Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Big if true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you truly believe one (or more) of the SPCT's are cheating report them directly to the staff so that can get investigated and all that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

true if big

sizeable if corroborated

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, largeAPBgamer said:

ur chinese LOL

Australian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, owzzy said:

Big if true

Key word enlarged.

 

Unfortunately, I'm at the stage where I wouldn't believe the majority of APB's playerbase if they said rain was wet.

Edited by MrChan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Flashback to the (ex)SPCT who once said: "It's more of an AID than a cheat" regarding triggerbots 🙂

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Flashback to the (ex)SPCT who once said: "It's more of an AID than a cheat" regarding triggerbots 🙂

The best times.

I think he was even SPCC, I could be wrong though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, largeAPBgamer said:

gg LO u dun goofed

specifically ! explain the situation !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, rooq said:

The best times.

I think he was even SPCC, I could be wrong though.

you remember right

47KAsZI.png

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

you remember right

47KAsZI.png

there it is, yeah

I was even the one who underlined with red and uploaded that image but I lost the link 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

Flashback to the (ex)SPCT who once said: "It's more of an AID than a cheat" regarding triggerbots 🙂

Talk about being a like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Twitching my crosshair around an opponent and using the bot to fire only when on target and thus landing 100% of my shots is just an aid!!!" 

 

And, of course G1, being G1, didn't ban him. Although they did boot him out of SPCC, if I remember correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrChan said:

Talk about being a like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. "Twitching my crosshair around an opponent and using the bot to fire only when on target and thus landing 100% of my shots is just an aid!!!" 

 

And, of course G1, being G1, didn't ban him. Although they did boot him out of SPCC, if I remember correctly.

Hehehe

Yes, you remember correctly. G1 would let some people do what others weren't allowed to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

only one spct is a blatant cheater, i havent checked to see what other spct members there are (only seen a few from forum threads).

 

however i have also found there are several spct members who are affiliated with cheaters, although dont cheat themselves. these spct are willfully ignorant and definitely incompetent.

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i’m kinda curious who op means so we can all laugh at op but i guess asking him to name and shame would be against forum rules

  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

golds and gms , gms and golds . 

Edited by Yood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give Yood their place on SPCT

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ZsjLpNY.png

  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MrChan said:

Key word enlarged.

 

Unfortunately, I'm at the stage where I wouldn't believe the majority of APB's playerbase if they said rain was wet.

but rain is not wet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...