Jump to content
Reprimand

today I just want to complain

Recommended Posts

because I'm exhausted and I'm tired of high level golds dethreating and coming to bronze to steamroll low level players.

 

Yesterday another player and myself had to play against two less-than-lethal OGPL users players who bhopped in tandem and fired at us from over 80m away then shot us to death. Why are there no rank ceilings for servers? Why can a player who is rank 200 and above come to a beginner server and macro everybody to death? The FBW is a really balanced weapon, but when these guys use it it's just like they have a whole second primary, don't get me started on the OCA Nano

also how do I beat the OCA primary?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

wait who's dethreating you?

Edited by Deadliest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have been playing the game for over 8 years, play in bronze districts and complain about it. No problemo we will remove everybody who is max rank out of there, you included

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reprimand said:

because I'm exhausted and I'm tired of high level golds dethreating and coming to bronze to steamroll low level players.

 

Yesterday another player and myself had to play against two less-than-lethal OGPL users players who bhopped in tandem and fired at us from over 80m away then shot us to death. Why are there no rank ceilings for servers? Why can a player who is rank 200 and above come to a beginner server and macro everybody to death? The FBW is a really balanced weapon, but when these guys use it it's just like they have a whole second primary, don't get me started on the OCA Nano

also how do I beat the OCA primary?

beat OCA with OCA , you have been here for a while. why are u playing vs bronze?

and no real good golds dethreat to go to bronze , only the actually good ones stay in silver or gold depending on whats open , plus the more u shut up and play vs tryhard golds the better you get, cuz if you can read a really good player then u can pretty much read anyone ( besides like noobs and shit they are hella unpredictable )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, outfit said:

beat OCA with OCA , you have been here for a while. why are u playing vs bronze?

and no real good golds dethreat to go to bronze , only the actually good ones stay in silver or gold depending on whats open , plus the more u shut up and play vs tryhard golds the better you get, cuz if you can read a really good player then u can pretty much read anyone ( besides like noobs and shit they are hella unpredictable )

I'm playing bronze because that's where all the low silver players are going! I may as well go to silver but I get my patootie beat. I haven't played this game consistently up until recently.

2 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

You have been playing the game for over 8 years, play in bronze districts and complain about it. No problemo we will remove everybody who is max rank out of there, you included

ON AND OFF! I've uninstalled this game three entire times. I came back properly last summer, then quit for a little and started again recently!

2 hours ago, Deadliest said:

wait who's dethreating you?

There's high silvers who come to bronze and mash us up. Somehow golds are there too?

 

YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE ALL RIGHT I'M GOING TO GET MY SKILL LEVEL BACK UP AND PLAY CONSISTENTLY AND JOIN SILVER AND GOLD SERVERS. NO EXCUSES.

Edited by Reprimand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Did anybody mention that most of gold players play on bronze? Just compare them with golds in gold/silver server back in 2013-14 and you'll see no difference.

Today, most of golds are nothing more like rampant config, macro, tbot and even worse kinds of software users. And fair players have nothing to do except playing on bronze server. But even there is no happy place for them.

About OPGL... cancer weapon, nuff said. 

Edited by Nagletz
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Reprimand said:

Why are there no rank ceilings for servers?

imagine besides threat also rank restrictions with current /pop

 

6 hours ago, Reprimand said:

also how do I beat the OCA primary?

with another or good teamwork lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love being a legit gold, and only get to feel bad about it. Because all golds are toxic and cheat apparently

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you cant complain about dethreaters if you gonna go into bronze on purpose to play vs low silvers.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2021 at 1:46 PM, DeadPixels said:

You have been playing the game for over 8 years, play in bronze districts and complain about it. No problemo we will remove everybody who is max rank out of there, you included

He probably hasn't been playing actively for 8 years, may not have even played for the last year or 2, may have high ping, etc.  He's complaining about being WTFpwned... not because he's lying or incapable, but because LO abandoned the current game and let every exploiter, hacker, toxic match blocker, dethreater, suicider, etc destroy the game.  You'd see it too if weren't playing toxic fanboi so damn hard,

On 4/23/2021 at 10:44 PM, outfit said:

you cant complain about dethreaters if you gonna go into bronze on purpose to play vs low silvers.

Unless he himself is a bronze/silver due to not having played the game in the past year or having really bad ping. The idea that you're playing "gotcha" when he's telling the truth is pathetic.  He's not bragging about being a good player.  he's trying to expose to INCOMPETENT LO that the matchmaking is broken and the game is dying because toxic dethreater bullies who go gold and dethreat everyday chase off the new/casual playerbase.

 

Merged.

 

On 4/21/2021 at 1:46 PM, DeadPixels said:

You have been playing the game for over 8 years, play in bronze districts and complain about it. No problemo we will remove everybody who is max rank out of there, you included

I've been playing (off and on) since 2012.  I haven't played regularly since 2 years ago.  Occasionally I log into bronze myself... as a bronze/silver only to insta die in lame mismatched matches and log off for another few months.  He's probably someone like me. Seriously I log in... it's me, an AFK trainee who never shows (I'm sure it's a deliberate exploit by op teams), a low bronze,,, versus 3 max rank SILVERS using full legendaries that steam roll the one poor bronze because I refuse to play and then log off. I mean, how the fk does anyone expect NEW players, let alone casuals to stick around when there isn't even an actual BRONZE district for them to get good in? Bronze district for a long time, has meant fish in a pond for folks with bazookas to blow up for kvd ratio and joker tickets to farm guns... while the new/casuals play the endless DIE game and quit.

Edited by Cyberlicious
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Cyberlicious said:

He probably hasn't been playing actively for 8 years, may not have even played for the last year or 2, may have high ping, etc.  He's complaining about being WTFpwned... not because he's lying or incapable, but because LO abandoned the current game and let every exploiter, hacker, toxic match blocker, dethreater, suicider, etc destroy the game.  You'd see it too if weren't playing toxic fanboi so damn hard,

Unless he himself is a bronze/silver due to not having played the game in the past year or having really bad ping. The idea that you're playing "gotcha" when he's telling the truth is pathetic.  He's not bragging about being a good player.  he's trying to expose to INCOMPETENT LO that the matchmaking is broken and the game is dying because toxic dethreater bullies who go gold and dethreat everyday chase off the new/casual playerbase.

ALL I SEE IS WHINING AND CRYING! 


We know the matchmaking is poor and it gets worst when the population is low, you think it's an easy fixed for LO? Maybe we should just put you only against new players who are under R40 because you are just bad at the game and never bothered to improve. Pretty selfish don't you think? and those dethreating are the same selfish and shallow.

 

APB uses an asymmetric matchmaking system which puts you against players who are ready to play available base on who's in the district, this is the fastest way in getting a game. Since the player pool is mix with different skill level, there is a poor ratio chance in skill balance between players in matchmaking which LO cannot control in a 40/40 district, which may change in the future. 

 

I'm not sure how bronze district is like but NA bronze population is dead, so this is happening in EU? I assume you have 2 bronze district full peak time which is pretty dam good IMO for growth of new players. Even though you may have a chance versing a de theater, that player is literally the same as you who cry about matchmaking / cheaters / exploiters etc, on the silver district get 'WTFpawned' as you describe, by group golds or individual gold players, so they came to bronze for a fair match. 

 

But the difference is that they are well geared and had more experience, but still bad at the game when facing actual golds. which I believe the only way to stop dethreating is to disable players that are R100 from entering bronze/silver district, which I doubt these players would like that idea. These days people just don't even want to improve in a game anymore and are lazy even though they have the time to do so you can still be casual and progress your journey in improving which this game is all about.

 

By R100 an average player should know how to play the game and the mechanics. the bronze district is meant to be a starting ground for new breed of new players who can face other new players and learn about the game, which should be easily to achieve silver or gold. 

 

who knows maybe there are players with at least 300+ hours that are just incapable and incompetent and are still the same since day one. There are players out there who play on high ping that are gold and players who came back from long breaks that are gold, so these excuses are not justified you just want an easy game so you don't have to put effort into the game like everyone else does. If you don't enjoy the game I would suggest you quit maybe APB is not for you, but there are new players out there who struggle and would progress quicker than others and those who do enjoy the game and have a better experience.  Every player has room to improve you just have to get into that mental state and realize you are trash but also tell yourself you are going to be the best.  

 

You know the best way in improving the game is actually playing against better players? ye it's uneven matchmaking but you can at least try? you may die but observe how they kill you and what you can do next time. Those players who dethreat are normally not good players anyways keep that in mind even if they have legendary and explosive.

 

 

Edited by Deadliest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

By R100 an average player should know how to play the game and the mechanics. the bronze district is meant to be a starting ground for new breed of new players who can face other new players and learn about the game, which should be easily to achieve silver or gold. 

Id like proof of this statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Id like proof of this statement.

well i got some anti proof. what ever you call it. i have seen rank 255's who have no idea what there doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, R3ACT3M said:

Id like proof of this statement.

First of all this game is 18+ adult probably have some experience in shooters so 60-80 hours playing the game is enough to see how missions are played and choosing a weapon to main, whereas some probably be their first game and it may take time to adapt to mouse and keyboard.  

 

I've seen new players quickly learn the game and improved on my server and progress to 255 gold.  So idk what's the problem it's either the bronze players are filled with kids with their crappy home pc, struggling to play with a minimal of 30fps or adults with 500+ hours playing on a crappy pc with wifi internet and barely getting to silver? so who's fault is it? LO? you cannot fix stupid, they choose to play with poor experience which can be easily fix if they weren't that dumb and invest on better computer hardware, peripherals + internet so they could improve in their game experience making it more enjoyable even if you are just a casual gamer.

 

It's obviously the new players who have experience in shooters would likely versus those kids with their crappy PC and get to silver or gold with ease, those players will tend to end up playing on the silver districts with the golds soon. 

 

Now if someone who's R255 has no idea what they doing but enjoying the game the way he/she plays I don't care tbh.  tko never complained I guess his the best bronze player. 

 

 

Edited by Deadliest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cowhorseman said:

well i got some anti proof. what ever you call it. i have seen rank 255's who have no idea what there doing.

I've seen bronze 255's...like....how?

6 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

you cannot fix stupid, they choose to play with poor experience which can be easily fix if they weren't that dumb and invest on better computer hardware, peripherals + internet

"just upgrade your pc lol"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

I've seen bronze 255's...like....how?

"just upgrade your pc lol"

CPU/motherboard/Ram that can run APB at 120+ fps, you can get under $200 US prices. Most expensive part will be the GPU. Still, a GTX 650 Ti ($100) is good enough if you don't mind using the advanced launcher. If I couldn't afford that, I would put effort into finding a better job and reducing my living cost, rather than grind my APB characters to max rank. If they're a young kid I understand though. It was difficult for me to get high end hardware then, I ended up splitting my upgrades across b-days and holidays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SquirrelFace said:

CPU/motherboard/Ram that can run APB at 120+ fps, you can get under $200 US prices. Most expensive part will be the GPU. Still, a GTX 650 Ti ($100) is good enough if you don't mind using the advanced launcher. If I couldn't afford that, I would put effort into finding a better job and reducing my living cost, rather than grind my APB characters to max rank. If they're a young kid I understand though. It was difficult for me to get high end hardware then, I ended up splitting my upgrades across b-days and holidays.

imagine putting all the work in for APB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, R3ACT3M said:

imagine putting all the work in for APB

I mean dude those guys who plays at 30fps are torturing themselves to R255? not only it takes longer but the experience is terrible.

 

If you play games for 3 hours daily why not invest money into a better pc? mouse and a 144hz monitor which is pretty dam cheap now. I'm sure it will improve their experience in general not just apb dude. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

I mean dude those guys who plays at 30fps are torturing themselves to R255? not only it takes longer but the experience is terrible.

to be fair, if all you know is 30fps (or lower, in my case) then it seems perfectly fine, it's only once you upgrade that you realize you were really in hell the whole time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you dont like the game then dont play it. so fucking simple, stop crying about the game if you play it everyday.

 

Merged.

 

On 4/24/2021 at 8:44 PM, Cyberlicious said:

He probably hasn't been playing actively for 8 years, may not have even played for the last year or 2, may have high ping, etc.  He's complaining about being WTFpwned... not because he's lying or incapable, but because LO abandoned the current game and let every exploiter, hacker, toxic match blocker, dethreater, suicider, etc destroy the game.  You'd see it too if weren't playing toxic fanboi so damn hard,

Unless he himself is a bronze/silver due to not having played the game in the past year or having really bad ping. The idea that you're playing "gotcha" when he's telling the truth is pathetic.  He's not bragging about being a good player.  he's trying to expose to INCOMPETENT LO that the matchmaking is broken and the game is dying because toxic dethreater bullies who go gold and dethreat everyday chase off the new/casual playerbase.

LOL. you think making a post to complain is going to make LO release the engine and fix everything thats wrong with this game faster?? as they and many others have said this game is going to take a while to fix because Gamersfirst messed it up so badly, so making post after post about everything wrong with the game is just annoying for them and everyone else. Wait for the engine like everyone else or just leave the fucking game. No one is forcing you to play apb. if you thinks its so bad dont play it.

 

everyone that is complaining about this game being so bad is the same people that play this game 24/7, YOU are choosing to still play the game so stop complaining about it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, outfit said:

if you dont like the game then dont play it. so fucking simple, stop crying about the game if you play it everyday.

Funny thing... in "other" games... forums are for feedback... and INVOLVED companies pay their mods to follow the player feedback so they can investigate areas in need of improvement.  APB under LO mismanagement has become ABANDONWARE... and the ONLY reply concerned long-time players get is the same crappy disrespect and demotivating dismissal from the same lamebrained toxic cks currently ruining the game. Lovely.

 

Quote

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/forum-moderation-policy-en/#:~:text=Negative feedback can be very,how it can be improved.

 

Edited by Cyberlicious
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cyberlicious said:

APB under LO mismanagement has become ABANDONWARE...

if u find another company which will keep developin this 11 years old half-dead game-give us a call..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cyberlicious said:

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/forum-moderation-policy-en/#:~:text=Negative feedback can be very,how it can be improved.

i love how you tack this on to the end of a post that would probably be removed from the EVE Online forums because of the very next sentence 

Quote

Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be.

seems to me like you're mad at orbit even though they might run the only forum that allows you to repeatedly post non-constructive and toxic feedback - which they definitely do take into account, because there have been a whole lot of stupid changes to apb that could only have come from someone that keeps using the word abandonware incorrectly

 

 

Edited by xiphos
typo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cyberlicious said:

Funny thing... in "other" games... forums are for feedback... and INVOLVED companies pay their mods to follow the player feedback so they can investigate areas in need of improvement.  APB under LO mismanagement has become ABANDONWARE... and the ONLY reply concerned long-time players get is the same crappy disrespect and demotivating dismissal from the same lamebrained toxic cks currently ruining the game. Lovely.

 

 

i literally dont give a single fuck, you crying on the forums isnt the feedback they need, helpful feedback yes. they already know they need to fix things so why keep telling them?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Deadliest said:

which can be easily fix if they weren't that dumb and invest on better computer hardware, peripherals + internet so they could improve in their game experience

Tryed that... but now my RTX2080 causes the game to crash 😜 and Gigabit internet doesn't help with the shitty overcompensating servers!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...