Sign in to follow this  
Lign

Improved Rifling Feedback

and ogre is pretty much useless now seeing that IR3 makes -18% fire rate on it u can use CJ3 but u loose range wasnt a good idea to change IR3 so basically we are back to how the ogre was at the first introduction slow fire rate auto shotgun

Edited by weza69u
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, DiSkage said:

qs nerf btw - twitch

Hmm, that shouldn't be possible looks like something must've broke when it was pushed to live.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
4 hours ago, DiSkage said:

qs nerf btw - twitch

lol... nice
That hvr "nerf" nerfed only jumpshots with hvr
4 hours ago, AgentWatson said:

qs nerf btw - twitch

Hmm, that shouldn't be possible looks like something must've broke when it was pushed to live.
i could do same on otw, cuz it was wrong way to fix hvr, LO should make same system which dmr has now, increase dmg with distance
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DiSkage said:

yeah, I never understood all the "lol QS-ing is over" stuff

2 minutes ago, DiSkage said:
That hvr "nerf" nerfed only jumpshots with hvr i could do same on otw, cuz it was wrong way to fix hvr, LO should make same system which dmr has now, increase dmg with distance
It wasn't the wrong way to fix HVR. intentionally it's meant to make it so that when you're not fully aimed that you'll suffer damage penalties. You can't critique a system that's not even functioning correctly. 

4 hours ago, AgentWatson said:
That hvr "nerf" nerfed only jumpshots with hvr i could do same on otw, cuz it was wrong way to fix hvr, LO should make same system which dmr has now, increase dmg with distance
It wasn't the wrong way to fix HVR. intentionally it's meant to make it so that when you're not fully aimed that you'll suffer damage penalties. You can't critique a system that's not even functioning correctly. 
even if i will shoot only when my crosshair will be small it still will be fast, so thats already means it was wrong way, idk for me rn even easier to qs cuz im not trying to shoot  with big crosshair, so that means i will kill enemy in 90% cases

14 hours ago, DiSkage said:

"the new IR makes the game more interesting" - very interesting play against ntec, which was OP af and now its even more OP, u can kill ppl on 70m with 8 bullets, there is no reason use obir or obeya anymore. Ntec should be good only on middle range, not like now

Since when did people use Obir or Obeya?

13 hours ago, GhosT said:

Yeet, instead of rebalancing powerful things like IR or the N-TEC, they actually go and buff them instead.
What the hell is the use of marksman rifles now? The N-TEC just received a huge buff and now dominates everything except max range.

Firerate reduction is a welcome change, but why the hell would you go ahead and increase the range even further?

I think it would be fine if it increased the ttk further. a 18% increase to .7 is only like .8? or so I didn't think the ntec would be firing almost 70m with the change. It was fine at first with the 7m and 18%/21%, but with 12m it's broken due to reach. A range for snipers, obeya, and obir 65m+ is now impeded by ntecs.

No long range weapon can kill that fast.

The ranges should be decreased or the ttk increase boosted higher for better balance.

If you want to reach out to 70m with a gun its ttk should be at least .9 obeya stops at 60m and has .84
Obir is 1.2 and stops at 60 but has 3 shot up to ~70m
IR3 should increase the TTK similarly so that close to mid weapons can get further ranges, BUT also gains similar ttk to weapons within those ranges. Edited by Noob_Guardian

9 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:
14 hours ago, DiSkage said:

"the new IR makes the game more interesting" - very interesting play against ntec, which was OP af and now its even more OP, u can kill ppl on 70m with 8 bullets, there is no reason use obir or obeya anymore. Ntec should be good only on middle range, not like now

Since when did people use Obir or Obeya?
Is that a joke?
Those are two of the best guns in all of APB.
Or were... depending on who you ask lol.

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
Is that a joke?
Those are two of the best guns in all of APB.
Or were... depending on who you ask lol.
"were" I barely see em, and i've honestly avoided using them unless im leveling rifle role due to preferences for HVR and NTEC/Far, which in most situations do the same thing from 0-100 or 0-60 but normally better.

Obir is strong, but I wouldn't say best. Edited by Noob_Guardian

1 minute ago, Noob_Guardian said:
"were" I barely see em, and i've honestly avoided using them unless im leveling rifle role due to preferences for HVR and NTEC/Far, which in most situations do the same thing from 0-100 or 0-60 but normally better.

Obir is strong, but I wouldn't say best.
Jericho silver districts.
Cant remember the last match I was in that didnt have at least one of those on both sides.

I dont care anymore. This IR3 change buffed my favorite Colby M-1922. Thats all I need to know. I couldnt give a bigger fak about my rifles.

On 8/9/2018 at 6:14 AM, CookiePuss said:

Ntecs are now better with IR3.
CSG is now better with IR3.
IR3 makes Fang a 49m killing machine.

IR3 makes rifles worse.
IR3 makes pmg worse.
IR3 makes OSCAR worse.
IR3 makes LMGs worse.

Those are my thoughts.

Definitely, Rip IR3 preslotted weapons :(

58 minutes ago, LovelyJasmine said:
Definitely, Rip IR3 preslotted weapons 😞
Edit: IR3 PMG is actually pretty good, I was just using it wrong.

14 hours ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I dont care anymore. This IR3 change buffed my favorite Colby M-1922. Thats all I need to know. I couldnt give a bigger fak about my rifles.

By increasing it's ttk to higher than an N-TEC?

17 hours ago, weza69u said:

and OGRE is pretty much useless now seeing that IR3 makes -18% fire rate on it u can use CJ3 but u loose range wasnt a good idea to change IR3 so basically we are back to how the ogre was at the first introduction slow fire rate auto shotgun

1505940582625.jpg
such a shame aint it lol

and ogre is pretty much useless now seeing that IR3 makes -18% fire rate on it u can use CJ3 but u loose range wasnt a good idea to change IR3 so basically we are back to how the ogre was at the first introduction slow fire rate auto shotgun

>using IR3 on the Ogre 🤣

Did you honestly use IR3 on the ogre pre-nerf?
It was literally useless on it before, now it's pretty much mandatory with the lousy 10m range. And then it's slow as hell, so you might as well just use the regular N-FAS instead.

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
17 hours ago, DiSkage said:

yeah, I never understood all the "lol QS-ing is over" stuff

because a lot of QS complainers never knew how QS works, and just believed that the fix that was said to fix QS was going to do so. But everyone knowing how it works knows it didn't changed anything at all. Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

IR3 is garbage now and this weapon balance makses no sense at all. You might also change the game name to: Apb:Shotguns.

I like how the minute anything is changed, the community is so toxic (like Overwatch) that there are complaints acting like the previous meta was perfect. Just because you (by you, I mean generally not the op) bought a weapon around the previous meta doesn't mean the devs have to keep it the same, or that what they changed is necessarily terrible. I am not saying the new meta is perfect (I am looking at you N-Tec), but I feel it was a very good start. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
Jericho silver districts.
Cant remember the last match I was in that didnt have at least one of those on both sides.
Must only be waterfront, I main financial because it lags less xD (And imo better gameplay...)
20 minutes ago, Miamita said:

I like how the minute anything is changed, the community is so toxic (like Overwatch) that there are complaints acting like the previous meta was perfect. Just because you (by you, I mean generally not the op) bought a weapon around the previous meta doesn't mean the devs have to keep it the same, or that what they changed is necessarily terrible. I am not saying the new meta is perfect (I am looking at you N-Tec), but I feel it was a very good start. 

Many of the weapon changes were necessary, however the NTEC has always been meta. Soooo

10 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:
Many of the weapon changes were necessary, however the NTEC has always been meta. Soooo
That much is true, though I was just pointing out that it still dominates.

Sign in to follow this