MattScott

July 2019 New Content (for release with the Engine Upgrade)

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

I hope these items we unlock from the new contacts(vehicle and clothes)look cool cause the last one was kinda meh(i mean from Alleta Cadagan specially the car)

Aletta's car is pretty sick, dunno what you're on about.

8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

Aletta's car is pretty sick, dunno what you're on about.

it cant decide if it wants to be seen or not lmao

1 minute ago, Glaciers said:

It wants to be ghost while coming up on you so you don't see it running you down, but wants you to check dem tailpipes while it's dusting you to the next objective.

44 minutes ago, Knataz said:

So... what's the ETA? 2040 Q1?

We'll all be dead in Q1 2040.  Its actually Q3 2022.

5 hours ago, Glaciers said:

I sold mine immediately, uglies car ever made. 

Dear Matt,

No one cares about new contacts.  We want a NEW DISTRICT.  Finish Asylum and make it the mission district it was intended to be!  JFC give us something actually NEW.   If you're going to give us new contacts, put them in a new district!  This is more same old same old.  

Edited by Shimmer
whoops
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

Dear Matt,

No one cares about new contacts.  We want a NEW DISTRICT.  Finish Asylum and make it the mission district it was intended to be!  JFC give us something actually NEW.  

Please don't presume to speak for everyone. 

• Like 4

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Please don't presume to speak for everyone. 

well I speak from someone who's been here from day one.  Its the same shit different skin every "update".    If you're happy with the same thing over and over in a different package, thats on you.  

• Like 1

Just now, Shimmer said:

well I speak from someone who's been here from day one.  Its the same shit different skin every "update".    If you're happy with the same thing over and over in a different package, thats on you.  

a different district would be cool and all, but if there's nothing to level up but weapon roles then what's the point?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

When you first installed the game is meaningless. 

I don't know why people think that matters. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

Dear Matt,

No one cares about new contacts.  We want a NEW DISTRICT.  Finish Asylum and make it the mission district it was intended to be!  JFC give us something actually NEW.   If you're going to give us new contacts, put them in a new district!  This is more same old same old.  

I agree, who cares about some new contacts in the same old tiresome district maps. We want the engine upgrade, new better visuals ( HQ Bloom settings as optional, so people won't complain ), weather effects like rain and snow, finish Asylum district and create a new map district and stick to their original plain about "expanding" the two old districts.  So i agree, sadly the team doesn't get it.

I also would like to see them bring back the old threat system, but i highly doubt that would happen , even though IMO i think by removing it , it killed the game.

2 minutes ago, ZoriaDunne said:

So, when is this going live?

Summer of 2020

• Like 1

Just now, CookiePuss said:

well peanut, when I say that, I mean Ive blown through all the content on not one, but 4 different characters and its the same every time.  Its the same shit we already have.  literally do something new.  Its not that hard.  

20 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

well peanut, when I say that, I mean Ive blown through all the content on not one, but 4 different characters and its the same every time.  Its the same shit we already have.  literally do something new.  Its not that hard.  

Same. Looking at some 6000+ hours. 

Still enjoying the game. 

/Shrug

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

"Meaningless" is a bit much, lol.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Same. Looking at some 6000+ hours. 

Still enjoying the game. 

/Shrug

Wow, more hours than me, wat a nerd

5 minutes ago, Acornie said:

Wow, more hours than me, wat a nerd

🤓

54 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

"Meaningless" is a bit much, lol.

Fair enough, it does tell when you first installed the game. 

A new district does nothing but fragment the already tiny playerbase even more. There's literally no upside to it, and anyone with half a brain cell understands this simple fact.

43 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

A new district does nothing but fragment the already tiny playerbase even more. There's literally no upside to it, and anyone with half a brain cell understands this simple fact.

canT agree.

A district build for race-stunts could give back a nice part of old community.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Havana said:

I sold mine immediately, uglies car ever made. 

indeed..like i made the paint job myself..and i have 0 designin skills

On 7/26/2019 at 12:42 AM, Glaciers said:

im pretty sure most people would agree that the nano is a secondary version of the condor, a gun with a low skill floor and a low skill ceiling

given that the fbw has better accuracy, a shorter ttk, requires less stk, a faster equip time, and a similar kills:mag ratio all in exchange for slight bloom i find it odd you feel the nano is so much better as to be op - the need to learn proper fire rate isnt a real downside, especially not when several other weapons require the same skill

tbh now that we have both showstopper variants i wouldnt even list nano as top 5, let alone top 3

maybe it's just me, but I've never been able to master the FBW's fire rate even after 1.3k hours, which makes it a really bad gun for me. Especially when I'm in an intense firefight and/or I get a frame drop. The FBW is useless to me so idk tbh maybe it's better than the nano but I just suck?

Merged.

On 7/26/2019 at 12:27 AM, CookiePuss said:

Nano is objectively worse than the FBW, and the .45 AP, the RFPs, and possibly even the Frog series. This is why it's never ever seen in high level play. It trades usefulness for ease of operation. A good gun for new players or those unable to click a mouse, but it is decidedly sub meta. 

FBW might be a viable competitor imo yeah. But the .45 sucks man, like really sucks...

Idk but the fire rate of the FBW kills it for me, especially being a potato pc user, I get A LOT of hiccups playing and mastering the FBW's fire rate is pretty hard for me. Nano just makes you forget all the hassle, to add the no bloom is such a huge advantage over the FBW which people underestimate.

I'd take the more 0.05 sec higher TTK over than missing a shot with the FBW cuz of the bloom or even worse jamming the gun due to clicking rythm.

Also the FBW's range is kinda useless due to the high bloom anyway so the +10m it has over Nano is kinda useless. The only real advantage of FBW is the low equip time over the Nano. Nano's equip time is enough to get shot, killed, and cremated.

On 7/25/2019 at 3:42 PM, Glaciers said:

fbw has better accuracy

Are you high? The Nano is significantly more accurate. Sure, the FBW's base accuracy is slightly better, but as it fires it quickly blooms out. Meanwhile, the Nano remains unchanged even at full auto. That difference causes a vast difference in consistency, which is why the Nano inevitably beats out the FBW over the long term.

It's similar to the comparison of OCA and PMG. OCA will consistently kill slower, but PMG has the potential to get faster kills if all the shots land.

On 7/24/2019 at 5:17 AM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Max rank players will have the new contact automatically unlocked, but they will need to play missions to level them up and unlock the rewards.

Thanks,

Matt

we will have new ranks ? maybe 260? or 265? 🤔

29 minutes ago, Roxane said:

we will have new ranks ? maybe 260? or 265? 🤔

Yes. There will be new ranks to accompany the new contacts.

• Thanks 1