Nubuelo

APB NOSTALGIA GENERATOR

I can remember it like it was yesterday.

The unban requests...

The rebalance weapon suggestions...

The rage posts about cheaters...

Nothing changed a lot really did it

Fallen Earth is real nostalgia. Seriously I wonder if anyone is still playing that game. Maybe some people who are just using chat to arrange meet spot for selling/buying drugs.

On 1/28/2024 at 8:57 AM, Ellix said:

I can remember it like it was yesterday.

The unban requests...

The rebalance weapon suggestions...

The rage posts about cheaters...

Nothing changed a lot really did it

true

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If anyone can find the archive for the "Rate Your Battle-stations" thread, please let us know xDD

Edited by Clarity

On 1/31/2024 at 10:42 AM, CatInTuxedo said:

Fallen Earth is real nostalgia. Seriously I wonder if anyone is still playing that game. Maybe some people who are just using chat to arrange meet spot for selling/buying drugs.

Not many are still playing it now. Most of the people i talk to have stopped and moved on else where. LAst iheard at most you would find maybe 15 on at a time, most of those being low levels.

APB NOSTALGIA for you.

l41zZsh.png

Tiggs Banning players doing too good against Summit1G who She gave all kind of premium weapons for free. She even gave him rare weapon skins very few players have.

On 2/8/2024 at 1:53 PM, Pista said:

APB NOSTALGIA for you.

Tiggs Banning players doing too good against Summit1G who She gave all kind of premium weapons for free. She even gave him rare weapon skins very few players have.

• 2:21 You can clearly see aimbotting in that video. You can see the old fashion snapp when he starts shooting the wall towards the other player. Then he re-ajusts to kill Summit1G.
  • 3:00 you can clearly see his wall hack. He starts cooking a grenade but Summit1G runs in the other direction. To which he stopps cooking the grenade, runs in the opposite direction to catch Summit1G.

Excellent bans .

• Like 3

About archive... The only thing which anger me is that there's nothing indexed to the fullest. Tried to look there for threads I made or wrote in but archive don't reach that far.

Can't blame people tho. since I'm suprised SOMEBODY did index this forum.

Edited by Mitne

14 hours ago, Y2Venom said:
  • 2:21 You can clearly see aimbotting in that video. You can see the old fashion snapp when he starts shooting the wall towards the other player. Then he re-ajusts to kill Summit1G.
  • 3:00 you can clearly see his wall hack. He starts cooking a grenade but Summit1G runs in the other direction. To which he stopps cooking the grenade, runs in the opposite direction to catch Summit1G.

Excellent bans .

Aimbot for shooting a wall and just added that footage anyways?  3:00 no wall hack, Playing APB enough you can predict where most players will be or come from. He might of had someone watching Summit1G stream too. Summit1G was good in Counter Strike but sucked in APB due to not putting in same amount of time in it.  Any time he streamed APB people would make characters to come grief him.

Tiggs would manually ban whoever she wanted back then. When Little Orbit took over they looked into reversing bans tiggs made. At that point damage was already done to APB NA Player base.

16 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Excellent bans .

2 hours ago, Pista said:

Aimbot for shooting a wall and just added that footage anyways?  3:00 no wall hack, Playing APB enough you can predict where most players will be or come from. He might of had someone watching Summit1G stream too. Summit1G was good in Counter Strike but sucked in APB due to not putting in same amount of time in it.  Any time he streamed APB people would make characters to come grief him.

Tiggs would manually ban whoever she wanted back then. When Little Orbit took over they looked into reversing bans tiggs made. At that point damage was already done to APB NA Player base.

I am looking forward to read your explaining of that clear snap at 2:21, Pista

YouTube is full of "montages" of those clowns that are so bad at the game and are SO unaware of it that they think  blatantly locking looks legit. The only thing more obvious is EpicGoat with SHAW

I swear APB has the most mentally deficient and most mentally warped players I've ever seen.

On 2/14/2024 at 10:09 AM, Heal said:

I am looking forward to read your explaining of that clear snap at 2:21, Pista

You don't need a bot to kill Summit1G in APB.  That person shooting the wall like that could be due to lag which APB did lag a lot back then. People would pack the district Summit1G was in to grief him all the time.  

Merged.

Another nostalgia video.

12 hours ago, Pista said:

You don't need a bot to kill Summit1G in APB.  That person shooting the wall like that could be due to lag which APB did lag a lot back then. People would pack the district Summit1G was in to grief him all the time.  

You see, it's not a lag. I really don't care about Summt and his gameplay tbh. I don't watch him either.

Now I've seen it couple of times now, and 2.21 he fights Summit and then it switches to watch it from his gameplay. Funny enough, that snap is not shown at his video from 2.27 till 2.32. That's such a coincidence right? 😄 😄 😄 

Merged.

On 2/14/2024 at 2:49 PM, Sayori said:

YouTube is full of "montages" of those clowns that are so bad at the game and are SO unaware of it that they think  blatantly locking looks legit. The only thing more obvious is EpicGoat with SHAW

I swear APB has the most mentally deficient and most mentally warped players I've ever seen.

Think he got SHAWcopter named after him right? 

On 2/13/2024 at 5:20 PM, Y2Venom said:

Excellent bans .

the guy you accuse of cheating wasnt even the one that got banned though

hackusators will be hackusators

On 1/29/2024 at 12:35 PM, VanilleKeks said:

Bring back colby sub forum

1rZspcJ.png

The first 2 weeks of FairFight were pure bliss.

Edited by Talla
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Talla said:

The first 2 weeks of FairFight were pure bliss.

It was funny watching reddy and other members in his clan quit playing right after fairfight came out.

On 2/15/2024 at 9:26 PM, neophobia said:

the guy you accuse of cheating wasnt even the one that got banned though

hackusators will be hackusators

Cheaters will defend cheaters.