G1 and the RTW leftover devs  made when APB started going downhill and lost 2 million active accounts.... and yes I do mean when they diverted the funding and dev time to idiotic side projects like a stupid phone app game, a console game, and a ridiculous fantasy RPG which was such a giant turd it never was developed.  Meanwhile, the longsuffering PC playerbase realized the company was going bankrupt and couldn't even afford their anticheat anymore.

STOP DOING THINGS NOBODY WANTS AND FOCUS ON COMPLETING THE ENGINE UPGRADE EVERYONE HAS WAITED YEARS FOR... or your game will surely die.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, LoveForMatt said:

Wait, so br doesnt stop there they want to nuke player customizations too? This can only get worst xD

where did you get this idea from

7 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

So... your server performance continually deteriorates... and your company diverts the development team from the already delayed engine upgrade to present a whole new project no one who still plays APB wanted... sounds EXACTLY like the stupid decisions G1 and the RTW leftover devs  made when APB started going downhill and lost 2 million active accounts.... and yes I do mean when they diverted the funding and dev time to idiotic side projects like a stupid phone app game, a console game, and a ridiculous fantasy RPG which was such a giant turd it never was developed.  Meanwhile, the longsuffering PC playerbase realized the company was going bankrupt and couldn't even afford their anticheat anymore.

STOP DOING THINGS NOBODY WANTS AND FOCUS ON COMPLETING THE ENGINE UPGRADE EVERYONE HAS WAITED YEARS FOR... or your game will surely die.

If you waited that many years for eu then you can wait one or two more months...

Edited by Qevo

1 minute ago, Qevo said:

If you waited that many years for eu then you can wait one or two more months...

I'm not even playing this game, just waiting for the engine upgrade.  a 2 month delay ?  yeah right.  We seriously have no clue what they are working on, what they have plans to do or even if they realized the engine upgrade cannot be completed and so they simply diverted to alter this game completely.  Waiting is all anyone can do.  TBH I'm more hyped waiting for triple A studios creating Crowfall and Camelot Unchained then I am in EVER seeing this awesome game fixed back to the way it was just after release by RTW and before G1 fools borked and overbloated the code changing the ranking and threat systems, adding so much OP Armas crap throwing commonsense and game balance to the winds to sell gambling boxes... and let stupid devs make unnecessary permanent changes to the graphics.

But yeah, the playerbase votes with it's feet.  this game was better than GTAV... now it's just a pile of old heaping hot bad perfomance, unbalanced, cheater infested turd.  Even then, at least the missions are fun.  BR will not be.  If only the code had not been so corrupted.  had LO been able simply to relaunch the original RTW APB and force everyone to restart with certain Armas discounts based on previous purchases... this game could have had a new life.  Now I see it as dead and unrevivable. 

11 minutes ago, Qevo said:

Pretty sure he's implying the delay is more of a symptom of a greater sickness.

Not that I agree with everything he's saying.

I like this project, but... Are you guys still working on the plans for APB Reloaded as promissed, according to this source? ---> https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2018/12/29/state-of-the-game-2018

Merged.

And btw, are we able to transfer our APB Reloaded Accounts to the new APB: Riot? And will APB Riot have the same content that APB reloaded has, along with new content? If yes, are we able use the same content we purchased in Armas Marketplace in APB Reloaded before to use it on the new game? 

Merged.

And also, if yes, will also our creations be imported to the new project? (Sorry if I'm being to annoying here...)

38 minutes ago, marotomau said:

I like this project, but... Are you guys still working on the plans for APB Reloaded as promissed, according to this source? ---> https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2018/12/29/state-of-the-game-2018

The 4th item has already been completed, this is number 5 on the list in the source you linked. It's also already been publicly posted that the SPCT's are already testing Unreal 3.5, so I think they're still working to complete all of that.

41 minutes ago, marotomau said:

And btw, are we able to transfer our APB Reloaded Accounts to the new APB: Riot? And will APB Riot have the same content that APB reloaded has, along with new content? If yes, are we able use the same content we purchased in Armas Marketplace in APB Reloaded before to use it on the new game? 

Merged.

And also, if yes, will also our creations be imported to the new project? (Sorry if I'm being to annoying here...)

This is a new gamemode, not a full new game. 

9 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The 4th item has already been completed, this is number 5 on the list in the source you linked. It's also already been publicly posted that the SPCT's are already testing Unreal 3.5, so I think they're still working to complete all of that.

This is a new gamemode, not a full new game. 

Ah... ok. Sorry, didn't pay attention.

So, what is the new game mode about?
Is it an alternative to missions? or is it going to replace it?

6 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

So, what is the new game mode about?
Is it an alternative to missions? or is it going to replace it?

as far as we've been told, its just something else to do... if it replaced anything it was open conflict

so now you will have FC, missions, social, and RIOT

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

as far as we've been told, its just something else to do... if it replaced anything it was open conflict

so now you will have FC, missions, social, and RIOT

I've been on End game for years, so I guess I'll be playign Riot all the time, because FC kinda bores me.

1 minute ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I've been on End game for years, so I guess I'll be playign Riot all the time, because FC kinda bores me.

Im more of a mission purist myself, but for you and the countless others who have been starved for something new, I hope RIOT fills that place for you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

Even if the engine upgrade is done its not going to save the gave when you have plenty of cheaters roaming around, matchmaking that doesnt properly segregate, a threat system that doesnt properly reflect skill, ancient servers that cant handle the game in its outdated state and hitreg that is so horrid the broadside of a barn is a challenge to hit. If all this stuff worked there would be a population in the game now.

Rather than crucify LO for trying something new I'm willing to give it a shot assuming it comes out with the Engine Update, why not? The game has been the same two maps for years now and barely anybody plays this game, something fresh shouldn't hurt, even if most people only play it for a week or two. Change isn't always bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, indi said:

Rather than crucify LO for trying something new I'm willing to give it a shot assuming it comes out with the Engine Update, why not? The game has been the same two maps for years now and barely anybody plays this game, something fresh shouldn't hurt, even if most people only play it for a week or two. Change isn't always bad.

90% certain RIOT is not coming out with the EU. . . so does that mean you're not willing to give it a shot?

4 hours ago, Kewlin said:

First off, why are people reporting on APB, second, where do they get this shit from? Are these the same people who called Overwatch a MOBA just because it has characters?

WHAT IS WITH ALL OF THE FAKE NEWS?!?!

What?

you're really hitting me in the solar plexus . this time   🤔

Oh my! Well done on the https://www.redhillinstitute.com/ website. I was taking a closer look at the image and I was like.... No way they wou-

I stand corrected. Excellent job team!

EDIT:

I am scouring your site to see if there are any hints>:p   . What I can see and what I cannot see ^^

There is a button in class "click-here" in the footer that is displayed in a blue logo. Which has a blue background and is not visible. Nor does it propably work as intended.

Edited by koenyboy500

6 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

EU is like a mouse trap with cheese and we are the mice. How many mice do you think the trap will hold? 

tenor.gif

Edited by Hypothesis
grammer xD

Just now, Hypothesis said:

EU is like a mouse trap with cheese and we are the mouses. How much mouses do you think the trap will hold. 

mice

• Like 1

Feel like it's bad timing to push this mode out now instead of focusing on releasing the engine update which the community needs more. One of the main reason people don't play this game is due to cheaters and bad performance.