It's not a shock that G1 was running so many sales right before Little Orbit bought them.

I'm kind of hoping they do a general sale to celebrate LO acquiring the game

But I doubt they will since they want to rework the prices anyway, so they might think people will be upset if prices get changed after sales n whatnot.

Don't they always has a Memorial Day sale? I guess Lil Orbit is too busy with stuff to have one  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i doubt orbit wants to invite the "money hungry" first impression a sale would invite

and hopefully once they redo prices we wont even need sales to get decent prices anymore

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

i doubt orbit wants to invite the "money hungry" first impression a sale would invite

and hopefully once they redo prices we wont even need sales to get decent prices anymore

I don't feel like a sale would be inappropriate, but I understand what you mean.

I swear you nerds ask for a sale every week.

Sale just happened? BETTER ASK FOR ANOTHER

30 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I swear you nerds ask for a sale every week.

Sale just happened? BETTER ASK FOR ANOTHER

Whats the prob? "BOGO is on for a limited time!" for over 2 years now..

I want to spend money on the game and I don't mind the current prices as long as they are 50% off 😄

• Thanks 1

so you do mind the current prices

6 minutes ago, Fr3e said:

pls stop

oh. they will only continue on. like zombies in call of duty. they'll never stop. you can only try your best to endure it. 

6 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I think the prices are fine. 

Idk if that's some kind of sarcasm but I don't think 40 usd for an account wide weapon is fine 😕

Edited by Matth
((((I still think people should stop asking for sales.))))
  • Like 1

Just dont buy stuff. Havent seen any changes to the game and servers are horrible. So why give them money for something in this state.

because Hope! and Rebirth! and all that shit

Just now, BXNNXD said:

Fuck that. Results not hype.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

No hope left after waiting for engine update for 4 years. Especially when LO didn't do anything with the prices after 6+ weeks despite calling them "obscene". It's not like they have to update whole game engine just to flip a switch in ARMAS database to trigger 75% discount for 6+ months old accounts (for example).

9 minutes ago, Letter said:

No hope left after waiting for engine update for 4 years. Especially when LO didn't do anything with the prices after 6+ weeks despite calling them "obscene". It's not like they have to update whole game engine just to flip a switch in ARMAS database to trigger 75% discount for 6+ months old accounts (for example).

pretty sure prices wouldn’t even go down that much tbh, they’d likely normalize gun prices across weapon categories and maybe take 10-15% off the top

Just now, BXNNXD said:

pretty sure prices wouldn’t even go down that much tbh, they’d likely normalize gun prices across weapon categories and maybe take 10-15% off the top

They will go belly up if they keep these prices. The Hype is all that brought the population up but most people are not going to spend 40$ for a gun in a game, especially a dying game like this.

The loot boxes are more than in most AAA games. Pure ego to think that something this far dead is worth that.

49 minutes ago, Matth said:

Idk if that's some kind of sarcasm but I don't think 40 usd for an account wide weapon is fine 😕

Honestly I think im just bitter Ive already bought so much. 😞

armas sale when cookie is done being bitter tbh