pfff... what i want to say its that i'm really sorry for what i tend to post, I just wish i could be more like you ppl, better educated and articulated.

Its more fun to display as a good intelligent folk, than a depraved fool like myself... just saying.

Edited by Vnight

Ask the opponents in whisper if they can help or can play less hard as usual and mostly they are helpfull that underskilled players get a chance to win and you both/all can have a good match.

silvers and bronzes should make up the large majority of the visible thread levels, probably anywhere from 60%-75% of the pop should be in those 2 threat colors

13 minutes ago, Vnight said:

pretty sure competent ppl have already checked out public opinion, something you and your buddies will never get to comprehend or process in this lifetime other than what you have been stuck for the last decade and a half. 

What do you mean exactly my friend? Please tell me more.

Btw, you dont know me for sure. If you would, then you know that i am a helpfull soul...

But we dont wanna talk about me, as you can read the thread title says “Dealing with high skilled players“ and i am not high skilled....

I wanted to share only a tip that can help to get some good matches with helpfull people becauce by far not so much players are as toxic as you think.

Have a nice day and happy gaming... 😉

Well if you're not using an automatic weapon, then you're not playing apb. The vast majority of people use ntec, atac, or oca and it actually makes the game quite boring. I'm sure weapon balancing will come with time though especially considering they're clearly putting 0 effort toward server upkeep and all efforts on updates. These servers are an embarrassment.

1 hour ago, thefazetwo said:

Well if you're not using an automatic weapon, then you're not playing apb. The vast majority of people use ntec, atac, or oca and it actually makes the game quite boring. I'm sure weapon balancing will come with time though especially considering they're clearly putting 0 effort toward server upkeep and all efforts on updates. These servers are an embarrassment.

in all honesty the ntec might as well be semi auto lmao

When ddos joins the server I just switch to explosives. Magical nades that you never see killing you, rockets that never launched blowing you up. Fun times fun times.

Just now, NyanPowa said:

buy a NFAS-12 'True Ogre' and start winning today.

start winning "Least Valuable Teammate" awards maybe

Just now, BXNNXD said:

start winning "Least Valuable Teammate" awards maybe

keep crying.

giphy.gif

Just now, NyanPowa said:

keep crying.

giphy.gif

crying that the ogre is a bad gun?

it does make me pretty sad that the game isnt perfectly balanced tbh

200w.webp

im sorry but are you trying to imply people on this game are better then me? Only hackers r better then me

2 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

200w.webp

im sorry but are you trying to imply people on this game are better then me? Only hackers r better then me

90% of apb:r is better then you? 😉

1 minute ago, SelttikS said:

90% of apb:r is better then you? 😉

yes cause u can only be better then me with hacks

38 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

buy a NFAS-12 'True Ogre' and start winning today.

True Ogre is just an NFAS with a .99 ttk

LOL just saw BXNNXD in fight club, this guy is a nub talking big on forum like he's a pro. unbelievable!

3 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

LOL just saw BXNNXD in fight club, this guy is a nub talking big on forum like he's a pro. unbelievable!

So is he part of the 10% you approve of being allowed to play the game?

2 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

So is he part of the 10% you approve of being allowed to play the game?

Nop, he's supporting hackers and could just be a toggle hacker. no hack today, hack tomo

13 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

Name and shame!

Im telling mom!!!

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Name and shame!

Im telling mom!!!

😞 anything but that...

9 minutes ago, NyanPowa said:

Nop, he's supporting hackers and could just be a toggle hacker. no hack today, hack tomo

Thanks ray, good to keep track of all these dangerous players that are better than you 90% of the time.

I'm sure many people have mentioned it but I'll say it here...again...

Join a clan, join the discord and ask for groups if you would rather not join a clan. Anyway playing with others and communicating will build your skill level , groups three or four is great. Just find like minded people.

7 minutes ago, Fruitini said:

I'm sure many people have mentioned it but I'll say it here...again...

Join a clan, join the discord and ask for groups if you would rather not join a clan. Anyway playing with others and communicating will build your skill level , groups three or four is great. Just find like minded people.

translation, join hacker clans. they will carry you and you will certainly still learn "by simply playing the damn game"