Sign in to follow this  
Todesklinge

Slow down (a bit) the game speed

Hi,

after long time, i have played some missions and the game speed is horrible fast.
Permanent sprinting all the time, with every weapon. Normal movement ist impossible.
Crouch -> standing sniper/shooter...

I dont know, but the game makes after the years, no more fun, the game speed is so high, in combination with the new weapons etc.

I use Kevlar 3 and i am to slow for all in the game... 😞

Do you planing to reduced, a bit, the regular game speed to make the game more tactical?
In the old trailer to the game, we saw some entforcers and crimes on the street, behind each car and they shot to the other team.
This situations are impossible in the game to reproduce. Because its all to fast.

What do you think about?
Is the game to fast, or to slow and why?

• Like 1

Game is fine imo, if you are having kev issues use the epiphrene mod a little.

The old video was RTW not G1, and changing weapons to be similar would require a complete rework so it won't be happening.

6 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

Hi,

after long time, i have played some missions and the game speed is horrible fast.
Permanent sprinting all the time, with every weapon. Normal movement ist impossible.
Crouch -> standing sniper/shooter...

I dont know, but the game makes after the years, no more fun, the game speed is so high, in combination with the new weapons etc.

I use Kevlar 3 and i am to slow for all in the game... 😞

Do you planing to reduced, a bit, the regular game speed to make the game more tactical?
In the old trailer to the game, we saw some entforcers and crimes on the street, behind each car and they shot to the other team.
This situations are impossible in the game to reproduce. Because its all to fast.

What do you think about?
Is the game to fast, or to slow and why?

No. You wanna play some slow games go play some RPG's like the witcher and other bullshoot. You want tactical go play siege Leave APB alone. APB is good the way it is. That is actually the only reason I love APB.  

its not made to be tactical. with the timers, movement, objectives, gunplay, and even camera...slowing it down would make the game play more like, idk, ghost recon wildlands pvp (which it is designed to specifically be so).

its the right pace right now but the biggest issue making it seem more like a drag at times is some of the objective spots and lack of good spawns in parts of the map.

a KV3 should not put their combat around movement.

try to engage on closet space or extreme distance, middle range is the weak point of KV3, too near for move, to far to aim. 

Lady, have you heard of the Vehicle System?

also the game's style and combat is rooted for fast and loud, not tactile and decisive. That style belongs to a different game.

• Like 1

Have you ever tried taking off Kevlar. You're just gimping yourself by using that.

Edited by GhosT
                            typooo
  • Like 1

Use fused grenades instead of percs. Percs are horrible fast.

Hell no. Go play CSGO if you want slow games. I yawned and refunded it after 15 minutes.

• Like 1

Sorry to be the one to break it to you but the trailers were... staged!
In fact "trailer" and "staged" are an inseparable duo and I suggest a deeper look into future games before you plan on purchasing them.

That aside I always thought some mission stages could use a bit more time... so you don't have 2-3 rushed attempts.  
Doesn't slow the gameplay itself but leaves room for tactical improvement.

Edited by TheJellyGoo

Sorry, but no. Stamina is what killed all fun movement the Counter-Strike games had and I'm sure it'll do the same here.

12 hours ago, Captain Teemo said:

its not made to be tactical. with the timers, movement, objectives, gunplay, and even camera...slowing it down would make the game play more like, idk, ghost recon wildlands pvp (which it is designed to specifically be so).

its the right pace right now but the biggest issue making it seem more like a drag at times is some of the objective spots and lack of good spawns in parts of the map.

Lol. Yea lets just make the movement clunky as shit too like GTA 5 because this dood likes to play tactical games.
10 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

Sorry to be the one to break it to you but the trailers were... staged!
In fact "trailer" and "staged" are an inseparable duo and I suggest a deeper look into future games before you plan on purchasing them.

That aside I always thought some mission stages could use a bit more time... so you don't have 2-3 rushed attempts.  
Doesn't slow the gameplay itself but leaves room for tactical improvement.

umm, that's the best part about apb. Its just like if you lost you lost and you go on with it. It doesn't affect anything and you just continue living with the next mission. I get a bit competitive too but that's just only for the people that want to be competitive.

27 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

For new players, the fast game speed is very hard.
A stamina system should improve it.

I honestly think you're a troll now. Either that or your Silver. Please take some time out to learn to play the game. Take a year or two. Get someone to mentor you and then when you understand the premiss of the game we can discuss changes.

3 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:
Lol. Yea lets just make the movement clunky as shit too like GTA 5 because this dood likes to play tactical games. umm, that's the best part about apb. Its just like if you lost you lost and you go on with it. It doesn't affect anything and you just continue living with the next mission. I get a bit competitive too but that's just only for the people that want to be competitive.
But what does that have to do with my remark? I'm talking about (tactical) game-play quality not competitiveness (while arguably there are ways those things may go along sometimes it wasn't my intention)?
And I disagree with Captain Teemo... those things that make APB strong can be utilized for tactical gameplay. GTA/Wildlands clunkiness doesn't equal quality tactical gameplay but realism simulation.
All I'm asking is a bit longer stage time so you can duke it out without the feeling that the stage just started while it's already over.
You can still run through the mission solo without a care but give those who actually wish to play in a team in a teambased pvp game the time to make use of it.
Also note: I don't want to slow down the game. I like the the responsive arcadish movement/gunplay! Edited by TheJellyGoo

Hmm... there's a reason why this game is called "All Points Bulletin"? It's meant to be a fast paced game...

Sign in to follow this