Lixil

Play with the devs! (Jericho edition)

Hello everyone,

We are going to have another 'Play with the devs' event on Sunday September 16th, 12PM PDT.  This will be the last test before we patch the weapon balances to the live districts. This time the event will be happening on Jericho, in the prototype A district!

Hope to see you all there!

edit: changed prototype district to the stats we are looking to move forward with.

Edited by MattScott
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

While I'm not really on Jericho, I really like that last bit. Good to see we're getting the patches very soon.

Edited by Spherii

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

This will be the last test before we patch the weapon balances to the live districts.

is anyone else slightly concerned by this?

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
1 hour ago, Lixil said:

This will be the last test before we patch the weapon balances to the live districts.

is anyone else slightly concerned by this?
Yes.
A few hours of testing seems woefully inadequate.
/shrug

10 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Didn't we get enough time to test up until now?

The test districts have been up for long enough, unfortunately nothing was done to get anyone to actually use them, and you know me... Im on daily hoping to find anyone willing to try.

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
16 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

The test districts have been up for long enough, unfortunately nothing was done to get anyone to actually use them, and you know me... Im on daily hoping to find anyone willing to try.
Could've asked me as well. I should have chars that are 50+ on na as well

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

So finally there will be players in the prototype district... yay?

^

I'm somewhat still waiting on that blogpost Matt teased us about on twitter last night tho

6 minutes ago, Keshi said:
^

I'm somewhat still waiting on that blogpost Matt teased us about on twitter last night tho
Remember though it was morning for him since I think he is still in England... so not sure if tomorrow US time or tomorrow EU time.

2 hours ago, Kevkof said:

i quit going there cause nobody was there n mainly they said they were testing the Trade system, n flock me, i thought the guns were done. If they nerf my shotgun, ill go Burger on everyone 🍔

Test B? Don't tell me that's how the Ntec is gonna be after next patch, i'll be sad.

Just now, Archon said:

Test B? Don't tell me that's how the Ntec is gonna be after next patch, i'll be sad.

Why else would they pick it?
Wont be the first time they ignored the community.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
3 hours ago, Kevkof said:

But the community will still gripe and complain about any change, even though there was plenty of time!

Hey everyone,

The devs and testing will be on Prototype A. Those are the values we are looking to move forward with.

2 hours ago, Keshi said:
^

Remember though it was morning for him since I think he is still in England... so not sure if tomorrow US time or tomorrow EU time.

I’m back in the US now but still traveling. Blog should still make it up later today.

Thanks,
Matt
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Blog should still make it up later today.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:
4 hours ago, Kevkof said:

You tried not playing on jericho? :^)

1 hour ago, Clandestine said:

Bring shotguns and shredder folks and abuse it to maximum to show them how balanced they are

Yes, please do. I'll enjoy getting easy kills on you in most fights.

Incoming downvotes from people who can't aim.

Edited by Hexerin

15 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:
You tried not playing on jericho? :^)
We prefer to call it Han 2.0

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hey everyone,

The devs and testing will be on Prototype A. Those are the values we are looking to move forward with.

I’m back in the US now but still traveling. Blog should still make it up later today.

Thanks,
Matt
Have you guys considered bringing over the jump multiplier nerf that's on the N-TEC test B ?