AveragePlayer

if LO is true in wanting to clean up the cheater epidemic, they need to restore the /report system

Still dont see anyone cheating on Jericho
Still have no idea about citadel since i dont play there.
Still seeing regular reports from Little Orbit so no idea why people keep asking rather than reading their reports.
Still wondering more about test district and who will go in to help with weapon rebalancing since a lot of cheater accusations are actually more likely broken guns (once again Jericho)

Edited by Fortune Runner

But who will review thousands of reports? It's actually funny that since they removed /report I don't see anyone on /d saying about reporting and I'm not getting any whispers from reporters. Most people wouldn't bother with recording a video and sending it. They just want convinient and homeopathic /report but unlike homeopathic drugs this tool is pure bs

Edited by Clandestine

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Still seeing regular reports from Little Orbit so no idea why people keep asking rather than reading their reports.
Still wondering more about test district and who will go in to help with weapon rebalancing since a lot of cheater accusations are actually more likely broken guns (once again Jericho)

Ive been called cheater for using a 3 slot star recently. Guy thought I was "Savino" lol...

Just now, Noob_Guardian said:
2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Ive been called cheater for using a 3 slot star recently. Guy thought I was "Savino" lol...
That reminds me of how I was called a wall hacker .....for using an opgl...... on the freeway in financial ........with him in view the whole time (clearly no walls)  *facepalm*

11 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Savino

damn if that name isnt a blast from the past lmao

We have said that the report is disabled temporarily, our team is deciding what is the best way to have that feature as. As soon as we have more details to share about this we will be inform you all about it as well.

• Like 2

/report did not help for sh*t
Anyone can type /report
i can /report someone because he said gg ez
someone can /report because he is using a shredder
a kid can /report because u 1v3 them with a jg
/report is useless unless there are options to report someone under certain category, max 3 category per report, and limiting report per player you are reporting for 24hours to stop the reportspam

Then maybe /report would be usefull again

Edited by Keshi
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Keshi said:

and limiting report per player you are reporting for 24hours to stop the reportspam

Or maybe once per category since they could be doing different rule violations at different times

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:
23 minutes ago, Keshi said:

and limiting report per player you are reporting for 24hours to stop the reportspam

Or maybe once per category since they could be doing different rule violations at different times
well i forgot to add 1 thing lemme edit
Somewhat similar to what PUBG has ish Edited by Keshi

4 minutes ago, Keshi said:
well i forgot to add 1 thing lemme edit
Somewhat similar to what PUBG has ish

I see your edit, but that still means you can only report a player once per day. What if they commit offence A at 10 am and offence B at 19 pm, would you then be unable to report them for offence B?

MattScott has said that the /report feature actually did nothing.  Like, it just had no function other than returning a  message saying reported.  So they removed it so they can add a report function that actually does something.

49 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Like, it just had no function other than returning a  message saying reported.  

He never actually said that part. 
Though I guess it hardly matters... worthless is worthless. 

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

I see your edit, but that still means you can only report a player once per day. What if they commit offence A at 10 am and offence B at 19 pm, would you then be unable to report them for offence B?

hm. never thought i'd report someone for harassment, hacks, macro, scam, inappropriate name, laggy all at the same time. I guess a player should choose the actual reason(s) for the report other than checking all the options, which would make the report useless because it will fall under every category lol

That's if i understood you the right way 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
He never actually said that part. 
Though I guess it hardly matters... worthless is worthless. 
Ah, My brain might have gotten something someone else said blended in with what he really did say.  Disregard that part then 😛