Trivirium

Alright, Let's talk Bugs.

So far I've seen 3 issues that are pretty common. 

1. Rubber banding/Warping.
  2. Random D/Cs.
  3. Random PLs/High Ping.

So, with those being common and most likely in correlation with either the BE update or DDoS attacks. I've noticed a few other things myself that have been either insanely frustrating or even game play breaking to a degree.

With the frequent warping and rubber bands, loss of car control (Unresponsive steering), inability to switch shoulders consistently or lean timely and peak without warping into the open AND disconnects. I just can't find myself playing the one game I would happily spend all day doing. The lag is just too much. Even there are times that my game will randomly black screen for half a second and show some activity circle from a frame a few seconds prior. Like the bugs are getting out of hand, whether it's client side or server they need to be addressed and as soon as possible. It's worse than it's ever been.

So from what I've covered above, has anyone else seen or had anything else unusual happen since the update? I'm curious if I'm the only one on that out of place frame bug I'm having or not, or if anyone else has had something similar happen.

Edited by Trivirium

not sure any of these qualify as bugs tbh

• Like 6

Maybe if we all started using a controller whenever we're driving, we wouldn't run into any problems?

Jump out of map - Social District.

Now that's a bug.

Not sure, if i was counting properly, but i guess, we already have countless threads started about server issues. I know, it is annoying and making people upset and you all, including me wants that to be gone really quick, buuuuut U know, that we know, that LO knows, that they are aware of it. I want to read some other posts in awhile again, get creative and entertain me.

THANK YOU,

Kbai

3 hours ago, fbwtag said:

Maybe if we all started using a controller whenever we're driving, we wouldn't run into any problems?

You really don't want to do that.

Joystick driving is horrible as it is already, now add the server sided steering delay to it. Hello nightmares!

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

not sure any of these qualify as bugs tbh

41 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

This is my favorite bug...

u9RNIpv.jpg

b5587ef0fe83e8b42c27db8333b3cfc5.jpg

I'm going to list a few main bugs i'm having : 

-Random Freezes

-Sometime my caracther keeps going one way and i have to spam the opposite way so it doesn't move (He keeps going left (Q) so i spam right (D))

-When i change districts too fast, i get disconected

21 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Just look at how cute he is nibbling on that carrot like that!

that carrot looks eerily similar to a human finger and im not sure the creature would notice if it was

10 hours ago, Lixil said:

Moved to the In-appropriate forums.

Fixed it for you ^^