TooStrong

Premium vs non Premium players, rewards needs changing?

Hey guys, i think the payout for non premium players should change. I think the devs need to make the premium payout as the normal for non premium players. And just add an even higher payout for premium players. I am not sure if anyone else has thought about this or realized that the payout / rewards for non premium players is really really bad. Even to the point where myself wouldn't recommend anyone play APB unless they have premium.

Would love to hear the devs opinion about this or if they plan on changing it.

• Like 2

Am I reading this right?
You want to remove a premium benefit because you can't hoard in game cash as much with non premium?

Assuming I am reading this right :
Greed over in game money that is only used for ammo and renting guns  ,strife against those who have more of what does not matter to begin with , and  jealousy over numbers in this case cash from missions (which is also gluttony in this case) are not valid reasons to remove premium benefits for those who support APB and  Little Orbit.
I completely refuse to do so. I will support the game and Little Orbit

I am a non-premium, I have 60k and apart from buying vehicles, I have no idea what to spend it on

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Remove one of the few reasons people have for buying premium?

... great idea

I clearly said: "And just add an even higher payout for premium players."

5 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Am I reading this right?
You want to remove a premium benefit because you can't hoard in game cash as much with non premium?

Assuming I am reading this right :
Greed over in game money that is only used for ammo and renting guns  ,strife against those who have more of what does not matter to begin with , and  jealousy over numbers in this case cash from missions (which is also gluttony in this case) are not valid reasons to remove premium benefits for those who support APB and  Little Orbit.
I completely refuse to do so. I will support the game and Little Orbit
I never said to removed premium. If they make premium as the normal for non premium players, all they have to is increase the premium payout even higher. it works both ways.
  • Like 1

The only issue I see with Premium is the 2x cool down on timers.

• Like 4

Just now, RadeonProWX said:

I never said to removed premium. If they make premium as the normal for non premium players, all they have to is increase the premium payout even higher. it works both ways.

That is why I said assuming I am reading this correctly 🙂
But how can they go about doing this without causing inflation?  *shrugs*

5 minutes ago, RadeonProWX said:

My concern by ramping up money rewards would be reducing the value of the currency thus inflating the cost of other items (symbols, themes, legendary weapons). I don't see any issue with the current payout rates for non-premium players as buying ammo and mods isn't all that difficult. As long as you are playing relatively well and winning, I can easily see anyone earning at least $1,800-$2300 per match.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, RadeonProWX said:

What even is inflation?

Maybe we should solve poverty by printing more money?

another one that wants everything for free
its like none of these people did economics at school

Remove Premium as whole, no need to buy premium.

Premium activated for everyone and remove premium 🙂 from ARMAS.

Edited by LovelyJasmine

8 minutes ago, LovelyJasmine said:

You just killed Armas in two lines.

3 hours ago, MoeEveryWeek said:
You just killed Armas in two lines.

I doubt Premium brings in anywhere the amount of money that JMBs and Weapons/Outfits does.

I would wager that the premium given away in JMBs is a large percentage of total the premium used in this game.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LovelyJasmine said:

So I take it you will volunteer to pay the bills to keep the APB servers running for Little Orbit then?

btw cant remove premium and yet give premium to everyone....
Seriously want  facepalm for the forums to use instead of only a  dislike

4 hours ago, illgot said:
I doubt Premium brings in anywhere the amount of money that JMBs and Weapons/Outfits does.

I would wager that the premium given away in JMBs is a large percentage of total the premium used in this game.

it probably doesnt.

but the amount of people who buy premium and then buy items from armas is pretty high.

gotta get that discount bro

11 hours ago, Lokislav said:

I am a non-premium, I have 60k and apart from buying vehicles, I have no idea what to spend it on

Non-premium here, never spent a cent on the game.
I have 600k, about 15 legendaries and all the cars I could want to. I use the occasional free premium days to customize them and then I'm set...

The only annoying thing of premium is the shortened ability time. Thats just unfair and should be removed.

2 minutes ago, Nessie said:
I have 600k, about 15 legendaries and all the cars I could want to. I use the occasional free premium days to customize them and then I'm set...

The only annoying thing of premium is the shortened ability time. Thats just unfair and should be removed.
What ability? Sorry, I am new.

Just now, Lokislav said:
3 minutes ago, Nessie said:

What ability? Sorry, I am new.

Orange mods can be spammed twice as fast as non-premium players. Which means more Spotter, more Repair, more Nitros, more Detonator etc.

9 hours ago, LovelyJasmine said:

Yes!

Eliminate Premium and just charge a monthly subscription, it worked for WoW, so what could go wrong? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

As a bonus it'll get rid of the "APB is P2W" argument, because everyone is paying! *maniacal laugh* Edited by KnifuWaifu
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah cause the in game economy is not already stupidly inflated as is.

Personally...i think the cool down times on mods for premium should be given to free players since it kinda does effect direct gameplay.
Compensate that by increasing the standing gains for leveling contacts while premium.
Money increase should remain the same as it is now.
Customization benefits remain the same as they are now.

Basically anything that influences gameplay can be seen as p2w, even if its slight it should be removed.

Edited by Shini

Remove the mod cooldown bonus from premium and replace it with double rate joker ticket earnings.

Like Shini said, the cooldown reduction as premium user should be removed, but the bonus money reward should be a lot less.

Right now its 125% bonus APB$. Its more than doubled as non premium and should be reduced and converted to the normal gain in missions without premium. 

Premium already gives a lot of advantages and should be tuned down to make it more friendly to newcomers and shouldnt think "oh this guy bought something for real money and thus hes progession 2x faster than me. Imo it makes APB look bad and makes people quit right after.

Its always a bit funny when people say that money has become worthless in APB...
Usually they swim in premium and legendaries from bought JMB's.
Of course you don't have money issues when you buy legendaries for real cash and have bonus APB$ for things you don't need to buy (for years).

Go start a new account and see how long it takes to save up for a decently slotted Patriot (and rented weapons + mods) - I remember how I started out.
Can't balance the economy around veterans that have been playing for years without making it unattractive for new players. 
There needs to be some hella expensive gimmicky if you want to take money from the top% which doesn't have much (or any) influence on actual gameplay.

4 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Its always a bit funny when people say that money has become worthless in APB...
Usually they swim in premium and legendaries from bought JMB's.
Of course you don't have money issues when you buy legendaries for real cash and have bonus APB$ for things you don't need to buy (for years).

Go start a new account and see how long it takes to save up for a decently slotted Patriot (and rented weapons + mods) - I remember how I started out.
Can't balance the economy around veterans that have been playing for years without making it unattractive for new players. 
There needs to be some hella expensive gimmicky if you want to take money from the top% which doesn't have much (or any) influence on actual gameplay.

As a symbol maker, for me money HAS become worthless.
APBs economy is dumb imo.