BoomLion

Can i be banned

3 hours ago, Birmingham said:

Ok so last 2 days all ive had is " if u dont play v in teh mission v golds then we gonna report you and get u banned " now im a bronze/silver player.. i play in bronze.. i got max ranked gold players telllin me to fight them or i get banned.. i want to know is this the case...

i start a mission an 9 times out of ten v a gold or more.. so i dont do the mission..i think its really unfair that they tellin me if i dont figth them im geting bannd.. they should not be in bronze in the first place...

so im asking if i refuse to fight v golds in bronze am i geting banned ??

Contact support. The Forums don't know the answers (unless we summon @Lixil).

And most that are telling you to do the mission, or get good, are people that are Fight Club Heros, or don't know how bad it is in the Bronze District.

Screen shot these daily offenders. After a week, seeing the same Gold names over and over and over again, take those screenshots, and submit it to support.

1 hour ago, SelttikS said:

You ain't new nor a bronze level player 😛

It is a matter of separation of skill level. A bronze playing against Gold wont learn anything and Someone from modern times wont be teaching a cave man Computer skills very easy either.

I meant other game...

It's not content but the fix for dethreating is quite simple.

If you've turned gold recently (1,2 days ago or even during today)

you get 30 second warning (or after your mission) get removed from bronze district.

and even if you "dethreat" back down to bronze during that same day can NOT enter a bronze district for an entire week.

Player base growth is important and golds Thrashing new players helps no one (I never played in bronze i was too noob to realize Silver wasn't the only district)

5 hours ago, Birmingham said:

Ok so last 2 days all ive had is " if u dont play v in teh mission v golds then we gonna report you and get u banned " now im a bronze/silver player.. i play in bronze.. i got max ranked gold players telllin me to fight them or i get banned.. i want to know is this the case...

i start a mission an 9 times out of ten v a gold or more.. so i dont do the mission..i think its really unfair that they tellin me if i dont figth them im geting bannd.. they should not be in bronze in the first place...

How about you report them for harassment and threats and go make some popcorn.

6 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

you get 30 second warning (or after your mission) get removed from bronze district.

and even if you "dethreat" back down to bronze during that same day can NOT enter a bronze district for an entire week.

Player base growth is important and golds Thrashing new players helps no one (I never played in bronze i was too noob to realize Silver wasn't the only district)

That wouldn't help long term though. Hell do it what is the worst that can happen....

3 hours ago, Thelnformer said:

NO

And you can report them and hopefully get them punished for dethreating 🙂

Whoah! Colorful!

We are indeed not very fond of dethreaters.

If you see any GMs or TGMs in your district, feel free to request a private conversation with us so that you can point them out.

We'll work something out 🙂

7 minutes ago, Flight said:

Whoah! Colorful!

If you see any GMs or TGMs in your district, feel free to request a private conversation with us so that you can point them out.

TFW you locked the topic 10 seconds before i hit "submit reply"

tenor.gif?itemid=4958058

Seriously though Just having fun here.

Good work moderating so far (Like pillows in an asylum asylum) 

You keep us safe.

Psst For @SelttikS

"You know good and well that without a Nun outfit the community will die from the toxicity."

Surprised it hasn't been done before

Edited by Zolerox

8 minutes ago, Flight said:

Whoah! Colorful!

Between 10s of posts talking about random stuffs and 100s of stupid posts with useless gifs / pictures that contributes NOTHING to the topic / thread and is used for NOTHING other than derailing threads...

COLORFUL IS NICE 

btw what is a 

8 minutes ago, Flight said:

TGMs

Edited by Thelnformer

10 minutes ago, Flight said:

Whoah! Colorful!

I already got a list.....

I'll make sure to hit you guys up.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Asparii said:

Golds shouldn't be playing in bronze district, just ignore them.

Best thing to do is play out the mission and try your best, but you can't be banned for not doing well/playing.
However retaliating (I.E flaming them) could get you punished in some way

Can't really consider golds in bronze districts an actual gold threat. Well unless they are trolling for the fun of it.

32 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

~what is a TGMS~

Trial Game Master!

They have a pink tag: <TGM>

Tell them to take their wisdom to silver district. Oh, and ask them if they are not afraid of being banned for dethreating.

29 minutes ago, Flight said:

Trial Game Master!

They have a pink tag: <TGM>

I want a pink tag, but i don't want to be a GM...

21 minutes ago, SelttikS said:

I want a pink tag, but i don't want to be a GM...

We all want pink stuff we cant get ...

:3

5 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

"Oh an evil gold wants me to play!" oh dios mio, how could they ask you to play? Why learning to play the game? Thats horrific!!! Send a support ticket explaining that someone wanted you to play the game.

They didn't "want him to play."  They wanted him to feed them kills for the alloted time and exploited the machmaking by dethreating to play on the Bronze District against many actual bronze and some low rank silver players, who basically have no reasonable chance of success. no one I know ever learned anything by being steamrolled into a high number of deaths, nor would any newer players "enjoy" such a match or even continue in the game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zolerox said:

The best part: this functionality (kick from bronze upon becoming silver/gold) was in the game in 2013, LO don't even have to code anything new.

As for skipping missions one don't like - it's better to drive around town in a car instead of going afk because the game kick players out of action districts for afking and it may result in penalty (iirc - either cannot join a mission or notoriety drops).

I wonder how many people that complain about facing "golds" in bronze district, are the same bronze/green players that are so bad they turn a legit silver player gold?

Like, as a player, you have no way of knowing if someone is dethreating with any certainty, unless of course they admit it.

I player that is actually interested in playing and getting better won't think "oh gold killed me, time to quit" they will try and learn from their mistakes. Chess masters and athletes don't seek out weaklings to pick on, theres no challenge in that. Conflict and challenge cause personal growth.

Its funny, in real life if someone like Michael Jordan wanted to play basketball with you, most people would think its awesome. But people on the forums would I guess, instead say "He is a pro, he should just go the hell away"

Adapt or die.

9 hours ago, Birmingham said:

Jus tell em, "All Legal"

Then go toy with them, pop a couple round around a corner at em, get them after you, then run around to another place n cap a few more rounds. Don't go do the objective or get near enough to be shot, just mess with em.

You won't get banned for not participating in the game. But you could get banned for language if you choose your words poorly in the conversations. Basically while expressing your rights, mind how you act during the conversation and everything should be fine.

the moment you turn "gold", *POOF* you get kicked from the bronze server.

And you're kept from re-entering a bronze server forever.

Any choice of words that are found in the game should be fine in game though. And there are some pretty colorful ones used in game.

Hello,

I do apologize you're experiencing this. This was already replied a couple of times from what I can see in the thread, and I do thank all of you for being so helpful; I will however reply it once more. No, you do not get banned for this. And in future, if something like this happens please feel very free to report them to our support if GMs aren't there.

I will go ahead and close the thread since the question was answered already. However, @Birmingham or any other player, if you have more questions regarding this topic or any other feel free to contact us through the DMs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2