Sign in to follow this  
Kakalaki

WHEN WILL NTEC GET THE NERF?

@MattScottWhen will the N-tec get the nerf on the live Servers? it's still in testing and you put that nerf on testing over 2 months ago? 

• Like 5

I might sound toxic and i'm sorry for that but you'll see a different hell after this anticipated ntec nerf and it's called CJ3 Obeya rifle

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, scian said:

I might sound toxic and i'm sorry for that but you'll see a different hell after this anticipated ntec nerf and it's called CJ3 Obeya rifle

Wouldn't be the first time we've seen it

Improved rifling reducing fire rate anyone?

• Like 1

if you want to nerf n-tec 5 then nerf the cr.762 too (reduce its damage to 225)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nikitos5 said:

if you want to nerf n-tec 5 then nerf the cr.762 too (reduce its damage to 225)

Reducing the damage to 225 on the CR762 will only worsen its ranged damage.

The CR762 starts dropping off damage after 55m in a long curve till 75m (or 85m not sure).

You will not fix it from being a 5stk laser with CJ3 till around 60-65m with this damage nerf.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, scian said:

nah it's not toxic at all, these rifles are much more forgiveable but in Close range they will not be able to be that good as the ntec is now, but i think that obeya and nssw will become the new weapons of choice and most Players i see atm are using IR3 on obeya even tho Cj3 is better choice

just curious to know when it will be, bc i like to Play different guns from time to time and i like the ntec.

but also i enjoy STAR, Obeya and NSSW

Merged.

8 hours ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Improved rifling reducing fire rate anyone?

??? anymore ???

Edited by Kakalaki
add

1 hour ago, scian said:

truuuuuuuuuuuu obeya lowkey more op and thats a fact

Hopefully never 🙂

People crying about the N-TEC meanwhile JG, N-FAS, Showstopper, Heavy HVR, AMG, Manic, Volcano etc still exist in the game and are insanely broken. Y i k e s.

Also, nerfing the N-TEC won't ever make you a better player, we will switch to Obeya if it becomes too bad and then you will whine about that too. Please stop.

Edited by Flaws
  • Like 6

People will still use the N-tec

Even after the nerf

Why are people so bu77hurt about it?

Even when it gets nerfed, the sweatlords will find something else to (ab)use to replace it. Balancing guns in a game like APB is hard since it's a unique game and you can't look at other games and how they do it.

You nerf one gun, people will start using the next best thing. In this case its probably the Obeya/NSSW.

I know people love their NTECS but the meta doesn't care. People will use whatever gun gives them an edge. 

1 hour ago, Flaws said:

Hopefully never 🙂

People crying about the N-TEC meanwhile JG, N-FAS, Showstopper, Heavy HVR, AMG, Manic, Volcano etc still exist in the game and are insanely broken. Y i k e s.

Also, nerfing the N-TEC won't ever make you a better player, we will switch to Obeya if it becomes too bad and then you will whine about that too. Please stop.

first time i see someone not complaining about dow thumper..

JG, NFAS and Showstopper OP  so DoW tHuMpEr OvERpowERed TOo!!!

Edited by Uhtdred

7 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

first time i see someone not complaining about dow thumper..

JG, NFAS and Showstopper OP  so DoW tHuMpEr OvERpowERed TOo!!!

Well, I honestly just forgot to put it in there. The Thumper is also broken, along with every other shotgun in the game currently.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flaws said:

Well, I honestly just forgot to put it in there. The Thumper is also broken, along with every other shotgun in the game currently.

you think thumper is as op as nfas??

2 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

you think thumper is as op as nfas??

It's quite broken, it has too much range and it's way too easy to kill with it. Ever so slightly worse than N-FAS because you need to time the shots but other than that it's more or less the same lol.

Can we not start a new discussion thread?

We have one eight pages long thread here and people against the nerf stopped posting because they couldn't back up their arguments.

So don't even try the same bs here again...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

Even when it gets nerfed, the sweatlords will find something else to (ab)use to replace it. Balancing guns in a game like APB is hard since it's a unique game and you can't look at other games and how they do it.

You nerf one gun, people will start using the next best thing. In this case its probably the Obeya/NSSW.

I know people love their NTECS but the meta doesn't care. People will use whatever gun gives them an edge. 

you say it like apb is the only game with a meta and metawhore players

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

DOW is a better NFAS.

why nobody use it and its price is so cheap on market?

you probably faced a good thumper player and u think it's a good weapon, honestly 95% missions I play, nobody in either side is using thumper, while there's always a guy with nfas..

Edited by Uhtdred

1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

you probably faced a good thumper player and u think it's a good weapon, honestly 95% missions I play, nobody in either side is using thumper, while there's always a good with nfas..

well,technically not everyone can buy a thumper

I hope they to go forward with the weapons balance, because so many of them are.. 😬

14 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

you probably faced a good thumper player and u think it's a good weapon, honestly 95% missions I play, nobody in either side is using thumper, while there's always a guy with nfas..

I didn't say it was easier than the NFAS, I olny said it was better. 

4 hours ago, Flaws said:

meanwhile JG, N-FAS, Showstopper, Heavy HVR, AMG, Manic, Volcano etc still exist in the game and are insanely broken.

I'm dying

Volcano is probably the only one in that list that's out of line. Maybe the N-FAS too but that's it.

Can't believe you claim things like the S1-NA or the JG are broken and think the N-TEC is fine.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GhosT said:

I'm dying

Volcano is probably the only one in that list that's out of line. Maybe the N-FAS too but that's it.

Can't believe you claim things like the S1-NA or the JG are broken and think the N-TEC is fine.

XD

• Like 3