Jump to content
Sakebee

Gun Game Minigames this Weekend - 10/17

Recommended Posts

Hey everybody,

 

We remain hot of the trail of our next beta test, but in the meantime our GMs have generously volunteered to run a new batch of Gun Games this weekend!

 

They will put up instances of Gun Game on Jericho and Citadel in Bronze and Gold districts at the following times:

 

Citadel

Saturday/Sunday 1 PM UTC

Saturday/Sunday 4 PM UTC

Saturday/Sunday 7 PM UTC

 

Jericho 

Saturday/Sunday 11 PM UTC

Sunday/Monday 3 AM UTC

 

If you haven't played Gun Game before, this is a minigame where meeting a specific condition (number of kills, a high enough kill-steak, etc) will unlock the next weapon for you to use. There are various flavors, from Pistols to Explosives, and we will be cycling through them as we run these minigames. We are hoping this will be a fun way to earn some extra Joker Tickets as we stay indoors and help us all relax a little when we need it the most.

 

Stay safe, everyone. 

🐝 Sakebee

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fingers crossed we have enough players on Jericho.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Fingers crossed we have enough players on Jericho.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Fingers crossed we have enough players on Jericho.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be cool if I dont get kicked from the game at this time when i wanna join the event servers for the reason "Bad Server Version".  

Edited by Hausman
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is good to run some event till waiting for the beta but im not riskin breakin my potato just before the beta..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not worthy of logging in, give me and the people waiting for new content a reason.

Edited by ReaperTheButcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

Not worthy of logging in, give me and the people waiting for new content a reason.

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hausman said:

Would be cool if I dont get kicked from the game at this time when i wanna join the event servers for the reason "Bad Server Version".  

Same issue, multiple computers 😑

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty cool thing to come with, weekends needs more activities like this, at least time to time, with extra rewards for more motivations

 

i will join in (Jericho)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I whould like to play Star Citizen on this weekend, but the game is not finished.

 

Crossout is on the best way to get suicided by the devs, by over nerf/buffing all and add no new content. Its nearly dead.

 

Then i whould play APB, but there is missing more content and a the new engine upgrade.

 

Hmhm... not an easy choose!

 

Maybe some rounds Chess against the KI to warm up my fingers and the brain (its cold out there).

 

I am thinking APB becomes the chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

I whould like to play Star Citizen on this weekend, but the game is not finished.

 

Crossout is on the best way to get suicided by the devs, by over nerf/buffing all and add no new content. Its nearly dead.

 

Then i whould play APB, but there is missing more content and a the new engine upgrade.

 

Hmhm... not an easy choose!

 

Maybe some rounds Chess against the KI to warm up my fingers and the brain (its cold out there).

 

I am thinking APB becomes the chance.

You are using google translate?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fightclubs should reward consumables after a match.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Fightclubs should reward consumables after a match.

Or atleast 1 - 5 JT per match, would be cool aswell 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does it say what district its gonna be in? there a few different ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to have a random crash during the event, i was forced to hard reset the computer in order to make it functional, i tried to open the task manager without getting it show up, i could only see a frozen image of a game on my screen, this has happened randomly before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was quite fun. I wish there were more casual activities like this to chill without sweating much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

Nice to have a random crash during the event, i was forced to hard reset the computer in order to make it functional, i tried to open the task manager without getting it show up, i could only see a frozen image of a game on my screen, this has happened randomly before.

alt+ctrl+Delete, then "Exit system". All your programs will be closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was fun at part, at other it wasn't.

I'm sure you know why, so I won't post any negative here.

I just hope you guys don't waste your time and power on organizing these too much, better concentrate on more important things, you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nagletz said:

I just hope you guys don't waste your time and power on organizing these too much, better concentrate on more important things, you know.

Didn't know they had the devs running them... I thought this was the GM's

I guess I missed something there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Was fun at part, at other it wasn't.

I'm sure you know why, so I won't post any negative here.

I just hope you guys don't waste your time and power on organizing these too much, better concentrate on more important things, you know.

 

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

Didn't know they had the devs running them... I thought this was the GM's

I guess I missed something there

This event was run by GMs mostly.

 

Thank you all for joining us.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...