Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Diabeetus_X

Will the Armas market items get re-priced?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Nite said:

And that's even before the isssue of most of those being per-character purchasable only which is just cruel.

 

If you're gonna price-gouge for your 'micro'-transactions at least just leave the gouging to account-wide purchases or something.

 

I'm hoping Little Orbit will make this stuff account wide as it always should have been.

Edited by -Rachel-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should re-do the pricing, and add some new stuff...
(NO, I WON'T BE ASKING FOR ATAC BUNDLE THIS TIME)

 

A new preset NHVR Scout will be awesome with 3 mods. Cooling Jacket 3 + Magazine Pull 3 + 3 Point Sling 3. JUST SAYIN'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be interesting to know - what LO is waiting exactly? I'm sure they can activate 50-90% sale right away instead of promising changes months later when I'll be playing other games due to the lack of any changes in APB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My primary concern is whether all items have an account wide option.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, illgot said:

My primary concern is whether all items have an account wide option.

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Maverick13 said:

They should re-do the pricing, and add some new stuff...
(NO, I WON'T BE ASKING FOR ATAC BUNDLE THIS TIME)

 

A new preset NHVR Scout will be awesome with 3 mods. Cooling Jacket 3 + Magazine Pull 3 + 3 Point Sling 3. JUST SAYIN'

uh mag pull?

 

the ultimate primary .45 i guess, hit those shots or youre dead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope they either create new loyalty rewards (maybe reskins of legendaries with open slots like euryale is) or give "veteran spenders" a chance to get a refund on the G1c difference in prices

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt and LO already said they would be looking at armas and making changes to it as is needed. Give them time to review armas and pricing and they will make an announcement once they are done and have made decisions on what to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Matt and LO already said they would be looking at armas and making changes to it as is needed. Give them time to review armas and pricing and they will make an announcement once they are done and have made decisions on what to do.

that's pretty nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice if L.O. went through Armas and made the prices more realistic. An account wide permanent gun shouldn't be $40. I'd never pay that much for pixels no matter how cool they look. That being said G1 did have some weird(Read; ballistically crazy) sales that made Armas more wallet friendly, like I got my ATAC account wide perm for 805 G1C($10). I'm ok if L.O. wants to do a lot of sales, like one a week, but as Armas stands now I'm keeping my money where it belongs; my wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 9:16 AM, Deathbat said:

I would like to return some of the things I bought for at least half the price I paid or bought duplicates of

Yea...I had to buy weapons before account wide for each of my toons. When I make a new toon and get 50 pages of account wide stuff I get  3 of the same perm account wide weapon.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they should..a permanent gun is more expensive than PUBG, and csgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Keshi said:

they should..a permanent gun is more expensive than PUBG, and csgo

It's insane, right? But sadly, the community has proven again and again we will buy them anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

make prices payable 
make a big variety of clothing,weapons cars etc.

long live armas 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, i1Ly said:

Im like prices what were in APB on Innova.

The price on innova was extremely cheap tbh... i dont mind paying 20dollars for a permanent gun but 40? 45? Dear lord no.. 45dollars should be a price for a whole pack(like key to city) but no 1 gun...

But then again i have purchased so many things regardless if they were cheap or not....................................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Keshi said:

The price on innova was extremely cheap tbh... i dont mind paying 20dollars for a permanent gun but 40? 45? Dear lord no.. 45dollars should be a price for a whole pack(like key to city) but no 1 gun...

But then again i have purchased so many things regardless if they were cheap or not....................................

vztc6Bw.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean when there were common sales on Armas, it was actually pretty good. One of the very few things I guess you could appreciate about G1 was that at least once a week it was almost guaranteed there was a sale of some description. It's sort of weird that Little Orbit hasn't addressed when a new sale will happen if ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AgentWatson said:

I mean when there were common sales on Armas, it was actually pretty good. One of the very few things I guess you could appreciate about G1 was that at least once a week it was almost guaranteed there was a sale of some description. It's sort of weird that Little Orbit hasn't addressed when a new sale will happen if ever.

I don't think we need sales(yet) if they are planning on reducing marketsales. But that is IF they will adjust the price. If they won't adjust the price then they better bring up something regarding sales... my wallet is ready to support them... I just need to make sure i am supporting for a reason lol

Edited by Keshi
clarification
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 2:40 PM, Freewind said:

I really hope that if/when LO redoes the prices on ARMAS items they also reimburse the G1C for people who paid for them. Nothing like paying $50-$60 and then having the price cut to $30 without any kind of compensation.

 

Why should they compensate us? We bought it when the price was high, our fault. Or would you buy a car, and if they make it cheaper after a year, go back to the store and demand cash back?

Btw. it's not that i didnt waste a lot of money in G1 (way over 4000$), i just don't get the logic behind your post. May i ask how old you are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IchPutzHierNur said:

 

Why should they compensate us? We bought it when the price was high, our fault. Or would you buy a car, and if they make it cheaper after a year, go back to the store and demand cash back?

Btw. it's not that i didnt waste a lot of money in G1 (way over 4000$), i just don't get the logic behind your post. May i ask how old you are?

I will decline to answer that question, as with all the security breaches around the internet I have made it a steady effort to not post personal details in order to keep the internet on the internet. At the same time, I did receive clarification from Matt on the subject: "Any price changes to ARMAS would include some form of G1C refund to players that had made recent purchases. Obviously we cannot go back past when we took over."

 

So, yes, they do believe that ARMAS items are too highly priced and they will be going over and reviewing prices eventually. I would also like to point out that Steam/Valve, if done within the applicable time-frame, will allow you to refund a game that you bought before it went on sale in order to save a bit of money. It's a very healthy pro-consumer practice that, while possibly not used by many, is good PR and can lead to more people being willing to spend money on the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why wasn't Armas products made account wide form the beginning?

I wish character bound content was made account wide but I doubt it would happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, VickyFox said:

Why wasn't Armas products made account wide form the beginning?

I wish character bound content was made account wide but I doubt it would happen.

probably a way to make money or something, if you had alot characters or something.

 

i myself bought the steampunk in steam and was dissapointed to find out that the items that came with it (tag + gun) was for 1 character only

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ARMAS changes will happen after the upgrade to UE 3.5, which is apparently happening "relatively soon"

GtL9Xx2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...