Jump to content
Arianna

fix the matchmaking or bring back the threat districts

Recommended Posts

matchmaking - if possible, yes pls fix
bring back thread segregation - nope, for sure. While some of you are crying cuz of hard opp, the others would simply not be able to play if they roll back this update, considering the low pop.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2022 at 1:08 AM, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

since they sold APB ip they should just remove factions... then it would be 80 players being matched instead of 40.

 

also, get rid of 4 man groups... make it max 2 players. 

 

also, get rid of "alliance" setting as its contributing to the matchmaking being trash.

 

also, if you don't want to remove 4 man group... make a group district and a solo district instead. make 1 district only enterable by grouped players and the other only for solo players. (this is probably the easiest band-aid solution for the meantime)

so a whole new game instead of apb and how it was built......ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

theres maybe 40 people TOTAL on jericho on a good day.  20 crims 20 cops. A majority of the time its like 10/10.  If they reenabled threat locked districts, it would be a bronze district with like 3 cops 4 crims, the crims probably ram raiding and not readying up or 1v1 missions,  and the others would just dethreat to get into the district.  Our server pop doesnt support threat locked districts anymore.  You would have nobody to play against.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes please bring back those silver , gold districts. Then goldies can play in gold district without silvers and bronzes 😃

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rivona said:

Yes please bring back those silver , gold districts. Then goldies can play in gold district without silvers and bronzes 😃

 

can't play when there isn't anyone to play with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MonkaS said:

can't play when there isn't anyone to play with

Golds bring it on themselves. There's more than enough of them to fill multiple districts to capacity, they just refuse to hop in unless it's a bronze district.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Golds bring it on themselves. There's more than enough of them to fill multiple districts to capacity, they just refuse to hop in unless it's a bronze district.

Silvers and bronzes bring it on themselves anyone with half a brain can get gold with enough time I was gold playing with an old dual core cpu getting between 5 and 15 fps that was back in like 2011. Ffs people get gold playing with a Xbox controller on pc. Its insane to me that some of you are max rank and still have no clue how to play the game. The skill ceiling for apb is actually pretty low compared to most other popular pvp titles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2022 at 1:46 AM, Rivona said:

Yes please bring back those silver , gold districts. Then goldies can play in gold district without silvers and bronzes 😃

 

How is it that you are silver at max rank?

 

Merged.

 

On 2/18/2022 at 9:56 AM, MonkaS said:

Ffs people get gold playing with a Xbox controller on pc. 

Reminds me of that guy that got gold while playing on a controller with his feet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I'll ever get off bronze while I play on wifi, in any engagement of fire I die first 90% of the time even if I start shooting first and when I get a kill assist it's barely anything, not even half from 28 bullets off an automatic pistol, sometimes more because sometimes I'll find cover to reload but barely any kills and that pistol, when it works, kills twice as fast as any SMG I can get hold of.  Despite shooting all my ammo into them at close range, they can kill me with what looks like two shots. Example I see them, they don't see me I press right button to target, left to start shooting, they turn around, the screen goes red then I'm dead, every time, I try strafing and finding cover but I barely get time to move two steps. They can sometimes kill me in the time it takes me to aim and fire a single shot, it's less than half a second so I try grenades, I'm dead before I've thrown the second grenade usually.  Missions give me 1 kill 2 assists and nearly 20 deaths. I'm shooting bullets into the enemy for a kill assist of between 14 and 42 for at least twice the amount of time they need to kill me. I tried an NTEC, I can only fire like two shots before I'm dead, it's totally useless to me but everyone elses NTEC shoots me dead in two shots. Plenty of people in the chat recommending this or that site to buy hacks or cheats or whatever you call them. I don't see the point of that, it's like sitting in a computerised car that has been programmed to drive itself around a racetrack then saying to everyone look what a good driver I am.

Edited by FartyBumBumGuff
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Silvers and bronzes bring it on themselves anyone with half a brain can get gold with enough time I was gold playing with an old dual core cpu getting between 5 and 15 fps that was back in like 2011.

You can't change the brains, you get what you get. Gold with that fps, wow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MonkaS said:

Silvers and bronzes bring it on themselves anyone with half a brain can get gold with enough time

I'll take "He doesn't know how elo systems work" for 500, Alex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

I'll take "He doesn't know how elo systems work" for 500, Alex.

I'll take everyone who complains about this is some dethreater who's mad they have to actually try to improve at the game

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I'll take "He doesn't know how elo systems work" for 500, Alex.

Please explain further.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hexerin said:

I'll take "He doesn't know how elo systems work" for 500, Alex.

I'll take "im silver and i blame other people for it" for 1000

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bring back only bronze districts for bronzes and greens or bring back all threat districts and lock everybody to their own and make another new threat dist. where everybody can join.The players on NA server will use it cause little players there.But we from EU must have the choice-to play in our own threat districts vs same threat players or to join the free for all district.Is not our fault the NA community left the game 6-7 years ago(thats not the only game they leavin btw)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AlienTM said:

Bring back only bronze districts for bronzes and greens or bring back all threat districts and lock everybody to their own and make another new threat dist. where everybody can join.The players on NA server will use it cause little players there.But we from EU must have the choice-to play in our own threat districts vs same threat players or to join the free for all district.Is not our fault the NA community left the game 6-7 years ago(thats not the only game they leavin btw)

But how to prevent deliberate dethreating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LilyRain said:
36 minutes ago, AlienTM said:

Bring back only bronze districts for bronzes and greens or bring back all threat districts and lock everybody to their own and make another new threat dist. where everybody can join.The players on NA server will use it cause little players there.But we from EU must have the choice-to play in our own threat districts vs same threat players or to join the free for all district.Is not our fault the NA community left the game 6-7 years ago(thats not the only game they leavin btw)

But how to prevent deliberate dethreating?

Dethreating was never as bad a problem as having 30 cheating golds in Bronze dist farming, toxicifying, n ruining the game.

 We would get one or two a day.

 Desegregation only helped hackers, n the MOderator knew that when he did it.

Only reason Cheaters dethreat is cuz they too weak to fight other golds who have the same tricks n 3rd party tools.

But no matter, U cry n Selali listens to U and forum trolls who never play, and completely ignored pleas from Real Players not trolls n hax, n Ol Matt still dont know a damn thing about it 6 month later. And no mod or ceo has arrived in district to see what they have Done. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LilyRain said:

But how to prevent deliberate dethreating?

in gold district fighting true golds-player which is not gonna become silver in 2-3 matches by the natural way

Edited by AlienTM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some golds be playing against bronzes like they are in the final of a tournament,even hunting them down trying to guess where they spawn and doing it succesfully,back when there was a bronze district these never happened.

 

Idk what are u talking about dethreating,all of you acting so innocent, becuase in apb everyone is a dethreater, golds played in the silver district so they could stomp in the few silvers that were trying to improve becuase matchmaking was garbage,a bit better back then becuase you know bronzes/real silvers  weren't normally in the mix because you know segregation existed.

 

Bringing back segregation will improve the state of the game a bit becuase it will save bronzes/real silvers of playing against real golds,but in general the matchmaking will still be garbage.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/18/2022 at 10:25 AM, MonkaS said:

I'll take everyone who complains about this is some dethreater who's mad they have to actually try to improve at the game

We're not all dethreaters, actually.  And no one has to try to improve, they can always quit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with matchmaking is not new. I can understand if this time was equal to one week or a month. Everyone understands that it takes time to solve any problem. But it's been at least six months. The administration did not take any action to remedy the situation. Can you imagine how admins don't give a damn about the community and the game in general? What are you talking about here? What kind of matchmaking? What segregation? This game has long been put in a coffin and covered with a huge banana. A second coming is more likely than a revival of this game. I really want to be wrong when I write this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People still thinking that any changes to matchmaking and segregation can do anything with such a low player count. lol

 

Even if you had "PERFECT MATCHMAKING" like a lot of you cry about it wouldn't be able to do anything with how APB's districts are set up to only have a pool of AT BEST 50 players to match from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

People still thinking that any changes to matchmaking and segregation can do anything with such a low player count. lol

I listen this since 2013-14 when population start to drop slowly but only obeya server had at this time 1800-2000 players daily at peak hour(8pm)Not doin anything is the easiest thing to do..we have some masters here indeed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...