Vened

When will measures be taken against players who play brazenly with a triggerbot?

When will measures be taken against players who play brazenly with a triggerbot? For example: it is enough to check the statistics of the players of the server nekrova: [removed], [removed], [removed], etc. It is necessary to check all the players in general since the anti-cheat apparently does not work.....If the administration wants to make money and develop the game, it simply has to do it!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Vened said:

When will measures be taken against players who play brazenly with a triggerbot? For example: it is enough to check the statistics of the players of the server nekrova: [removed], [removed], [removed], etc. It is necessary to check all the players in general since the anti-cheat apparently does not work.....If the administration wants to make money and develop the game, it simply has to do it!

Skepticism, don't believe everything you hear in this community.

On-topic though, this isn't the place to post this, take it to support. We cannont help you nor is this the proper place to get the proper attention.

Edit: Copy pasting your topic into other threads isn't going to do anything.

18 minutes ago, Vened said:

When will measures be taken against players who play brazenly with a triggerbot? For example: it is enough to check the statistics of the players of the server nekrova: Zino, Сusi, Alunda, etc. It is necessary to check all the players in general since the anti-cheat apparently does not work.....If the administration wants to make money and develop the game, it simply has to do it!

Yes it does.
Also, record and send to support. Little Orbit already has made it clear that they are working on a new report system.
  • Like 1

I will write well in support of....but this issue is a direct financial interest of a little orbit in the eyes of all players....

Just now, Vened said:

I will write well in support of....but this issue is a direct financial interest of a little orbit in the eyes of all players....

Spamming the forums doesn't help anyone.

1 minute ago, Vened said:

I'm sure they're aware of it, as it has been stated hundreds of times. Adding more threads to the pile about it aren't going to help.
  • Thanks 1

let the motto of the administration be: there is a problem-solve it......And for this it is necessary to pay attention to this..

I sorry men

me no trigger boot using )))))

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I would just say "k", but I dont wanna trigger anyone... again. 

Que?

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I would just say "k", but I dont wanna trigger anyone... again. 

i just want you to know that i saw your pun

i appreciate you bro

LOL, If i had recorded the guy with the medusa and his triggerbot, hillarious, sounded like a shot down spitfire. 

Lets just hope they find a way to get rid of those aswell, soon.

I like how everyone seem to think they can spot triggerbots in a game where shots stack and are super inconsistent.

As the Moderator Flight said in the locked topic before, "On the topic of AHK. This program can indeed be used for various work related tasks, but ultimately it can also be used as an external cheat for various games.
That is why it has been blacklisted - we ask you not to use it while you play APB: Reloaded."

Edited by Atomkraftwerk

1 hour ago, Tobii said:

I like how everyone seem to think they can spot triggerbots in a game where shots stack and are super inconsistent.

It's super easy to recognize. Did someone kill you before you could kill them? That's a triggerbot and/or aimbot. Too easy!
  • Like 1

Right right, because Medusa is such a great weapon to triggerbot with.

Edited by Slickmund

Just now, Triksterism said:
1 hour ago, Tobii said:

It's super easy to recognize. Did someone kill you before you could kill them? That's a triggerbot and/or aimbot. Too easy!
Got me there friendo!

16 minutes ago, Triksterism said:
1 hour ago, Tobii said:

No the flowchart says those are aimbotting.

29 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Right right, because Medusa is such a great weapon to triggerbot with.

I triggerbot my osmaw and macro my vegas.

All this triggerbot talk just reminded me of something:
cache.png

Edited by Triksterism

14 minutes ago, Triksterism said:
I triggerbot my osmaw and macro my vegas.

All this triggerbot talk just reminded me of something:
cache.png

:^) I just lost a bucket of IQ from reading that again.. And I don't have a lot of IQ to work with.

If you macro your Mikro, do you get a regular?

• Like 1

Sniper button, changes DPI for sensitivity adjustments on the fly, which is adjustable in game as well, I dont believe any sane person ever made an issue out of that.
Trigger macro, even if it is only for firerate, removes the human input in the firing sequence, eliminating all room for errors made there. It takes the game part out of the game already, Triggerbots is even way beyond that. If that is justified, than we might as well make a bot for everything in the game and change the name of the game to IdlePointsBulletin: Clickerheroes revamped.

Sorry, I know you lot consider that post idiotic as well, I just never had the chance to knee-to-the-face that guy and had to get it out of the way.

Edited by Slickmund
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Slickmund said:

Sniper button, changes DPI for sensitivity adjustments on the fly, which is adjustable in game as well, I dont believe any sane person ever made an issue out of that.
Trigger macro, even if it is only for firerate, removes the human input in the firing sequence, eliminating all room for errors made there. It takes the game part out of the game already, Triggerbots is even way beyond that. If that is justified, than we might as well make a bot for everything in the game and change the name of the game to IdlePointsBulletin: Clickerheroes revamped.

Sorry, I know you lot consider that post idiotic as well, I just never had the chance to knee-to-the-face that guy and had to get it out of the way.

You wanna know a secret? That guy was a forum mod 🙂
The fact that they were a City council member while posting that makes me sick..