Emily

Chat with Matt! April 16th 6PM UTC

On 4/9/2024 at 2:29 PM, Nickolai said:

He was fired last month. So after that and all the silence over the last 3 months I am not letting LO off the hook.

They need to tell us whats going on.

I wouldn't announce firing staff, out of respect for privacy. This should have happened years ago. It's obvious this developer doesn't test things before releasing. Then again, it's possible LO kept switching their job duties so they could never get anything 100% completed.

44 minutes ago, BlatMan said:

I wouldn't announce firing staff, out of respect for privacy. This should have happened years ago. It's obvious this developer doesn't test things before releasing. Then again, it's possible LO kept switching their job duties so they could never get anything 100% completed.

im not the biggest secrets fan, but there's no way you actually think he's the one that decides when stuff gets pushed out the door 

when are you going to release all the names that have been inactive? literally asking to give you money please

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vsb said:

im not the biggest secrets fan, but there's no way you actually think he's the one that decides when stuff gets pushed out the door 

They seemed pretty confident that this new match making system was ready, despite it clearly not working.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2024 at 11:19 AM, ninjarrrr said:

yeah well matt didnt even answer what happened with selling the rights to unit game last stream so he will most likely dodge the important questions anyway lol

this is what i was thinking as well.

Just rambling on for 3/4ths of the QnA and then saying "I don't know" or "we would like to do X and X" for the rest of the questions. Nothing solid.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2024 at 8:29 PM, Nickolai said:
On 4/9/2024 at 8:17 PM, TzickyT said:

secrets fired ?

He was fired last month. So after that and all the silence over the last 3 months I am not letting LO off the hook.

They need to tell us whats going on.

Nobody fire directly a CEO, neither "in secret" as you've said, lmao...one of the biggest bullsh*t I've ever heard and read.

Edited by PingOVER9000

Will David Jones get back to his game? *Ouch*

These streams are just empty chatter. There is no one in the premises of the company's office. Three permanent employees work remotely. Sometimes random people are hired for some kind of work. I am sure of this because the game is in a deplorable state. The administration is not even trying to solve the issue of population decline. They ignore the problems of anti-cheat, ignore the problem of bug-breakers, the problem of broken guns. Read the reviews in the Steam. Most players say one thing. The game is good, excellent customization, unique game mechanics. But it's full of cheaters and veterans. It is impossible to play. LO does not seek to correct this mess. Their main goal is to attract profits by creating the illusion of the company's work.

1 hour ago, Yapopal said:

But it's full of cheaters and veterans. It is impossible to play. LO does not seek to correct this mess.

Shhh, they'll further screw over the Veterans while Cheaters remain unaffected.

19 hours ago, BlatMan said:

They seemed pretty confident that this new match making system was ready, despite it clearly not working.

mm works, just not with a pop of 40 lol

6 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

mm works, just not with a pop of 40 lol

Duh, this new matchmaking isn't going to work with a pop of 40. That's why it should have never been implemented. It takes longer to find missions, and the missions are less balanced since the teams' player count is even. What's the point of waiting longer? Just go with the matchmaking that Open Conflict used. Threat balance doesn't matter as much when you can instantly get a mission after mission.

• Like 1

the best thing matt scott could announce is selling the game to somebody who cares to actually manage it.

this stream will just be more lies and false promises.

6 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Duh, this new matchmaking isn't going to work with a pop of 40. That's why it should have never been implemented. It takes longer to find missions, and the missions are less balanced since the teams' player count is even. What's the point of waiting longer? Just go with the matchmaking that Open Conflict used. Threat balance doesn't matter as much when you can instantly get a mission after mission.

The matching system lacks an unlocked exit button from the mission. The ability to exit the mission at any time will improve the rotation of free players.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Duh, this new matchmaking isn't going to work with a pop of 40. That's why it should have never been implemented.

Exactly. It should have never been pushed to Live before the district-phasing-copium is ready (it would still be a downgrade even with that, this isn't Apex Legends).

But it appears they are hard-bent on making Live servers a lab-rat, even if it means testing things that are guaranteed to fail on the spot. 'They are right, Everyone else is wrong', lol...

Edited by LilyRain

also what about the mirage lol dont think that will ever get fixed now, biggest waste of G1C i've ever spent

58 minutes ago, Yapopal said:

The ability to exit the mission at any time will improve the rotation of free players.

but then players would exit if losing, and good players would never get matches, since everyone can just quit and get another try

Questions: Merge accounts and roles and achievements account wide when those gonna gonna happen ?

Reasons: Tired buying stuff on 2 different accounts and last meeting you guys said gonna account wide roles because takes too much time start over on new character.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

but then players would exit if losing, and good players would never get matches, since everyone can just quit and get another try

You're right. We need deterrents. At the moment, the limiting factor is the loss of time to restart the game. You can replace this factor with another factor. For example, to impose a fine in the amount equivalent to the amount of winnings.

There are also people I don't want to play with, they abuse the rules. I would love to blacklist them for a couple of weeks so I don't have to play with them. Expanding the capabilities of the blacklist will help in this.

Edited by Yapopal

10 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

also what about the mirage lol dont think that will ever get fixed now, biggest waste of G1C i've ever spent

i mean if you have given LO any money since 2020 its kinda your own fault

(ive spent money but i know its a waste, im not gonna sit and complain tho)

As I asked last time. What is the current situation on available resources for the game? What is the future investment going to look like?

I work in this industry and without any information on what kind of investment we can expect, I can't really take any of your ideas to heart.

Visible threat level (Bronze, Silver, Gold etc) has many unintended consequences, to list a few;

• De-threating
  • Gold players abusing non gold players
  • Gold players terminating the game before the match ends to avoid spoiling their threat level
  • Gold players asking to be kicked out of the team and tking to make this happen
  • Gold players going afk during the match
  • Non Gold players going afk
  • Non Gold players terminating the game to leave the match
  • Non Gold players agreeing to be kicked from the team
  • All golds are cheaters perception

Too many players are more concerned about their gold threat than playing the game and the general toxicity surrounding threat has ruined the game for years and continues to do so.

Do you agree allowing players to see their threat level and that of others is a problem?

Can we make threat level hidden?

There are two anti-cheats working in the game. At the peak of the online game, the population is around 400 players. But at the same time, in almost every battle there is a player who violates the rules. Why use configs if they spoil the graphics? For the sake of better performance? Seriously? Are you playing a calculator there? Why does every other player use a pistol firing bursts? Don't you think it's too much? Why are my friends permanently banned by anti-cheat for a legal video capture program? Why are shotguns useless? Any additional weapon has an advantage over a shotgun if the distance exceeds 15 meters. Heavy sniper rifles are useless against semi-automatic rifles. Adrenaline is broken, spray is broken, Obeya CR762 is broken, Colby 45 is broken. Colby PMG 28, low time-kill, poor server performance is a great reason to throw mud at the game. Matt, as the owner of this game, you are the best role model. You don't respect this game, and the players follow your example. Once again, your stream is empty chatter. Actions are important.

Hi all,

I just wanted to ask for more clarity in regard to the trade lock system, if its automated, how it works, why some people are seemingly permanently trade locked without explanation, how LO plans to address these false positives.

I was permanently trade locked myself with absolutely no explanation from support even after a year of kindly and respectfully requesting an explanation and I'm not the only one.