Ritual

September Event: Honoring Gamers & Developers

1688611547_salelarge(1).thumb.png.52301b8956b16e273aa14a7c544a12eb.png

Do you remember the experience of trying a video game for the first time: A wave of excitement and happiness as you traversed a pixelated world brought to you by unsung hero developers of your childhood?

Go with us down memory lane as we celebrate this September week in honor of all game developers and their creations. From the 11th of September, 9 AM UTC, to the 20th of September, 9 AM UTC, we are hosting a special sale with discounts on select Account Lifetime weapons and Joker Tickets. The sale will also introduce a new variant of a beloved weapon.

Musings from the waterfront…

The CSA has repossessed a weapons storage garage - rumored to belong to the leader of the Blood Roses…

The weapons were held for auction, and the ARMAS Marketplace was the highest bidder. One of the weapons found was that of a Colby CSG-20, which seemed to be altered in a way that allowed for a single modification. Through reverse engineering in coordination with Redhill, the ARMAS Marketplace was able to make a replica of the weapon - though the weapon is expensive to make, and their partnership with Redhill has stipulations on the contract’s length.

For a limited time, you can reap the rewards of their efforts, and the “Colby CSG-20 Mk2” is now available for the duration of the sale!

Additionally, the ARMAS Marketplace has also discounted select Account Lifetime weapons and purchases of Joker Tickets, so don't miss this amazing limited-time offer.

featured_Colby.thumb.png.c17386e75966cd8cfa34653fd83d6346.png

• Like 3

EVENT: HONORING GAMERS & DEVELOPERS

. . .

Are you kidding me?

Honoring the gamers?.. have you ever read the bs angry players are writing not just lately, but these last years about what they think about "the ZERO" contenent you supply.. What a smug POKER FACE for real

Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 3

Could add something that could be earned by playing, not swiping.

• Like 1

This is terrible marketing

"Honoring gamers and developpers" makes it sound like it's a gift, except it's the complete opposite, it's a paid product.

if you make an advertisement at least make it not misleading

Edited by Ketog
typo
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

All things aside, could you at least have written a list of discounted items?

• Like 1

I've been supporting you guys since day one, but this is not a gift.

An open slot CSG sounds cool, but its not a gift. Gifts do not require a purchase. Plus I can imagine how people will abuse it, since I remember G1 did not make open slot versions because of how broken it could be.

No communication, no posts from Matt, no updates on the progression of the game, playerbase dwindling and this is what we get?

You can do better. Start trying or there will be no one left to tell you otherwise.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

April fools came early didn't it?

Arguably the best Modification for the CSG is Improved Rifling 3.
You are already selling an Improved Rifling 3 CSG for literally HALF the price of what you're selling the MK2 for.
How does that make sense in any way?!

5VJmhKl.png

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cuve said:

You are already selling an Improved Rifling 3 CSG for literally HALF the price of what you're selling the MK2 for.

5VJmhKl.png

To me it feels like they are running out of funds so they are trying to scrape as much cash as possible. Sense and logic go out the window.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cuve said:

5VJmhKl.png

Potentially good mod to use is CJ3, however, there is no reason for this sale to be exclusive, nor for this gun to cost more than 3 open slot weapons on armas

15 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Honoring the gamers?.. have you ever read the bs angry players are writing not just lately

LMAO, bout fell out of my chair, and I fully agree. 

One day they are coming into dist smacking around the Legit, next day they want

to have a Sale honoring themselves, and want said Legit to spend money on some low caliber 

shotty and call that Honor. 

I don't see any Golden Statues of Mack Bolan or Moose or Bing.

See LO You would first have to Possess Honor in order to Bestow it upon another. 

What you have is not honor, it is called Napoleonism 

buy open slot csg
put cj3 on it
you now have a jg with 15m range and tighter spread
the catch? It costs twice as much as other guns... but it IS a better gun so... I dunno just isnt a good look tbh

• Like 2

"wow do you remember when you first tried a game? gamers are so cool hahah we develop games too you know, you should probably thank us.. so anyway swipe your card here.."

• Like 7

This is beyond a joke 😅, just shows how much they are disconnected from the community but then again what community? They have pretty much run the game down.

Edited by Nev
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

lol so you ignore us for the bulk of this year and now you come back with some "honouring the playerbase" bollocks in an attempt to sell people an open slot csg. u have such weird ways of doing things

Edited by ninjarrrr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

1688611547_salelarge(1).thumb.png.52301b8956b16e273aa14a7c544a12eb.png

Do you remember the experience of trying a video game for the first time: A wave of excitement and happiness as you traversed a pixelated world brought to you by unsung hero developers of your childhood?

Go with us down memory lane as we celebrate this September week in honor of all game developers and their creations. From the 11th of September, 9 AM UTC, to the 20th of September, 9 AM UTC, we are hosting a special sale with discounts on select Account Lifetime weapons and Joker Tickets. The sale will also introduce a new variant of a beloved weapon.

Musings from the waterfront…

The CSA has repossessed a weapons storage garage - rumored to belong to the leader of the Blood Roses…

The weapons were held for auction, and the ARMAS Marketplace was the highest bidder. One of the weapons found was that of a Colby CSG-20, which seemed to be altered in a way that allowed for a single modification. Through reverse engineering in coordination with Redhill, the ARMAS Marketplace was able to make a replica of the weapon - though the weapon is expensive to make, and their partnership with Redhill has stipulations on the contract’s length.

For a limited time, you can reap the rewards of their efforts, and the “Colby CSG-20 Mk2” is now available for the duration of the sale!

Additionally, the ARMAS Marketplace has also discounted select Account Lifetime weapons and purchases of Joker Tickets, so don't miss this amazing limited-time offer.

[image]

jesus christ

i cant tell what’s more cringe, trying to use nostalgia bait for a sale, the shitty fan fiction lore drop, or selling a 1slot gun for 3slot prices

how much money are you even going to make off this sale lol, are you sure it’s worth a middle finger to the small playerbase you’ve got left?

edit: and little orbit didn’t even make this game so what is this “honoring your creation” garbage???

Edited by vsb
  • Like 5

A single open slot CSG...
This just feels like marketing which can't be asked to even try to sell.

• Like 1

I can understand their need for income cause surely nobody want to work for free on this.. but it would have been a way better move when Matt would have posted before. Show us something that you are making significant progress on important things like Matchmaking(!!!) and new content/balance/fixes. Would love to support matt and the devs but I dont even have motivation to play in its current state.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

A single open slot CSG...
This just feels like marketing which can't be asked to even try to sell.

ikr, what's next? they're gonna "reverse engineer" more and make us regret every single one of our built-in mod weapon purchases now? (granted it was never a smart choice to buy one to begin with, but in the case of CSG there was no alternative until now, why buy them at all if they'll keep pulling this shit)

fucking hell LO

Edited by Optimus_Crime
  • Like 1

yay the new phasing matchmaking and the new contacts comin guys!!oh wait..

(keep waitin for these things-this company is dead obviously)

Just now, UltraMES187 said:

I can understand their need for income cause surely nobody want to work for free on this.. but it would have been a way better move when Matt would have posted before. Show us something that you are making significant progress on important things like Matchmaking(!!!) and new content/balance/fixes. Would love to support matt and the devs but I dont even have motivation to play in its current state.

I supported the game, LO, youtubers, streamers etc for years, The fact is LO have done NOTHING  worthy for deserving our money.

The game is pratically carried on from VeTeRanS... People who come back after also a meaningless bs update or little change are mostly VeTeRanS.... People who spend and spent money in past are mostly VeTeRanS or nostalgic players.

and what are Veterans? Veterans are the most passionate players of this community and as we know, and you LO know too, pratically there are and were just US PLAYING THIS GAME.. and what have you done us despite your promise ?... NOTHING.

These promise, which despite anyone desired but no one asked, but you freely proposed by yourself, you may have been more honest or realistc instead you choose to scamming the community for some petty money LEAVING WITH One of the EXPENSIVE ITEM SHOPS of the game industry with the FALSE EXCUSE of needing money for investments/ update the game.. fine? but Now LO. how do you WASH AWAY  THE IMAGE OF A SCAMMER PUBLISHER?

WAS IT REALLY WORTHY? For Real?

I dont think so, the fact you continue to disrespect the community with petty nostalgic BS ads market close the circle... for real LO you choose to slowly sh*t blood by yourself by your self hands 😟

Edited by PingOVER9000

3 hours ago, Ritual said:

if we have to be objective theres gonna be more discounted weapons not just dat shotgun..still to name this sale-honorable event-idk..

i even find to buy other weapon i have my eye on for long time which was out of range before..

Edited by AlienTM