TasteMyKetchup

LOCKER SLOT as events REWARDS ?? where are they ?

I'm writing a post here because the topic needs to be refreshed.

Matt-Scott and the administration agreed that they will increase the limit on items in the inventory,
It's about weapons locker, themes, song, equippments and etc

In an interview Matt tell that it will be done.
In inteview Matt don't decide whether it would be an option to buy, or maybe in the event game,
everyone does not say anything...

During the events, there was more than one occasion, for add some prizes like this...
but everyone seemed to forget about it.

there were events with such a win a few years ago and no one saw the problem.

They always said yes, and nothing doing. 😆

again..

Can someone from our wonderful administration finally share any possibility to increase these lockers.

any possibility...

Yes I know Matt promised more content for this year...
Well, I'm not going to talk about this topic because He has time until the end of the year
🤪 
🤪
And yes i don't have slots to receive my permanent weapon without deleting another permanent weapon (i am sad)  😞

• Like 4

I know that the weapons capacity at least is 125 maximum because of the type of unit it's using in the code.

I have 96 space in my clothing locker but I assume it's the same

They have to find a way to replace this unit type with integer or float without breaking the current database structure

So there's that..

I don't believe,
that this element in the game...
where the company adds the most content, such as clothes, symbols.

Programmer set byte as data type? (impossible)..

3 hours ago, TasteMyKetchup said:

I don't believe,
that this element in the game...
where the company adds the most content, such as clothes, symbols.

I am not sure and probabily as usual we will never get a direct answer from devs confirming it or not..

Anyway, in short words and "" IN TEORY"" they can increase the stores capacity but atm they is a discreet risk of losing something after disconnects/ changing servers or weekly resets...

EDIT: Weapon matter, it may exploited in some way... at least with weapons sharing the same stats but just being between themself reskins with different names and mods.,, the question is always the same.. when the hell we will see this change, it's a question mark, big and dry enough as the swedish cow in my signature below 😥

Edited by PingOVER9000

I asked my symbol capacity to be increased thru LO support 2 weeks ago. They refused to increase it and said It was available before but they don't provide it anymore. Some people have 95 symbol capacity but I have only 50. It's so unfair right now. We can't increase it.

Matt said many things but showed nothing so far. It has been years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2023 at 10:41 AM, TasteMyKetchup said:

the game began development in 2008/2009 (maybe even earlier) do you really think they thought it all through?

They're soft limits for no reason. The smallest limit should be 255.

Than again, there shouldn't be hundreds of variants of the same weapon. Instead, they should have had the base weapon unlocked for free, and sold the variations as skins and loadouts, with the option to have a custom loadout. You select them by using a drop down menu. The mod inventory system would need an overhaul, but it should perform better than having a giant list of weapons and mods with individual IDs that are unique for each character.

I'll try to demonstrate what I mean using text:

Weapon: Carbine

Loadout: 1

- Loadout 1 (Custom)

• Skin Variant: STAC 10 Tactical
  • Mod Slot 1: Improved Rifling 3
  • Mod Slot 2: Tagger
  • Mod Slot 3: Extended Mag 3

- Loadout 2 (Joker Carbine "Punchline")

• Skin Variant: Joker Carbine
  • Mod Slot 1: Reflex Sight 3
  • Mod Slot 2: Cooling Jacket 3
  • Mod Slot 3: Mag Pull 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

the game began development in 2008/2009 (maybe even earlier) do you really think they thought it all through?

2005 actually

13 hours ago, BlatMan said:

They're soft limits for no reason. The smallest limit should be 255.

Than again, there shouldn't be hundreds of variants of the same weapon. Instead, they should have had the base weapon unlocked for free, and sold the variations as skins and loadouts, with the option to have a custom loadout. You select them by using a drop down menu. The mod inventory system would need an overhaul, but it should perform better than having a giant list of weapons and mods with individual IDs that are unique for each character.

I'll try to demonstrate what I mean using text:

Weapon: Carbine

Loadout: 1

- Loadout 1 (Custom)

• Skin Variant: STAC 10 Tactical
  • Mod Slot 1: Improved Rifling 3
  • Mod Slot 2: Tagger
  • Mod Slot 3: Extended Mag 3

- Loadout 2 (Joker Carbine "Punchline")

• Skin Variant: Joker Carbine
  • Mod Slot 1: Reflex Sight 3
  • Mod Slot 2: Cooling Jacket 3
  • Mod Slot 3: Mag Pull 3

This should have been done many years ago.

But for now they can just give more space in locker..

I remembered how you could do daily activity on the armas apb website...  after all, it was cool

Just give us some space

FOR NOW Mr.Matt

• Like 2

9 hours ago, llXketchupXll said:

This should have been done many years ago.

But for now they can just give more space in locker..

I remembered how you could do daily activity on the armas apb website...  after all, it was cool

Just give us some space

FOR NOW Mr.Matt

You're right. For now they should set it to a higher value by default.

• Like 1

Heya! I was waiting to get a confirmation on the matter. I don't have many details, but enhancing the locker size is in the works. We are currently resolving some tasks such as database upgrade in order to enable this 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Heya! I was waiting to get a confirmation on the matter. I don't have many details, but enhancing the locker size is in the works. We are currently resolving some tasks such as database upgrade in order to enable this 😄

Good news

I like that, thanks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

Finally moving off of SQL Server 2000?

This wouldn't even be nearly as much of an issue, if the Joker store actually properly tracked things you purchased from it. It's supposed to convert the JT prices to APB$ at a 1:1 ratio (so if it costs 10k JT for the initial purchase, all future purchases would be 10k APB$ instead). However, most things don't seem to actually track your purchase correctly, and LO never made the system retroactive for those who had already made purchases in the past too. The whole point of this was to allow people to buy things on the JT store, that they could then just freely toss out of their locker to make room for other things as their mood took them.

EDIT: Also, LO just continues to refuse to revamp the inventory of the JT store to just simply be in parity with ARMAS. So that everything in the JT store is a direct copy of ARMAS stuff, and has everything that is on ARMAS, allowing F2P players to have access to everything too (albeit at a grind). There's a lot of stuff in the JT store that is ARMAS stuff, but worse. Like the guns that only have JT options up to 1 or 2 slots, despite ARMAS versions having all 3 slots available.

Edited by Hexerin

On 7/5/2023 at 3:23 PM, TasteMyKetchup said:

I'm writing a post here because the topic needs to be refreshed.

Matt-Scott and the administration agreed that they will increase the limit on items in the inventory,
It's about weapons locker, themes, song, equippments and etc

In an interview Matt tell that it will be done.
In inteview Matt don't decide whether it would be an option to buy, or maybe in the event game,
everyone does not say anything...

During the events, there was more than one occasion, for add some prizes like this...
but everyone seemed to forget about it.

They always said yes, and nothing doing. 😆

again..

Can someone from our wonderful administration finally share any possibility to increase these lockers.

any possibility...

Yes I know Matt promised more content for this year...
Well, I'm not going to talk about this topic because He has time until the end of the year
🤪 
🤪
And yes i don't have slots to receive my permanent weapon without deleting another permanent weapon (i am sad)  😞

Dude, they'll never do that. Empty promises. LO is as useless as a dead dog. Here RTW accounts are banned for nothing for Telegram web and various stencils, and real violators freely continue to play and interfere with other players.

• Thanks 1