1 hour ago, koenyboy500 said:

mind yourself that the ttk of most assault rifles is about 0.89s.

ntec - .7s

23 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

I wanna know the source that they think it's just gonna be a hodgepodge.

Also, in almost every other shooter, Ranked gameplay keeps lower ranks away from the higher ranks.

Since APB is always, basically, ranked (except for Open Conflict), if going by that, then the top tiers will only be going against top tiers.

So their statement is kinda false. I still play Siege, and never broke Gold. (Solo Queue Hell)

siege has casual mode that as far as i can tell has no matchmaking whatsoever

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

ntec - .7s

siege has casual mode that as far as i can tell has no matchmaking whatsoever

Correct, hence my statement.

27 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Also, in almost every other shooter, Ranked gameplay keeps lower ranks away from the higher ranks.

14 minutes ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Correct, hence my statement.

but he was talking about removing ranks/threats

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

but he was talking about removing ranks/threats

Hence why I asked for the source of their information.

3 hours ago, koenyboy500 said:

mind yourself that the ttk of most assault rifles is about 0.89s.

mind yourself that the ttk of a frog flying west at 75mph is about 0.72s

That's why we need a competetive and casual district separation with bonuses included in the competetive districts. That way the try yards mostly stay in their districts away from all the casual players

2 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Hence why I asked for the source of their information.

there is no source. read my post again. it should be clear i was merely guessing. 

I absolutely hate myself for posting this... but i feel like nobody actually ever mentions one of the most ignored part of this game so i feel the need to enforce it!

Been trying for the last months dailies (trying hard 7000 JT for my car skin(took me 6 years to get the 4x4), and as skill based being somewhere around bronze and silver, i ended up being annihilated (literally no bullets missed and no chance in hell to play in silver districts) in all missions, and i been playing for almost a decade.

Now call me the worst player in existence and all, but for the ones that really believe that there is no skill limit, you are fools indoctrinated in ur own privileged wolds.

I been playing for a very long time, perhaps not daily, but i always studied tactics deep and clear, read forums, checked videos, everything in the book... etc, and used all i could to reach my top potential in all my years of experience here, even got a 144 hz monitor (was the best player in my SEGA and playstation 1/2/3 times back with my group of friends) This being one of the most challenging games i ever faced, but i never managed to reach your troll levels, so basically... you are mostly a bunch of indirect tryhards that enjoy trolling others through stereotypes that's been developing for the last two decade as honey for dumb bears.

Abusing the social concept about it on forums and ingame, which is why the justification of it tends to get flawless, unless some RARE intellectual articulate person counter comment shows up.

Basically impulsive corrupted sense of logic might as well be called common sense by now.

In other words, we handicap new/old average players with a limited skill would need our own servers, instead of having to deal with the top scumbag arrogant players, which can translate as the most abusive community in this game, that have absolutely no interest to actually help at all, other than enjoy their articulate day on anything in their path, and justify it through the most common and dumbest stereotype nonsense known to any experienced person with forums "you suck git good" Guess what, some of us were born long before you, and sadly as this world isn't fair enough, we had to adapt to our limits, while you still use those primitive slurs to feel somehow better justified in ur own abusive bubbles.

Hackusation will forever be one of the number one reason to enjoy this game, as there is no way in hell ppl will ever enjoy it as long as something officially happens, regardless if it being true or not, nobody ever checked, nobody ever cared, we average morons, had to take that guess up our own nerves and efforts for the lasat 7 or more years. Yeah... go blame me for it now, as you are all well educated and articulated angels.

As for final, go figure out another empy APB, i been there and done that for years and years, while you were prolly somewhere else enjoying ur time. But now with the unbanning and stuff, you can come back and give us your almost 10 years primitive oppinion about a game that's been suffering more than you could ever comprehend.

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Vnight said:

I absolutely hate myself for posting this... but i feel like nobody actually ever mentions one of the most ignored part of this game so i feel the need to enforce it!

Been trying for the last months dailies (trying hard 7000 JT for my car skin(took me 6 years to get the 4x4), and as skill based being somewhere around bronze and silver, i ended up being annihilated (literally no bullets missed and no chance in hell to play in silver districts) in all missions, and i been playing for almost a decade.

Now call me the worst player in existence and all, but for the ones that really believe that there is no skill limit, you are fools indoctrinated in ur own privileged wolds.

I been playing for a very long time, perhaps not daily, but i always studied tactics deep and clear, read forums, checked videos, everything in the book... etc, and used all i could to reach my top potential in all my years of experience here, even got a 144 hz monitor (was the best player in my SEGA and playstation 1/2/3 times back with my group of friends) This being one of the most challenging games i ever faced, but i never managed to reach your troll levels, so basically... you are mostly a bunch of indirect tryhards that enjoy trolling others through stereotypes that's been developing for the last two decade as honey for dumb bears.

Abusing the social concept about it on forums and ingame, which is why the justification of it tends to get flawless, unless some RARE intellectual articulate person counter comment shows up.

Basically impulsive corrupted sense of logic might as well be called common sense by now.

In other words, we handicap new/old average players with a limited skill would need our own servers, instead of having to deal with the top scumbag arrogant players, which can translate as the most abusive community in this game, that have absolutely no interest to actually help at all, other than enjoy their articulate day on anything in their path, and justify it through the most common and dumbest stereotype nonsense known to any experienced person "you suck git good" Guess what, some of us were born long before you, and sadly as this world isn't fair enough, we had to adapt to our limits, while you still use those primitive slurs to feel somehow better justified in ur own abusive bubbles.

Hackusation will forever be one of the number one reason to enjoy this game, as there is no way in hell ppl will ever enjoy it as long as something officially happens, regardless if it being true or not, nobody ever checked, nobody ever cared, we average morons, had to take that guess up our own nerves and efforts for the lasat 7 or more years. Yeah... go blame me for it now, as you are all well educated and articulated angels.

As for final, go figure out another empy APB, i been there and done that for years, while you were prolly somewhere else enjoying ur time. But hey keep up the harmony of ur arrogance, it will certainly help in ur own worlds of ignorance.

You talk about arrogant people, but you having no skill ask for a new server for you... do you want to play alone or what? There is allways something you can try and believe me that there are bad players adapting to gameplay that are gold and hold their gold being useful to their team.

If it is that much trouble for you learning to play... why not just let go? It happened to me and pw. Even when i could use my wr with 3 weapons and fairy skills, it come to the point that i had to use a concentration beyond my limits to pvp... and i had to leave because it was not longer enjoyable for me to use so many skills, pots, pills and strategy.

If after playing so long you still need advice hit a player, no one is bad to the point that after playing for many years and not having: awareness; knowledge of the game; decent aim; strategy; command or leadership to guide your team to victory; etcs... i just don't believe it.

I think you been stuck in bronze or lower threat servers farming your jt and not facing better players and now you have 0 knowledge about gameplay. Stop being so scared to play a game and try to learn it. You will lose like a dog, yes, but you will also learn and from that you can be useful to you team and hit gold.

15 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

You talk about arrogant people, but you having no skill ask for a new server for you... do you want to play alone or what? There is allways something you can try and believe me that there are bad players adapting to gameplay that are gold and hold their gold being useful to their team.

If it is that much trouble for you learning to play... why not just let go? It happened to me and pw. Even when i could use my wr with 3 weapons and fairy skills, it come to the point that i had to use a concentration beyond my limits to pvp... and i had to leave because it was not longer enjoyable for me to use so many skills, pots, pills and strategy.

If after playing so long you still need advice hit a player, no one is bad to the point that after playing for many years and not having: awareness; knowledge of the game; decent aim; strategy; command or leadership to guide your team to victory; etcs... i just don't believe it.

I think you been stuck in bronze or lower threat servers farming your jt and not facing better players and now you have 0 knowledge about gameplay. Stop being so scared to play a game and try to learn it. You will lose like a dog, yes, but you will also learn and from that you can be useful to you team and hit gold.

lol... man you hate ppl like me, read your profile postings, you are so full of urself, that you have no place in this community, at least not the reasonable one, so go tell me more about my guilt, but just a clue, i wasn't speaking for myself, it was a general statement. Also i am like you so i understand your frustation :))) Try teaching those ways of urs to the actuall newbies, cuz i don't need such ridiculous nonsense.

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vnight said:

In other words, we handicap new/old average players with a limited skill would need our own servers, instead of having to deal with the top scumbag arrogant players, which can translate as the most abusive community in this game, that have absolutely no interest to actually help at all, other than enjoy their articulate day on anything in their path, and justify it through the most common and dumbest stereotype nonsense known to any experienced person with forums "you suck git good" Guess what, some of us were born long before you, and sadly as this world isn't fair enough, we had to adapt to our limits, while you still use those primitive slurs to feel somehow better justified in ur own abusive bubbles.

As for final, go figure out another empy APB, i been there and done that for years and years, while you were prolly somewhere else enjoying ur time. But now with the unbanning and stuff, you can come back and give us your almost 10 years primitive oppinion about a game that's been suffering more than you could ever comprehend.

Man... If there was only some way... To like.... Color code the players, and then color code the Districts that they should play in.....

giphy.webp

9 minutes ago, Vnight said:

lol... man you hate ppl like me, read your profile postings, you are so full of urself, that you have no place in this community, at least not the reasonable one, so go tell me more about my guilt, but just a clue, i wasn't speaking for myself, it was a general statement. Also i am like you so i understand your frustation :)))

And you are so full of yourself, asking games to be modified to be at your skill.

I dont hate you, i hate that you dont try good enough and spit a pusilanimous post hating skilled players.

I am playing a game where im trashed in no time and i have no choice to select what players i will be facing. Sometimes i get to face players with thousands of hours of practice and others facing players of my level. Do you know what i do when things get hard? I play cowardly. I get back from a good player, then when an enemy appears i sneak attack from behind with my handicap weapons lol. That doesn't fail and i get down really skilled players that would smoke me in seconds.

Thats how am i learning and every time i am facing more skilled players and i beat them more times 1 vs 1. But i try, i wont make a post about how unfair the game is, i try to improve myself. Thats the funny part of games.

Edited by Excalibur!

Ok man... i mean its not like i know anything better than anyt of you.

Let's say you are absolutelly right, and i'm the complete fool as i usually display myself, but let's also consider at least two months of ur theory.

Somehow i doubt they will ever agree with ur primitive mindset... as that's all i ever learned from your postings before. But hey, you never know, as this game has latelly been well cucked. So i'm sorry for even posting. as i mentioned the first place :)I only wish i could delete my posts, which this company isn;t allowing as it seems.

Edited by Vnight
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Vnight said:

Ok man... i mean its not like i know anything better than you.

Let's say you are absolutelly right, and i'm the complete fool as i usually display myself, but let's also consider at least two months of ur theory.

Somehow i doubt they will ever agree with ur primitive mindset... as thats all i ever learned from your postings before. But hey, you never know, as this game has latelly been well cucked. So i'm sorry for even posting. as i mentioned the first place. Bye now. Hope this game will grow tho, but definitivelly not cuz of u bunch of ppl.

I dont understand how my post is primitive or why anyone should agree with me... i posted my experience that is similar to yours. The diference is that i find a way to play the games i like.

I can give you multiple examples and they will be all almost the same.

Just try asking for advice, people will help you improve. If no one answer you in /d try whispering good players, i really doubt anyone will refuse to help you. If you still really that limited in your mind and skills, try to be more social and befriend players and ask them to carry you or help you (i doubt anyone in bronze would do that).

Or either embrace your limitations or just find a game that suits you more, and i have not bad intentions telling you this.

Tbh, there is a huge skill gap within gold. The threat system is so poorly setup that even performing, slightly better than the enemy team, (in score), increases your threat. I have no doubt that over half if not more of the current APB pop is around gold threat. And the games in silver districts are usually pub stomps being exchanged to each side. Occasionally you'll get the neck and neck match, but most of the time it's pub stomping.

this 5th page of the thread went downhill really fast wtf happened

29 minutes ago, Glubbable said:

Tbh, there is a huge skill gap within gold. The threat system is so poorly setup that even performing, slightly better than the enemy team, (in score), increases your threat. I have no doubt that over half if not more of the current APB pop is around gold threat. And the games in silver districts are usually pub stomps being exchanged to each side. Occasionally you'll get the neck and neck match, but most of the time it's pub stomping.

I do not know for sure but it def seems that more than half the threat system rankings are considered gold for some reason. Definitely not an even distribution.

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

this 5th page of the thread went downhill really fast wtf happened

90% of apb:r happened.

@Vnight You're right. A person's skill can only do so much. When it comes to games some people are just born with worse reflexes. No matter how much tactics the person may have it's no use in a shooter game where you need the reflexes to deploy those tactics. It's the same thing in real life, a 4 foot 5 inch feather weight boxer will more than likely be outclassed by a 6 foot 5 heavy weight. It's surprising there are people that don't understand this. They watch too many feel-good movies and animes and think anything is possible.

Edited by Spudinskes
  • Like 1

The main issue here is matchmaking.
Gold is far - FAR too easy to get. Everyone, their mom and their dog is gold in this game.

Gold = Anyone below average can get this

Silver = Bad

Bronze = New to APB, learning the ropes

Green = Green is only acheived by actual golds that troll "golds"

8 minutes ago, Shamis said:

Gold is far - FAR too easy to get. Everyone, their mom and their dog is gold in this game.

Silver = Bad

Exactly. This needs to be more of an even distribution not a weird exponential curve.

11 minutes ago, Shamis said:

Silver = Bad

Isnt it:

Gold 10 - Gold 1

Silver 10 - Silver 1

Bronze 10 - Bronze 1

Green 10 - Green 1

So like theres really 40 different threat levels?

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Isnt it:

Gold 10 - Gold 1

Silver 10 - Silver 1

Bronze 10 - Bronze 1

Green 10 - Green 1

So like theres really 40 different threat levels?

Something like that but its broken as foooookkk. Half the population should be green and bronze, Not like 2%.