Sign in to follow this  
mrstwyane

customer service can't read

i had my account compromised and all my characters were deleted and I sent the ticket trying to get my armas is content back and they told that I couldn't get my characters back I just want my Armas stuff back pls help (i have around $1000 is this game and would like to have some of my stuff back)

sounds like a job for support

this is not support

Title: customer service can't read

OP, are you saying that you had submitted a support ticket recently, and have not received a response ?

You did not provide much information regarding your experiences with support, if this is what your complaint is about..

We are at a loss.

i dont cheat im very bad at the game i just had a lot of money and someone wanted it so they stole it

Merged

it happend a year ago and i did go to support it was no help

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Dont share accounts kids.

476858714138083330.png?v=1

uhm.. around 1000 bucks and up i'd expect account bound stuff which you just get in the mail when you create a new character, i mean if you don't want to be passive until support gets back to you (busy times)

and yes as said, definitely support

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mrstwyane said:

i had my account compromised and all my characters were deleted and I sent the ticket trying to get my armas is content back and they told that I couldn't get my characters back I just want my Armas stuff back pls help (i have around $1000 is this game and would like to have some of my stuff back)

Your account security is equally your responsibility as it is Little Orbits's.

If you got a response from customer support then changes are that they can read however they are limited in what they can do in these situations.

If your account is compromised then customer service may not be able to help you other than resetting your account password, This is for a number of reasons:

A compromised account will not be considered secure, Staff MAY NOT give you your items back if there is a risk they you'll lose it again. They cannot tell if your account is still compromised or will be compromised again. Staff are not going to add potential fuel to the fire at their expense.

You assume responsibility for an account that is compromised on the client side.

EVEN if a account was compromised and it was a beach on the server/staff side then legally they cannot be held liable as you agree to weaver your rights in agreeing to the EULA when creating an account.

Any assistance is at their digression and really out of good will.

Not sure if they cannot read, but being able to read them would imply someone looks at them first. My ticket form the 10th day of the 10th month is still unread.

@Vicky,

Not so sure here anymore, since G1 had people got access to g1 stuff liker getting access to the Forum, how can they still say: it's the customers responsibility? At thta moment it always be unsure if it is a customer or company related issue.

Sign in to follow this