Unreal

Hacker testimonial

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

... wut?

What can you not understand a GM playing with a certain clan or anyone in APB for that matter?  It's not rocket science. 

/edit

Nvm, it went over your head.

Edited by RandomCatface

3 minutes ago, RandomCatface said:

What can you not understand a GM playing with a certain clan or anyone in APB for that matter?  It's not rocket science. 

AFAIK GMs were, and still are allowed to play on other accounts.

I understood what you said, but since you had no point, I thought there might be more.

My bad.

1 hour ago, Musul Man said:

Sadly, I must say back in 2012 was when me and my friends stopped playing due to the enormous amounts of hackers, including various admins that hacked. Yes, back then the rent a hack actually existed, there was a webpage and everything, I don't know if it still does. And it reeked of actually being an official hack made by the devs, One of my friends got his acc stolen by one actually. And in the list of suspicious admins that had a hand in that, it was that one in the link you provided. I don't care what people think about what I just said.

But believe me when I say... that the guy that wrote that was not actually trolling...

TIL - All Golds and Devs cheat, so I should too!

h0ACC7DD2

1 hour ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

TIL - All Golds and Devs cheat, so I should too!

h0ACC7DD2

YES

5 hours ago, Lixil said:

Cookie vs girls = Cookie loses 😛

Ey. Ey Ey. Don't you hate on my cookies. They bring all the boys to the yard. - EDIT: I can teach you but I have to charge.

Also, this post is stupid I hacked before in my life and to be honest you always get caught if it's not a slip up in your end its a slip up at the end of the person creating the hacks, and if your the one creating the hacks it's a slip up in your end. Hacks are stupid, they ruin the game and they ruin the fun. It's not the destination its the journey.

Edited by YeOldLegends

38 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:

Ey. Ey Ey. Don't you hate on my cookies. They bring all the boys to the yard. - EDIT: I can teach you but I have to charge.

Also, this post is stupid I hacked before in my life and to be honest you always get caught if it's not a slip up in your end its a slip up at the end of the person creating the hacks, and if your the one creating the hacks it's a slip up in your end. Hacks are stupid, they ruin the game and they ruin the fun. It's not the destination its the journey.

The point said here is dont hack, play the game legitly and have fun doing so

• Like 1

On 6/22/2018 at 7:23 PM, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

OSMAW = One hit cornerpop kill > Non-nyan Sounding Volcano.

GG2EZ.

Omg were you here and Revo and... Quinzel? Did the Nyan cat Osmaw video?  Obviously we couldn't get it in game, but it was still fun.

5 minutes ago, mynd said:

Omg were you here and Revo and... Quinzel? Did the Nyan cat Osmaw video?  Obviously we couldn't get it in game, but it was still fun.

Fuck yes I was!

On 6/19/2018 at 8:13 PM, MrChan said:

It's the usual you get though.

A hacker testimonial that goes on about how you can only really tell who's hacking when you're hacking yourself, and naturally says lots of Golds in APB hack. Which I'm sure they then mentally justify their own hacking with.

to be honest, I'm a crap player and am gold so yeah I can not help but see a cheater being gold threat.

9 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

The point said here is dont hack, play the game legitly and have fun doing so

Yea basically.

There seems to be false rumors spreading around here and players thinking this is happening now. So am afraid thread has came to the end. I hope you guys had a fun debate.