Which weapons do you, reader, think are P2W/Broken?

11 minutes ago, Songbearer said:

Yes, it's counterable, but the sheer amount of hoops you have to jump through and relative ineffectuality of other weapons if you're not mirroring just make it an extremely boring gun to go up against and one that isn't exactly entertaining for the user either. Making it 720 - 750 damage would be a lot kinder for that weapon as it gives tagged enemies a chance to retaliate or find cover.

Interestingly enough, if you take an HVR and put HB2/HB3 on it you can test out what it would be like with a damage output of around 720-760. After seeing it been used with those mods myself, I still maintain that the crazy damage levels at close range is one of the key problems. The gun is not fun to play against when you can't push it after being hit by a single pistol shot.

• Like 1

Summary of ARMAS Weapons

First i havent tried of all of them, cause ya know... they are payed, so there wont be all of em. But first lets look at again at the concept of P2W

A weapon that is P2W, is a weapon that you buy a certain amount of money for it to gain an edge on the game.

Knowing this, most of armas weapons are sidegrades or alternatives to use in different situations.

Agrotech ACES Rifle: This is what happens when you mix the rof of an oca and the effective range of a PMG. Crazy recoil though.

ATAC : AR Powerhouse that is supossedly noob cause it mantains accuracy and needs little correction at mid/long and is good at mid and close range. This is more or less a P2W option to face an NTEC. Thats about it.

Raptor 45. : Mid range powerhouse when well modded. Again, mostly for countering ntecs. Otherwise is basically an automatic joker carbine with very little bloom.

FAR: HOW THE STAR SHOULD BE AND BEHAVE. Great allrounder. Real alternative to the NTEC. Sexy bullet sound.

Legendaries:

Bullshark: Supossedly a "worse" obir cause of the burst mod. Incredibly underapreciated. Packs more punch than anyone is prepared for, getting unexpected kills/assists

Reaper: This IS a nerfed HVR. Sadly.

nothing is p2w, only p2w is cosmetics cause this games about fashion you nerds

2 hours ago, SandyBitch said:

You have to point out why aswell tho

I will fix that for you:

- 100$ each rocket, should be at 25$ instead

- windup timer, should be removed

- make it oldschool again but leave the rockets mag at 1/4 as it is, more people would start using it again, maybe add a osmaw gameplay only district

- fix the bug, where u open the armo box while pressing 5 and no rockets getting added to the mag again, so u still have an empty mag

A second weapon i thought of is the opgl, while thinking of explosive weapons:

- reload takes nearly forever (i believe it is at 1.5 or 2 sec, each bullet), make it half the time by default

- magsize is at 4/16 or so, it is fine, but would be nice to have it on 4/20 

- blast radius is kinda huge, maybe lower it, while adding more bullets to the magazin

Secondaries:

- FPW, make it 5 shots to kill again to make it more viable to vers the ntec in cqc, so people stop cornerpopping while trying to jump-lean-midair-OP-KILL-everyone

Thats it i guess, atleast for now 😆

just fire the osmaw like an oca 

if they mess with wepaons the game will just be worse...for years we played how things are with wepaons.. there r ways round all types of weapons u face..

serious why do u want them to mess with weapons when theres more pressing things that need doing first...

not P2W..Pay to look goood""

The OSCAR for it's minimal bloom while having insane mobility for what it is, In concept a 2 shot carbine with similar characteristics as the Joker Carbine is nice in theory but for the gun model's size... it feels kind of wrong.

I want to say the HVR scouts but that's only because of how people have used the gun, that's not the fault of the gun's stats, design or characteristics.

The Yukon, Medusa and Orge as they melt people's faces but those are guns which just work best if used opportunistically.

The only p2w gun OP is the yukon.

Other than that the ntec is free, hvr is free, carbine is free. FBW is your starter pistol. So ye everything else are fine with me
What needs to be looked into tho, are the USELESS guns we have in the game that people barely to never use

Edited by Keshi

Nothing is P2W. But I think the RFP and Yukon are busted secondaries. They can both be easily tweaked and fixed.

yukon can be bought in game so its not p2w. Broken yes but not p2w.

P2W? nothing, broken? well HVR, Yukon, CQC n-tec users playing n-tec with CJ3 in asylum and getting 50/1 score, ogre thats all probably...

The only closest weapon i could name P2W is the Ursus. Is a buffed NTEC.

Yukon? You seriously discussing about a bugged gun and thinking it could be legit? What are we, GUNZ ONLINE?

PSD: In GUNZ Online they made a glitch mechanic LEGAL.

25 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

nothing is p2w, only p2w is cosmetics cause this games about fashion you nerds

this game really needs  fashion competitions.

9 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Im honestly curious to see what you opinions are!  List your name and shame weapon and tell us all why its broken/p2w!!! >:D

( Does not just have to be armas / legendary only. For example, I think the Ntec needs to be reworked! )

Ntec is fine.

Yukon and medusa are completely broken.

- Yukon is pocket shaw and obir all in one with easy recoil to control. TTK with full auto mode is literally the speed of light.

- Medusa's bullshoot recoil stabilizer mod gives it perfectly still laser accuracy, especially when crouched. It also weighs very little and you can run pretty fast despite it being an LMG.

22 minutes ago, Birmingham said:

if they mess with wepaons the game will just be worse...for years we played how things are with wepaons.. there r ways round all types of weapons u face..

serious why do u want them to mess with weapons when theres more pressing things that need doing first...

not P2W..Pay to look goood""

Nothing wrong with shaking up a nearly 4 year old meta, especially since there are so many guns in this game that have fallen to the wayside outside of extremely niche/gimmick-level gameplay.

53 minutes ago, Zealocke said:

the Ursus. Is a buffed NTEC.

XpSG7m4.gif

I mean, if same range and same time to kill but with less overdamage is "buffed", then sure.

dayum doubleposts is still a thing :c

Edited by SandyBitch

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

XpSG7m4.gif

I mean, if same range and same time to kill but with less overdamage is "buffed", then sure.

ursus requires 1 less bullet to kill. And is better at mid/long.

1 minute ago, Zealocke said:

the long range difference is very miniscule and is likely made up for by the ntecs faster rof, altho im not going to do the math on that

7 minutes ago, Zealocke said:

I also has a reduced fire rate, giving it the same time to kill. It also shares the same dropoff distance of 50m.

Nothing needs nerfed.  Are you going to personally refund all the money from joker boxes and armas that people spent to get a weapon ?  Please stop trying to ruin the game and please stop with these nerf threads.  Please buff the obeya to its previous glory.  It should of never gotten a nerf.

Yukon and Medusa/Eury are pretty strong atm. I got a Yukon myself and it shreds anybody within 10m if you don’t miss lol

Other than that maybe HVR. That could be tweaked a bit 

Edited by SuperToaster

9 minutes ago, LooneyTooonz said:

Nothing needs nerfed.  Are you going to personally refund all the money from joker boxes and armas that people spent to get a weapon ?  Please stop trying to ruin the game and please stop with these nerf threads.  Please buff the obeya to its previous glory.  It should of never gotten a nerf.

why would they refund money for changing items in their own game lol

also obeya is fine, what are you on about fam

There are no "HARD" p2w items in APB but there are some subtle "p2w" elements and items that can be obtained. I do find however it can be very helpful to "pay" for a perm wep/vehicle instead of grinding a while for it, making it a "pay 2 progress" situation like you would currently see in other MMOs such as - Blade and Soul, Revelation Online and possibly BDO ( I personally only consider it a convenience which does somewhat tie into "p2p")

Soft-P2W:

- 3 slot weapons

- Colby .45, RFA - Fang

- 4x4 vehicle (unless you want to grind JTs)

- Premium

Broken/Unnecessary power:

- HVR-762

- Yukon

- Subject to opinion but - N-TEC 5 

There is however no "real" need to actually buy weapons as you can easily perform just as good with an Obeya FBW and base N-TEC or other base weapons that are unlock-able through contact/free and it will not make you a "better" player, purely for the fact that you can buy all these weapons but still have the game knowledge of a bronzie a.k.a a fucking scrub.

KR,

-Desmila

Edited by Desmila

yukon, eurayle, fang, hvr

Edited by Thial