Jump to content
Gateron

Why does LO not care about the old non meta guns and do some weird buffs and nerfs

Recommended Posts

Why is Tommy gun still bad compared to other SMG's. Tommy gun kills slower and has a lot of recoil compared to the oca who has none and kills faster?? Why. 

Why is Alig still not buffed its not really working as a real anti vehicle weapon. Alig takes way to long to destroy cars.

Shaw is just useless with Euryale in the game and that its recoil is unpredictable. Can it get love as well like predictable recoil pattern?

 

I don't post much here anymore, but can the old weapons actually get some love instead of just buffing and nerfing the meta guns? Also why did you buff/nerf the scout it was fine??? Also the PMG nerf was good it was equally good as OCA but then you buffed the OCA. Now why would i use the PMG when the OCA is buffed and is just better.

 

Give me a explanation because from my POV some nerfs and buffs make no sense.

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cause LO probably has a team of monkeys trolling them when they say they have balance under control

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just my two cents...

The recoil on the Tommy gun is brutal. Maybe slightly too brutal. About the TTK and that, it has a lot more ammo than the OCA. You can get several kills per mag. But it'd be really cool if the Tommy got some love.

Alig kills vehicles very fast within its maximum damage range though.

I was fine with scout before the damage increase, but with the increase also came the heavy hvr damage decrease, so the result is we see a much better sniper balance with the scout and heavy HVR in terms of the weapon choices people make now. That's really good. The Heavy HVR was a bit annoying before this.

Shaw is actually useless if you have Euryale, yes.

OCA... well it's super good. Borderline too good, but something was needed against the boring shotgun meta.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also feel like the only problem with tommy gun is the recoil. Just make it more forgiving and it's a fine gun otherwise.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every week is just usual maintenance and it makes me sad... because too many time needed to realize that oca and scout buff was unnecessary, to say the least lol.

Revert all changes to pre-LO, nerf PMG, ATAC, MAYBE even HVR and N-TEC just a bit, and buff all of the non-meta/bad guns. But no, you need to make it complicated...

I bet if I was in charge in all of those changes, things would be better. Damn, most of us players could perform it better. Why doesn't LO understand...

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 3:18 AM, Nagletz said:

Every week is just usual maintenance and it makes me sad... because too many time needed to realize that oca and scout buff was unnecessary, to say the least lol.

Revert all changes to pre-LO, nerf PMG, ATAC, MAYBE even HVR and N-TEC just a bit, and buff all of the non-meta/bad guns. But no, you need to make it complicated...

I bet if I was in charge in all of those changes, things would be better. Damn, most of us players could perform it better. Why doesn't LO understand...

 

Because every single player has a completely different idea for proper weapon balance. Half the "players" would revert all NTEC changes and leave it as 2012-2014, leave PMG as either 2012 or 2015, and let jump scout exist.

 

You're talking about a community that is EXTREMELY biased when it comes to weapon balance and changes, to what they "enjoyed" for easy kills. Good luck on half the players doing better,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Because every single player has a completely different idea for proper weapon balance. Half the "players" would revert all NTEC changes and leave it as 2012-2014, leave PMG as either 2012 or 2015, and let jump scout exist.

 

You're talking about a community that is EXTREMELY biased when it comes to weapon balance and changes, to what they "enjoyed" for easy kills. Good luck on half the players doing better,

Normal people like their bullets to hit where they aim.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Because every single player has a completely different idea for proper weapon balance. Half the "players" would revert all NTEC changes and leave it as 2012-2014, leave PMG as either 2012 or 2015, and let jump scout exist.

 

You're talking about a community that is EXTREMELY biased when it comes to weapon balance and changes, to what they "enjoyed" for easy kills. Good luck on half the players doing better,

Can agree, but it's because devs touched their favorite meta-ez guns where they shouldn't be touched. But if they buff the non-meta, people would have alternative to compete with meta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2020 at 7:39 PM, Gateron said:

Why is Tommy gun still bad compared to other SMG's. Tommy gun kills slower and has a lot of recoil compared to the oca who has none and kills faster?? Why. 

Why is Alig still not buffed its not really working as a real anti vehicle weapon. Alig takes way to long to destroy cars.

Shaw is just useless with Euryale in the game and that its recoil is unpredictable. Can it get love as well like predictable recoil pattern?

Remember Joker Boxes? New JB guns where OP so everybody bought them. As soon JB cash stopped rolled into the developers direction they made a new JB and nerfed the older ones and the process repeats itselfs. This way more profit could be made fropm JB boxes. This business tactic is used in many games, APB is no exeption.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we revert the Tommy gun to when it had consistent recoil and not this increasing over time bullshoot

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because matt was tired of ntecs beating his oca so he buffed that and nerfed the well balanced guns 🤗

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2020 at 7:39 PM, Gateron said:

Why is Tommy gun still bad compared to other SMG's. Tommy gun kills slower and has a lot of recoil compared to the oca who has none and kills faster?? Why. 

Why is Alig still not buffed its not really working as a real anti vehicle weapon. Alig takes way to long to destroy cars.

Shaw is just useless with Euryale in the game and that its recoil is unpredictable. Can it get love as well like predictable recoil pattern?

 

I don't post much here anymore, but can the old weapons actually get some love instead of just buffing and nerfing the meta guns? Also why did you buff/nerf the scout it was fine??? Also the PMG nerf was good it was equally good as OCA but then you buffed the OCA. Now why would i use the PMG when the OCA is buffed and is just better.

 

Give me a explanation because from my POV some nerfs and buffs make no sense.

 

 

 

ALIG was a lot better 1 year ago, i dont know when, but was nerfed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spy said:

Remember Joker Boxes? New JB guns where OP so everybody bought them. As soon JB cash stopped rolled into the developers direction they made a new JB and nerfed the older ones and the process repeats itselfs. This way more profit could be made fropm JB boxes. This business tactic is used in many games, APB is no exeption.

Tommy gun is not a JB weapon though it does have a joker box variant.

3 hours ago, Szambi said:

Can we revert the Tommy gun to when it had consistent recoil and not this increasing over time bullshoot

That tommy gun was broken though. They just need to make the recoil more forgiving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2020 at 9:03 PM, SquirrelFace said:

Normal people like their bullets to hit where they aim.

Sorry, I didn't realize this was CSGO.  My bullets stay within my reticule, I don't know what issue you guys are having.

 

19 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Can agree, but it's because devs touched their favorite meta-ez guns where they shouldn't be touched. But if they buff the non-meta, people would have alternative to compete with meta.

Oh I agree, they should buff more of the non meta guns to be more useful, i'd love the ODIN series to be better for example.

 

Merged.

 

6 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

ALIG was a lot better 1 year ago, i dont know when, but was nerfed.

Actually I don't believe they have touched the alig since the buff. They buffed the ALIG and within a month, reworked vehicles and buffed their HP for a number of them, to negate some of the buff. I remember no other changes to it. If you're using CJ, ALIG sucks with it, so it could be that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would LO spend time and balance these things when the new engine could change how the weapons work and how they function.

 

Work on the new engine then work on gun balance once the game is stable.

Edited by illgot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 6:35 PM, Gateron said:

 

That tommy gun was broken though. They just need to make the recoil more forgiving.

I don't mean the first iteration of it when it was clearly broken. I mean after it received a nerf and before the unnecessary change to its recoil that it got during like late G1 era or early LO.

Edited by Szambi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They only hear 7% of the community before starting working on any upgrade, that's the main reason behind this disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...