Sign in to follow this  
yood

hello littl ortle and the entire development team . let's talk.

hello  little Orbit and the entire development team . let's talk. advertising part of the game does not work  .  all your advertising is based on 10-15 streamers with which you also get problems . how many events held little orbit since the purchase ? 1- FACEOFF С MATTSCOTT .    I PERSONALLY !!!! I think that it was completely FAILURE !!!I contacted  Lixil did not receive the distinct answer .Players live to 20,000 murders and break at all . in addition - these are not bad results yet . and you constantly  play in fighting club . I know OVT veterans with 4 murders , 7.000 .kills,, 260.000 kills . I Understand how you feel comfortable playing on different servers . you can't name names here.  there is concrete ( present) gold he it can be technical (the difference in ping), can be command , .....  Taking into account work of Fair Fight and BattlEye‏ I'm sure everything will be fine   WHY are GOLD DISTRICTS empty  ?1. Gold due plays only GOLD district ( automatically redirect the player to the appropriate arena after scoring and ending the match ) 2. Silver can connect to the gold arena with the condition of increasing the payment for the missions performed , can play in the silver arena , silver can play in bronze with the condition of lowering the payment for completed missions. 3. bronze can be connected to gold with the condition of increasing the payment for the mission in 3-4 times, bronze can connect to the silver arena with the condition of increasing the payment for the missions performed , can play in the bronze arena , bronze can play in green with the condition of lowering the payment for completed missions .T lv  Make learning easier and more interesting matchmaking - teams, groups and solo players do not work private groups should play only against private groups (clans , saltwort from friends) , team plays against team team and solo players . if you understand how the matchmaking system works you have no problem playing with friends in the same mission without being in a private group. the selection of a team leader system works adequately - I have 255 LV may be the leader player of T lv. 
Matt Lixil  view the forum ! all around ! scammers, cheater ( small remark . as a cheat here, players most cases, talking about opponents with low ping . ping in 10 MS allows you to receive up to 70 kills for a mission in a Fighting Club. in a combat area to get 25 -30 kills .)   balancing WEAPONS , lag, DOSS !!!   forum moderators do not work !  AphadonAndrovald  some question what codes and keys prevent you from unlocking 1. the fourth slots on cars such as Patriot Vegas G , Dolton Fescno D , Charge Mikro Mark 2. two slots EQUIPMENT in  character  ?3. to update an item in the store for Joker tickets ? permanent titles, cars, clothes4. give my character 300 levels5. win of rare weapons for Delay Active unreal minimal - for 7 000 odd hours I have 3  OCA Nano 'Assassin' , and I saw once in the assignment OCA Nano 'Chrome' but I couldn't get it . this is a normal percentage for win 7000 hours four times ? restore justice !provide criminals to such machines as Pioneer N , Packer Vaquero . to provide access to a series weapons "Less than lethal" .  open the  close location  Aslyum ?  what's going on with the server migration, HAN ?  what is the fate of Nekrova ? 1.Han where ! and when ! moved server . if moved . when will the free character migration ? 2. you kicked Russians players on separate server - Nekrova .referring to the advantages they received from the old Pioneer server owned by Innova . the problem was modifications of the weapon, and some disagreements with the weapon itself . it was necessary to look for other way of the solution of a question .  Evidence - List of most expensive video games to develop https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_video_games_to_develop APB: All Points Bulletin   Electronic Arts the development costs  further 100.000.000 $ , budget 50.000.000 $ , has an early concept trailer , has an early trailer , has the first trailer in 2005 , has about 10 concept videos , lasted three months . acquired by the company GamersFirst for 1.5.000.000 $ November 2010 .  the players were divided into three parts - Brazilians forcibly sent to the  Hoplon , Russian on Innova . Hoplon dead , Innova dead ., passed 3 migrations of characters . company GamersFirst balances weapons 11 may 2018 little Orbit acquired by GamersFirst . the amount is not disclosed ,  company  little Orbit  balances weapons ! P.S.. If you see an error or typo please copy and show me it is very difficult to edit. Thank you .    100 dislikes I do not think at all for the bad result ))    maybe I'm wrong ? 

Edited by Yood

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

^me rn

This aggression will not stand, man.
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

KDe5HF8.gif
^me rn

Now that's a high quality gif!
  • Like 1

comment memes! show your intelligence!

1 hour ago, Yood said:

hello littl ortle...

19 minutes ago, Yood said:

show your intelligence!

Nice. Edited by AsgerLund
  • Thanks 2

Я чувствую себя на TITANIC! 

Edited by Yood

Why did I actually bother trying to read, and translate, all of that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

new message from little orbit in 2 years.

26/08/ 2020  we are engaged in balancing machine guns and secondary weapons.

this is the final.

Edited by Yood

Somehow half this thread is hidden for me but I seem to understand just as much as everyone else. FeelsGoodMan

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Yood said:

TITANIC! 

how come this dude has 450 forum posts and yet he didn't realize none of them makes any sense?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Not to sound rude, but your English is really broken and it's really hard for anyone to understand.

• Like 1

gold districts remain empty because there aren't enough players btw. (and due to hidden threat, the skill divide between golds is as vast as the grand canyon. I can only speak from personal experience, but, 98% of golds i come across may as well be silver.)

Edited by Virgil