Unreal

Hacker testimonial

I found this on a site related to APB, tell me what you think.

loUgtr1.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

iyeiigh.png

Weird right XD

i think someone wasted minutes of their life to type out this garbage

• Thanks 1

first thought: too long to read

I read and now just cringe

OMG EVERYONE CHEATS I SHOULD START CHEATING TO DO SOME JUSTICE jjejeje XD

• Like 2

I'd like to see how he "convinced" himself that he was right about people he hack-u-sated. I get that he used wall hacks to do so, but I get the feeling he was still wrong most of the time and it was just a good player with game sense.

• Like 3

It's the usual you get though.

A hacker testimonial that goes on about how you can only really tell who's hacking when you're hacking yourself, and naturally says lots of Golds in APB hack. Which I'm sure they then mentally justify their own hacking with.

27 minutes ago, gogol said:

first thought: too long to read

I read and now just cringe

OMG EVERYONE CHEATS I SHOULD START CHEATING TO DO SOME JUSTICE jjejeje XD

Haha Yeah XD

23 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

I'd like to see how he "convinced" himself that he was right about people he hack-u-sated. I get that he used wall hacks to do so, but I get the feeling he was still wrong most of the time and it was just a good player with game sense.

I felt the same thing about it !

13 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

YoU EiThEr DiE a HeRo, Or LiVe LoNg EnOuGh To SeE yOuRsElF bEcOmE tHe ViLlIaN....

... 😞

10 minutes ago, MrChan said:

It's the usual you get though.

A hacker testimonial that goes on about how you can only really tell who's hacking when you're hacking yourself, and naturally says lots of Golds in APB hack. Which I'm sure they then mentally justify their own hacking with.

Like always !

9 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Sounds like Ray.

What do you means ?

Not sure what to think about that, i do know that it made my stomach do a backflip though.

it does however instil the fact that i do not want to play in silver districts as i should. people moan about high silvers/gold plated's being in bronze but get the high golds out of where i should be playing. in the silver district where i should be.

high golds go home, get out of the silver district. you all caused this problem and it's had a knock on effect right through. rant over even if it's not relevant to this thread. i dont care im sorry but ive had it from all angles for playing in bronze districts this past week.

many silvers like me just want to go back home (to the silver district they belong in).

flame me go on im past caring.

Edited by iTzHaze
*removed profanity*

There will always be BE bypasses especially for a free game.

6 minutes ago, Unreal said:

What do you means ?

Ray used to record using a camcorder.

And he cheated.

And had an inflated ego.

And hackusated everyone.

And was still garbage.

1 minute ago, iTzHaze said:

Not sure what to think about that, i do know that it made my stomach do a backflip though.

Haha xD

high golds go home, fuck off and get out of the silver district. you all caused this problem and it's had a knock on effect right through. rant over even if it's not relevant to this thread. i dont care im sorry but ive had shit from all angles for playing in bronze districts this past week.

It is very vulgar but I understand and I agree with you on this point.

3 minutes ago, iTzHaze said:

it does however instil the fact that i do not want to play in silver districts as i should. people moan about high silvers/gold plated's being in bronze but get the fucking high golds out of where i should be playing. in the silver district where i should be.

To be honest I have not been silver in years, and every time I take breaks and I resume the game, I certainly discover new players as always (which is very positive it must be underlined!) but after a while I always face the same (which is not so bad) but I would like to play against other people more often, do not have to think too much to play correctly, just be " autistic "(I apologize for the term) and have fun as much as the team opposite.

2 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Ray used to record using a camcorder.

And he cheated.

And had an inflated ego.

And hackusated everyone.

And was still garbage.

So sad..

Ofc, a player that never cheated granted even with a single feature of a cheat would outperform these cancers.

Either way, a person who falls on cheating, be to become a "superhero" or just the average human trash, its trash in the end. You should never cheat.

I wish, every time i see a star falling, a lucky number or other "make a wish", that cheaters die with cancer.

Just now, Excalibur! said:

Ofc, a player that never cheated granted even with a single feature of a cheat would outperform these cancers.

Either way, a person who falls on cheating, be to become a "superhero" or just the average human trash, its trash in the end. You should never cheat.

I wish, every time i see a star falling, a lucky number or other "make a wish", that cheaters die with cancer.

What is this violence!xD  I understand why but hey, human nature wants that when there is a way to accomplish a task in the easiest way possible, it will not hesitate a single second.

I'm sorry for the rant i just had but i just had to vent. however what i said i meant, apologies for the language though but that is how it is getting me. this whole system is messed up right from the top. gold districts empty? there all in the silver. unfortunately this has a trickle down effect.

i bet the same ones who want segregation fully removed are those same high golds that just want to be able to roll everyone in any given district.

git gud etc... whatever ive heard it all before from the minecraft style graphics using keyboard warriors enough already.

*and again apologies for my bad language in my last post* but that's how i feel.

I'm sorry for the rant i just had but i just had to vent. however what i said i meant, apologies for the language though but that is how it is getting me. this whole system is messed up right from the top. gold districts empty? there all in the silver. unfortunately this has a trickle down effect.

i bet the same ones who want segregation fully removed are those same high golds that just want to be able to roll everyone in any given district.

git gud etc... whatever ive heard it all before from the minecraft style graphics using keyboard warriors enough already.

*and again apologies for my bad language in my last post* but that's how i feel.

but how does it make you feel?

2 minutes ago, Unreal said:

What is this violence!xD  I understand why but hey, human nature wants that when there is a way to accomplish a task in the easiest way possible, it will not hesitate a single second.

Yes and in reality those people are called criminals and we tend to deal with them. Or you live in the backwoods and you DEAL with them.

Just now, BXNNXD said:

but how does it make you feel?

Frustrated, go on say something sarky....