Jump to content

CookiePuss

SPCT
  • Content Count

    12922
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CookiePuss

  1. I forgot how nice the old forums was without polls until this new forum got spammed with trash polls every day. I kinda feel the same way. Even if it is a well phrased and constructive poll, at best its a case of "let's see what <1% of the payer base thinks".
  2. I think it was either use the existing model and give us this gun quickly, or wait many more months for LO to have the chance to create something of their own. Plus, its not like you have to buy the JMB. Not to mention, this will likely not be the last new gun we get.
  3. I kinda wish we could have 2 variants of the exact same gun in the same district to test. Like one current version ntec and one new version ntec. (not the same as scoped and non scoped) So we could switch back and forth quickly to get a better feel for how the guns behave in actual gameplay scenarios.
  4. Whisper is useless at 50m. (do the math on base accuracy vs hitbox size if you dont believe me) Crouch modifier barely makes up for not being able to use cooling jacket, since staying crouched in cqc is a death sentence, and aiming at anything beyond 25m is just praying to RNGjesus. If you give the crouch modifier to all OCAs / SMGs, then make the silencer an integrated one (purple mod) so you can use cooling jacket on the Whisper / Kris.
  5. The "ARMAS price change after UE" rumor was started by a forum mod. It was later explained that they had said this without checking with their superiors. Also worth noting, this mod hasn't posted since the beginning of July. Not saying ARMAS changes aren't coming, as Matt himself said he thought they were needed. Just saying I don't think we have an actual timeline.
  6. Base accuracy, bloom, and RNG are all server sided and therefore cannot be changed by hacks. Try to keep this in mind when wondering if someone is cheating.
  7. >defends car surfer >uses "real world" as a defense later in the same post ...hilarious
  8. You misspelled "GrindFrame". Would also have accepted "Snoreframe" or even "Boreframe".
  9. can you add "please remove polls from the forums"? not trying to be mean, Im just curious as to what people think
  10. Ive always been curious of those massages where the girl walks on your back. I remember seeing it a in rerun of the old M*A*S*H tv show. Are those still a thing?
  11. anime aside, are we really going to pretend shotguns are fine?
  12. What even is inflation? Maybe we should solve poverty by printing more money?
  13. Remove one of the few reasons people have for buying premium? ... great idea
  14. As long as you dont act like you are entitled to sales or discounts, I think its fine to ask.
  15. I really enjoyed it on otw. Range is great and spreas is tight, which for me is nore than enough to make up for the highet ttk. Anyways heres the actual stats for anyone curious. https://db.apbvault.net/items/Weapon_Pistol_Showstopper_PR1_ArmasJB/
  16. I was just thanking him for posting it. Since its what I was looking for.
  17. So this isnt a thread about wishing more people would test on otw, but rather one asking people to just goof off there? Bruh... wtf?
  18. Wise words. Ive owned every legendary several times over. All either came from gold boxes, or the in game marketplace. And Im a "relatively" newcomer to apb.
  19. Just what APB needs, Neo / Columbine / Blade cosplay.
×
×
  • Create New...