Sign in to follow this  
Error_Detection

Nice work Little Orbit

28a4zfq.jpg30ivq7d.jpg205ujo5.jpg

You in start not listen players/customers what they wana.You edit guns "hahahaahah" realy?I dont know maybe you dont know to read,maybe you dont wana to read or maybe you have mission to fuc...apb.2013y last contact in game,no new wepon (free contact wepon),no new car,no new nice clothing only some s h i t (maybe some 10 years old boy creat clothing),no new armas guns,no new loyalty reward (new gun),many years nothing new,game beacome extreme bored(we still play because we think in few days something will happend).Yes new mystery box after long time,yes that box is more for you then for players, because that is easy way to grab some easy money from us. And to you start making new things to make the players happy,you edit(balanced alredy balance wepons)and f u c k e d hard game.You never edit any wepon in multyplayer games?I dont know maybe in your Kung Fu panda (game) have some wepons?Im in apb from 2012 and I never see this before (up on pictures) "i cant play first time in 6 years apb because no players wtf...?"Btw you make good job with editing wepons (each player using "BROKEN" jg/csg).Can you finaly start listen your players?First step reverse all wepon on 2013y.You just with your editing destroy wepon balance in game.Stop editing game just doing things worse,if i lie up pictures not lie,and finaly focus all work to make apb again entertaining for players (start making new things in game). Good work on end "ty for good anti cheat Battleye,now finaly much much less cheaters in game,ty for unblocking all players,ty for less laging, for that honestly thx. P.S.sorry for bad english i can write you all this and much much more on my main Bosnia lenguage (you have our beautiful Lixil to translate)if you need free assist from old apb veterans.We wana help you to make apb better game.( little orbit do not forget that you need to ask for advice  the players, and that I have  right to say all this because I am longer in apb than you).
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Do you know normaly people especially at summer especially at August.. prefer to spend his time go out, make some works at his house and garden etc or simply go abroad for vacation...

My same case, unfornately I have some broken bones to spend and enjoy my time properly -____-

Maybe if you don't have my same problem,  you may spend your time in other ways as everybody

Bye

And do you think topics like this will help anything? If people don't wanna play, they don't wanna play. It's better than when G1 owned it, and that's all that matters. Give it time, I expect in 6 months to a year we'll have triple the current players.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Do you know normaly people especially at summer especially at August.. prefer to spend his time go out, make some works at his house and garden etc or simply go abroad for vacation...

My same case, unfornately I have some broken bones to spend and enjoy my time properly -____-

Maybe if you don't have my same problem,  you may spend your time in other ways as everybody

Bye

oh ty bro for asnwer now i know finaly why nothing new in apb from 2013y they 6 years working in garden and all the players are slaves because there is no one in the game
16 minutes ago, SLICKIEM said:

And do you think topics like this will help anything? If people don't wanna play, they don't wanna play. It's better than when G1 owned it, and that's all that matters. Give it time, I expect in 6 months to a year we'll have triple the current players.

question is why they not wana play?Maybe because all is the same 6 years Edited by yony8888
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

That's most likely Launch Hype. People came to see the new host, some unbans started to play, game is same old so people moved on. Probably 10% of it are people tired of "balance" but when I play 1 hour per day I keep seeing same old nolifes so I doubt that 20% left coz of jg.

Edit: What if 80% left coz of same old and 15% coz of JG and 5% was banned?

Give them time man. I'm not playing almost at all because there's nothing new beside shotgun spamfest

Edited by Clandestine
  • Like 1

Good grief... the amount of posts that I can comprehend gets lower every week. May I recommend writing this stuff up when you are not angry? Because right now I have to try real hard to understand the language. 

Top notch paragraphing and punctuation, not to mention the grammar.

Probably another one of those angry posts, not gonna bother.

5 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Bye

Um, no?
If you look at the steamchart during the whole period of tracking, the population in August always has a boost.
APB players going out? Work at their houses? APB players are addicts and not normies.
APB all day, errday. And some even  dedicate their life to cheat.
Maybe in other games people go out to have a break. But not this one 🙂
I mean..there are normies such as you but you are a minority.  60 posts since 2012. Yep..
Edited by Sayori

Nice topic, this devs from LO, must read stuff like this every time when they are here.) Stop destroy this game. Last thing what this game are need is new balans of weapons. And new freaking boxes no need too.

Edited by UrsulaRex
  • Like 1

Yep , your post is definetly gonna help to make the game better .

Also what do you prefer :

Reloaded production keeping the game and loosing so much money  that they have to shutdown servers ?

Or little orbit that has faith in a game with great potential  , working on it and trying to make it more enjoyable for everyone ?

7 hours ago, yony8888 said:

~snip~ because  troll post

~snip~ because  yet another troll post
yony8888 before you talk down to everyone here on the forums....... don't die to me so easily.
Also taking a picture in the middle of the night does not mean much at all.
I know you from Jericho and even when I have real horrible lag I can usually  kill you and win the mission.
Those like you who have no real clue how to play have no right whatsoever to talk down to real developers giving it their all and are doing a great job compared to all the neglect we had under G1.
If you think you are a better man then get a computer degree and fix APB or just sit there like a good fodder target 😜😜😜

oh ty bro for asnwer now i know finaly why nothing new in apb from 2013y they 6 years working in garden and all the players are slaves because there is no one in the game question is why they not wana play?Maybe because all is the same 6 years
I am a casual player and my opinion came from my perception of common sense, btw I retain myself a polite person and reading again my previous post  i don't like my tone  against yourself, so  my apoligize for the tone, but the thoughs is that.

I don't like some change of the pubblisher is  making, but there is  something I really appreciate like a properly anticheat that I don't remind we have some years ago.

The little Orbit is just some months that they have got APB , so give them a little more time,  until now  enjoying  to play APB , and why not,  in company with someone you have met here in this tread.  

Bye

Did he just write and reply to himself in a conversation with himself and even take both sides of this discussion?
Ok I have nothing...... guys????

Counter Strike series are same since release, and still millions of players play it an nobody complains... Give them some time, they'll get things right

I'm starting to suspect these extremely poor grammar shitposts against Little Orbit are either alternate accounts or bot accounts.

To be honest i am waaay to busy getting laid to play most of the time. The few hours i played this week were good though.

Sign in to follow this