Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kakalaki

WHEN WILL NTEC GET THE NERF?

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

absolutely

this is me right now on live

vlVFY4G.png

I run this weapon daily, and havent felt the need to lease an NFAS once. The only upside the NFAS has is a 0.02 faster ttk, otherwise is has less range, and larger spread, in some cases much larger spread. you can also fire at any point during the reload with the DOW.

If you cant see why that would be worth a 0.02 trade off, then I cant help you.

 

actually nfas has more upsides, there's a 3 slot nfas, so if you use EM3 you can kill up to 3 people with 1 magazine, with thumper u can do that too but u can only use 1 mod at time, so using em3 with thumper would mean no 3ps3 and less equip time.

 

i don't need nfas (i actually use thumper often) but I recognize nfas is a better weapon.

Edited by Uhtdred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

 

actually nfas has more upsides, there's a 3 slot nfas, so if you use EM3 you can kill up to 3 people with 1 magazine, with thumper u can do that too but u can only use 1 mod at time, so using em3 with thumper would mean no 3ps3 and less equip time.

 

i don't need nfas (i actually use thumper often) but I recognize nfas is a better weapon.

honestly, even leaving the slot empty the gun is a beast, 3ps3 is only there cuz I have too many 3ps3

I have never and will never use EM3 on the NFAS or any other gun, the benefits just arent worth the drawbacks. Plus that slow mo reload animation honestly freaks me out a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Solamente said:

you'd only have to rewrite the range stat and the nfas would still have less range with less accuracy, what's your point?

 

em3 is a trash mod on pretty much everything tbh i'd rather have mp3

mp3 on thumper (or nfas) is probably the worst idea i have ever seen.

 

you would have only 5 bullets, and you can't even kill 2 people with one magazine.

 

also you don't need accuracy while using nfas, you can even close your eyes and u would still kill everyone, it's a spray weapon.

Edited by Uhtdred

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

mp3 on thumper (or nfas) is probably the worst idea i have ever seen.

 

you would have only 5 bullets, and you can't even kill 2 people with one magazine.

 

also you don't need accuracy while using nfas, you can even close your eyes and u would still kill everyone, it's a spray weapon.

mp3 Thumper is pretty awesome due to the unique qualities it has in regards to reloading

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

mp3 on thumper (or nfas) is probably the worst idea i have ever seen.

 

you would have only 5 bullets, and you can't even kill 2 people with one magazine.

 

also you don't need accuracy while using nfas, you can even close your eyes and u would still kill everyone, it's a spray weapon.

i seriously doubt you're getting perfect 3 shots on 3 people with an nfas anyway i'd much rather kill one person and reload in a second than suffer through like 3 seconds of reload time every mag

 

mp3 on the thumper works well because of the single shell reload mechanic since getting a perfect 3 shot kill means you only have to reload a single shell (.4s?) to be prepared for another fight, i find this far more useful when encountering multiple enemies and perfect 3 shots more common on the more accurate thumper

 

also don't really see the need for 3ps3, you shouldn't need to swap weapons so badly unless you've already been outplayed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also, if you are feeling like it, you can jumpshoot with the Thumper as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guys, i dont know what you are on about! This thread was just a question about when the ntec changes are going live.

 

Why are you discussing stuff about the Thumper and NFAS now? That's totally missing my point

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

guys, i dont know what you are on about! This thread was just a question about when the ntec changes are going live.

 

Why are you discussing stuff about the Thumper and NFAS now? That's totally missing my point

is this your first time participating in normal conversation or something 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Solamente said:

is this your first time participating in normal conversation or something 

"normal conversation" that doesnt have anything to do with the thread .... make an own threat if you want to moan about nfas and thumper but dont spam that thread full of useless Information not telling me when the ntec changes are going live !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kakalaki said:

"normal conversation" that doesnt have anything to do with the thread .... make an own threat if you want to moan about nfas and thumper but dont spam that thread full of useless Information not telling me when the ntec changes are going live !

so that’s a yes then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 7:16 AM, Kakalaki said:

 and most Players i see atm are using IR3 on obeya even tho Cj3 is better choice

 

cause most players dont know what they are doing. hs3 and cj2 on obeya are the best mods for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

hs3 and cj3 on obeya are the best mods for it

fixed it for you

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

fixed it for you

cj 3 is for players who cannot click properly.... its also way less accurate then cj 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

cj 3 is for players who cannot click properly.... its also way less accurate then cj 2

you still use the same (non cooling jacketed) RoF at range

its just there for close range, when you need to spam M1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

cj 3 is for players who cannot click properly.... its also way less accurate then cj 2

why would you intentionally give up a lower cqc ttk for no reason?

 

its legitimately a straight buff if you "can click properly" i'm confused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for better long range accuracy idk i never shoot my obeya in cqc i use my pistol for that. i use cj to shoot players faster at long range... idk why you assume id use it in cqc? is it because this cookie guy said something about cqc? this guy is bad dont listen to him lol.

Edited by safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

this guy is bad dont listen to him lol

mjWSMEq.gif

 

Yeah I'm not really sure what you aren't understanding.

You can increase your RoF as the bad guy gets closer, cj3 lets you increase it more than cj2.

There is no benefit to using cj2 over cj3, unless you just cant keep yourself from clicking faster than you should.

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always say that the scoped N-tec is the balanced n-tec.

Then you take the current scoped n-tec and increase the differentiating features compared to the normal n-tec a little more and there you go.

Not saying that I think it needs changing though, but I get it and I'd be fine with it.

 

Merged.

 

On 11/21/2019 at 7:20 PM, GhosT said:

 

I'm dying

 

Volcano is probably the only one in that list that's out of line. Maybe the N-FAS too but that's it.

Can't believe you claim things like the S1-NA or the JG are broken and think the N-TEC is fine.

What do you expect from an n-tec main? XD

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

for better long range accuracy idk i never shoot my obeya in cqc i use my pistol for that. i use cj to shoot players faster at long range... idk why you assume id use it in cqc? is it because this cookie guy said something about cqc? this guy is bad dont listen to him lol.

cj3 doesn’t affect long range accuracy unless you literally can’t control yourself and always hit max rof

 

cqc was mentioned because cj3 obeya out ttks pretty much every secondary from 10-40m

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:32 PM, Solamente said:

so that’s a yes then

no it's not, it's just that you clearly don't understand the sense between a question that has to be answered and a thread about a totally different Thing i don't even care about because it's already been discussed to death for sereral times and you just heating up cold coffee again ... please answer my question or Keep calm and stop flooding that thread with useless Information not hitting the Point.

 

 

@Amayiiplease Close the the thread, Looks like i don't get an answer to my question and ppl going crazy again ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has been locked as per OP's request.

 

~@mayii

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...