putting riot in the game is pretty much the equivalent of trying to feed a disease ridden horse something so it can stay alive a little longer and fight the disease

spoiler alert: the horse dies

• Like 1

If you are unable to give LO a few years more to work out the engine upgrade, then you are just an impatient pleasant fellow. I think it is time we see the bigger picture and stop whining about LO trying to make APB better for everyone. RIOT is just a small step in the right direction for the game. You will see soon enough.

• Like 1

LO looks like a visitor to a huge city . a visitor asks a resident how do I get to the subway ?  (( the inhabitants are different ( bad , good , just assholes )) . situational case , depending on who you meet . the visitor can indicate the right road to the metro and can send in protivoplozhnuyu side of the metro .

Wake up call for LO.

Ditch RIOT, nobody wants it. I hyped the game mode to my old friends who quit years ago. When it got released.....it was just me again. All alone...

Give us the Engine Upgrade and then focus on Matchmaking and threat,

^ The Holy Trinity of this game.

11 hours ago, swindIe said:

that no one asked for

so NO ONE asked for it just because YOU don't like it

sure sure

12 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Wake up call for LO.

Ditch RIOT, nobody wants it. I hyped the game mode to my old friends who quit years ago. When it got released.....it was just me again. All alone...

Give us the Engine Upgrade and then focus on Matchmaking and threat,

^ The Holy Trinity of this game.

I want Riot . listen, saving gold is not cost-effective . it's easier to start from scratch . and to make a profit .

the game and forum for a long time occupied by the clans and cheap gold . they are very disadvantageous to change the situation in the game . gold kills the game six years .

can you imagine how great the potential of this game is if gold could not kill the game in 6 years ? I see new players every day !!!!

even with the condition that the Boss was calling my posts Trolling . I am 1000 % sure that the company that started with games for children - can NOT be BAD ! people they are good .

Edited by Yood

12 hours ago, Roxane said:

Maybe they are trying to give something new to apb.

Stop criticizing them.

Ok Riot wasn't the best thing they have done. But as they said, they are still learning.

Give them a little time. 🤷‍♀️

At least they're trying to make APB stay alive.

Or do you prefer G1?

After the failed shotgun rebalance patch no one asked before Matt said that they will listen to the community and try to not make the same mistake. Where are we at now?

1 hour ago, speee said:

If you are unable to give LO a few years more to work out the engine upgrade, then you are just an impatient pleasant fellow. I think it is time we see the bigger picture and stop whining about LO trying to make APB better for everyone. RIOT is just a small step in the right direction for the game. You will see soon enough.

Too fat

Not long has really passed and I don't think LO is in the power to create magic within your expectation. 
I may be wrong, but I believe there have been teams separated to these tasks. A team for working out the UE 3.5 bumps and a team for the game mode. There are probably even more teams to deal with other tasks. Maybe smacking more people at a task isn't an appropriate method to finish the UE 3.5 upgrade. The manpower they had was assigned to create content that could cross over to the new engine and create something that carries on as an option. They've stated they made Riot as something that goes annually or with seasons?
I see that people aren't really supportive of RIOT on the forums, but in-game I join the district 3-5 times a day and seem to always get a match. People play it, but people also play mission districts. Both sides are populated and I personally enjoy a little bit of Riot.

I eagerly await the upgrade and feel like it's one of the TOP priorities. I believe LO knows it as well, but I still feel like disagreeing with a lot of you. Not most, but lot.

8 hours ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

I was banned and now I am free🤣.

I gave away my account because of all the bullshoot GF gave us in the past and was actually the best thing I did.

I thought you posted your account info to the forums, and someone took it and streamed deleting all your shit?

10 hours ago, chromaticflight said:

Then you're beyond delusional and honestly probably pretty low iq

I have official informations to back my claims. What is your source?

11 hours ago, chromaticflight said:

Then you're beyond delusional and honestly probably pretty low iq

It's true though, they said that they have multiple teams working on different parts of APB.  

6 hours ago, Nickolai said:

Wake up call for LO.

Ditch RIOT, nobody wants it.

Not going to happen. Creating a BR mode on a game already public is the entire reason LO bought APB. 

12 minutes ago, Painburger said:

Not going to happen. Creating a BR mode on a game already public is the entire reason LO bought APB. 

lol this is true.

52 minutes ago, Painburger said:

haha might be 

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I thought you posted your account info to the forums, and someone took it and streamed deleting all your shit?

SEND US ENGINE UPDATE SCREEN SHOTS .. SPCT team

Personally I would love for LO to focus on the real issues at hand such as server stability, the new engine, and properly dealing with cheaters. All 3 of these can be accomplished by getting out the new engine out as the #1 priority.