Sign in to follow this  
TheTankBal

I Just Want To Say Thx

For not added a cancer BR mode to APB: Reloaded. BR is a boring game type and APB does NOT need it. so thx again for not adding it. 

Ray Tay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Adding a BR should not be a priority now

Edited by Syzus

are we not counting all the seasonal events with br mechanics?

how about the new Riot game mode with some br mechanics?

theres nothing inherently wrong with br in general it’s just a very shallow type of gameplay, maybe if all apb had to offer was battle royale we’d have a problem 

Something new added to APB also means invite your friends to come play.

more friends  = larger playerbase

larger playerbase = even more content added

even more content added + larger playerbase = someone who can design some decent clothing and music etc.

Life on APB then gets better.....maybe I can finally eat in Tasty Burger soon then.

BTW Tasty Burger does exist

https://www.tastyburger.com/

I wish I cold go there.

I don't really care for the playstyle, but if an additional game mode can get new people in who might come over and play the normal game then I won't mind. But I'm not so sure it is something they want or will happen. People have had so many ideas for this game.

flavor of the month and typically doesn't require THAT much work to adapt existing titles in many cases. There's a reason everyone has been doing it. 

It's another mode at least. One that is currently very popular. I doubt that'd hurt anything really. 

On 1/5/2019 at 8:52 AM, iRawwwN said:

no we need BR

is only way of save game

is that you pound

• Like 1

Whole games stay afloat on Battle Royale modes it can't be that bad? Might not be for everyone, but yeah did like the game-play variations LO presented us with these new game-modes. And why not it being something which still evolves with community feedback? :classic_wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, OwO said:

is that you pound

finally someone who sees the meme and doesn't downvote me for being sarcastic owo

On 1/5/2019 at 5:15 PM, Fumiku said:

ghTqpsO.png

In my case I would be such magical droplet of water which was at bottom but when patch was applied I would float up and leak right through that patch.

Sign in to follow this