Jump to content
Excalibur!

What is the use on purposely kill stuns or when you are arresting?

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

By context how is he trying to use it?

Do you even know how many screenies could i have posted in the other thread about him? Even right now i can post what one of these kids been doing a few hours ago in baylan thinking they are fun.

 

Do you see me doing any of that?

Since you asked by which context he is using that image in:

hes using it in context to answer your question as to why people kill your stuns, then kill you.

I agree with his point, and the point of many others. Looking at your character as a whole, and how you post on the forums, it's a big yikes from me and I'm surprised you don't get more flak than you actually do.
You should be thankful people hold back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fur said:

Since you asked by which context he is using that image in:

hes using it in context to answer your question as to why people kill your stuns, then kill you.

I agree with his point, and the point of many others. Looking at your character as a whole, and how you post on the forums, it's a big yikes from me and I'm surprised you don't get more flak than you actually do.
You should be thankful people hold back.

And thats exactly, how is called?

 

If you cherry pick a few screenies and dont post the whole context to make me look bad then thats exactly whats going to happen.

Edited by Excalibur!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Wow name and shaming gj,

 

Thats how i actually play with others. There is a guy stockii or something like it that we talk like that to each other all the time and have fun... but if you are so sensible to actually think thats being toxic im sorry for you.

 

 And yes, i thought you were playing that bad on purpose but its actually how you play.

I'm just defending my position is all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ As I've said like twice now I'm just answering your question as to why people kill your stuns. It's not name and shaming

 

Also nah, my skill level is all over the place. One day I'll shred and the next day I'll be getting shredded by silvers. I can't be consistent for the life of me especially with a crappy connection that affects my hitreg every so often. You also severely misinterpreted my first post calling you out when you whispered me in social asking if I was the "carabine god". I never said I was good in the first place but I can give the high end players a run for their money on a good day but that's about it

17 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

Wow i didnt even noticed his center crosshair... really really sad.

And? I can't see the vanilla crosshair almost at all in a fight so I have to use a bright patootie crosshair to aim even somewhat decently. Almost all the high end players use a crosshair. This isn't a new thing

 

7 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

And thats exactly, how is called?

 

If you cherry pick a few screenies and dont post the whole context to make me look bad then thats exactly whats going to happen.

It's not cherry picking. That screen I posted is literally the first handful of whispers between us in FC. After that you acted exactly the same before you left. You already make yourself look bad enough as it is

Edited by SuperToaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SuperToaster said:

I'm just defending my position is all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ As I've said like twice now I'm just answering your question as to why people kill your stuns. It's not name and shaming

 

Also nah, my skill level is all over the place. One day I'll shred and the next day I'll be getting shredded by silvers. I can't be consistent for the life of me especially with a crappy connection that affects my hitreg every so often

And? I can't see the vanilla crosshair almost at all in a fight so I have to use a bright patootie crosshair to aim even somewhat decently. Almost all the high end players use a crosshair. This isn't a new thing

Aw funny posting now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How did everything started?

On 6/19/2018 at 10:04 PM, SuperToaster said:

If I join FC on my crim while you're on and you're not even half as good as you say you are I'm gonna be really disappointed

You wanted to test me, right? Why do you throw the rock and hide the hand now?

 

Crying for hitreg? My whole gameplay turns around a broken hit reg... i dont care about your excuses i told you. Do i even have to ignore you here?

 

More excuses to use advantage on a game and still doing bad. Well im done here if oyu have anything else to say just spit it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

Aw funny posting now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How did everything started?

You wanted to test me, right? Why do you throw the rock and hide the hand now?

 

Crying for hitreg? My whole gameplay turns around a broken hit reg... i dont care about your excuses i told you. Do i even have to ignore you here?

 

More excuses to use advantage on a game and still doing bad. Well im done here if oyu have anything else to say just spit it.

Not excuses lol. I used to be purty good at APB back when I used to play almost 8 hours a day but my skill level has dropped to borderline average gold. I'm not denying I'm average most of the time but I can still judge a good player from a bad one. It doesn't take a chef to know good food from bad food. You were saying you were shredding with carbine and it was OP af so I went into FC to test if you shredded as much as you boasted. We only got into a fair fight once and that was when I naded myself.

 

I got you to 85 with a quarter of my health left iirc in that first little bout. Everything else was me getting lit up by crims and bad spawns. You also admitted you were macroing looks like which didn't exactly make any of that fair in the first place right? I don't have perfect rhythm with carbine anymore so that shit will shred me. Overall I was disappointed when you turned out to be an average carbine user

 

Also get rid of that weird victim complex thing you got going on there. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SuperToaster said:

Not excuses lol. I used to be purty good at APB back when I used to play almost 8 hours a day but my skill level has dropped to borderline average gold. I'm not denying I'm average most of the time but I can still judge a good player from a bad one. It doesn't take a chef to know good food from bad food. You were saying you were shredding with carbine and it was OP af so I went into FC to test if you shredded as much as you boasted. We only got into a fair fight once and that was when I naded myself.

 

I got you to 85 with a quarter of my health left iirc in that first little bout. Everything else was me getting lit up by crims and bad spawns. You also admitted you were macroing looks like which didn't exactly make any of that fair in the first place right? I don't have perfect rhythm with carbine anymore so that shit will shred me. Overall I was disappointed when you turned out to be an average carbine user

 

Also get rid of that weird victim complex thing you got going on there. The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem

 

That i admited that i was macroing? Never used such thing. Do you have a blood clot in your brain right now?

Using mwheel or macro totally breaks joker sr15 carbine that is already broken.

 

You dont need a rythm to use a carabien anymore, but yes for certain weapons like fbw or stabba pistol (i forgot its name). It gets stuck everyime if u fire it wrong.

 

Victim complex? Is not fun to finally get someone stunned and a random guys killing you within your stun. Read the whole thread and see how much you and your friends derailed it trying to acuse me of being toxic, shadowing actually good feedback on stuns and arresting.

 

PLaying the victim, lol.

Edited by Excalibur!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XdPRSWj.gif

edit: For the love of all that is pure and good on earth, please stop calling it a carabeine.  Edited by Abby
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

And then team kill you? Seriously i dont get it. There is a guy, lets call him SL, that keep killing my stuns without any reason and then tk me.

 

Is not something randomly happening, but seems like people have fun doing it, because it happens several times already.

 

12 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe try and be less toxic.

 

... just saying

 

11 hours ago, SuperToaster said:

This is likely the reason lol

 

11 hours ago, SelttikS said:

Honestly this is prolly the reason. Not trying to be mean but sometimes you rub people wrong.

this appears to be why

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is some good popcorn lol. Claims he's not toxic, then responds in awful toxic manner to pretty much everything that comes in his face.
I'm kinda amazed that someone can be this sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather get TK'd than arrested. Most times in cuffs = Obnoxiously teabagging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never had this happen to me after maxing out Cop role on 4-5 different characters. Just saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kiida said:

I've never had this happen to me after maxing out Cop role on 4-5 different characters. Just saying.

My conclusion - furries are less unpopular than toxic people. I’m looking forward to the next US presidential election, which hopefully includes candidates wearing furry tail buttplugs during the televised debates!

Edited by AsgerLund

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

W/e honestly. Go as hard as you can for what i care, but at least youll show what kind of person you are and if ever things get serious no one will believe u later.

 

2 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Its not okay that you suck, you need to learn to play.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Triksterism said:

 

 

And what is exactly wrong with that? If you are going to play a game in order to enjoy it you must: learn to play, be able to play the game correctly (conection fps etc) and progress.

 

For example i loved Blade and Soul, but i couldnt play it because 180-200 ms and thats a game that you need low ping to enjoy it (i wanted badly to use the kung fu master...). There is no helping it.... even if they would bring it to south america it would be hosted in north america like they did with Black Desert. Ive been forced to quit it and never looked back,

 

What exactly is your point to disagree with mine, care to share it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Excalibur! said:

And what is exactly wrong with that? If you are going to play a game in order to enjoy it you must: learn to play, be able to play the game correctly (conection fps etc) and progress.

 

For example i loved Blade and Soul, but i couldnt play it because 180-200 ms and thats a game that you need low ping to enjoy it (i wanted badly to use the kung fu master...). There is no helping it.... even if they would bring it to south america it would be hosted in north america like they did with Black Desert. Ive been forced to quit it and never looked back,

 

What exactly is your point to disagree with mine, care to share it?

Everyones point is that you are a douche.

Also telling people how they HAVE to play a game to enjoy it is even more douchery.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even if OP can be a D*** i do agree with him that some players doesnt care when u are LTL'ing. Back when i used to try leveling up most teamates kill them before i get the chance to arrest them.

Now there are 4 things u can do

1: change your gun and let it go for now
2: Continue LTL'ing and maybe let them blame you for losing the mission for them since u were the only one LTL'ing
3: Force a teamkill so they can kick you
4: Get teamkilled and rage at them(Prop what OP did)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

i do agree, and i’d like to see a demerit added for killing stuns

 

Why? Sometimes, you just have to kill them, if you are under heavy fire. TTS is still longer than TTK for most weapons.

Sometimes, the only option is to kill the stunned player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 4:59 PM, Excalibur! said:

And then team kill you? Seriously i dont get it. There is a guy, lets call him SL, that keep killing my stuns without any reason and then tk me.

 

Is not something randomly happening, but seems like people have fun doing it, because it happens several times already.

No one is obligated to allow you to arrest people. That being said, most people will let you arrest the crim. I have done LTL in FC and there were only a few times where my stuns were "purposely" killed. I let it slide because it's a video game and I can always get arrests anyways.

I've personally seen your behavior in game recently and I can say that you deserved every bit of it. You were tking a fellow enfo for an hour straight. Want people to stop killing your stuns? Don't give them a reason to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeArFuCkEr69 said:

No one is obligated to allow you to arrest people. That being said, most people will let you arrest the crim. I have done LTL in FC and there were only a few times where my stuns were "purposely" killed. I let it slide because it's a video game and I can always get arrests anyways.

I've personally seen your behavior in game recently and I can say that you deserved every bit of it. You were tking a fellow enfo for an hour straight. Want people to stop killing your stuns? Don't give them a reason to.

And that person purposely killed me and my stun 2 or 3 times (killed me stuns even more).

Its fight club anyways, as you say there is not much to cry if you lose, win or kill or die. Its the same green or red names the fun is to kill.

 

He killed me the exact or even more times too, do not one side the story okay? If you are going to throw shit at least say the truth.

 

EDIT: why you been toxic for people to purposely kill your stuns?

Edited by Excalibur!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SelttikS said:

Everyones point is that you are a douche.

Also telling people how they HAVE to play a game to enjoy it is even more douchery.

wait a second...

aren't you the same guy that makes fun of people for playing on ps4 and using a TV?
and you accuse others of being toxic?
and you don't condone telling people how they should enjoy a game?

well, your hypocrisy is just astonishing. at least OP has the goddamn balls to admit he's a toxic fuzzy bunny.
you, on the other hand, are the worst of the worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh. I though it's thread about me... but then again... i'm too self-centred sometimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On topic: I've been max cop for years and I occasionally do LTL. I've experienced this stuff too (not as often as you are claiming though). Keep in mind that in FC there is alot more players that could potentionally kill your stuns by accident or on purpose. I found LTL to be most enjoyable in premade missions. Still, I'd like to see some demerits for stunkilling etc.

 

 

Off-topic: Now I've had several whispers from you over the years and they are generally not that friendly. I personally don't mind and I often try to reason and explain things to "rage" whispers. More often than not it works too. However even though it doesn't bother me, your behaviour seems to bother others so it's natural (not saying it's justified to grief you) that you would experience some flak back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

On topic: I've been max cop for years and I occasionally do LTL. I've experienced this stuff too (not as often as you are claiming though). Keep in mind that in FC there is alot more players that could potentionally kill your stuns by accident or on purpose. I found LTL to be most enjoyable in premade missions. Still, I'd like to see some demerits for stunkilling etc.

 

 

Off-topic: Now I've had several whispers from you over the years and they are generally not that friendly. I personally don't mind and I often try to reason and explain things to "rage" whispers. More often than not it works too. However even though it doesn't bother me, your behaviour seems to bother others so it's natural (not saying it's justified to grief you) that you would experience some flak back.

Thats because you are toxic. If you get your stuns killed is because you are toxic. If you disagree with the majority then you need help.

If you get rage whispers is because you are probably toxic too, thats why you get your targets stuned killed as flakback. Edited by Excalibur!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

once again katchwi has failed to learn anything 

time to go home boys

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...